Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

rightly named her as free loader...she just is stuck like fly on the sweet...i think that aarav has opened up his own restaurant or something coz there is one more pic of him agham ,pam RK and karan and ranbir...in that u could see the board punjab da chulla and a huge open kitchen beyond and tables and chairs...

whatever champakali's plan she is not succeeding so soon πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

Thank u BM

I think its Ronnie's Entry and they are celebrating Suhani's Birthday

All izzz well πŸ˜†

if it is suhani's birthday party then for sure ronnie is entering in the party to spoil it...and that explains champakali ka free presence in it as well πŸ˜†
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Embedded image permalink

Karan's Dhaba is the permanent Celebration Venue ..

xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

rightly named her as free loader...she just is stuck like fly on the sweet...i think that aarav has opened up his own restaurant or something coz there is one more pic of him agham ,pam RK and karan and ranbir...in that u could see the board punjab da chulla and a huge open kitchen beyond and tables and chairs...

whatever champakali's plan she is not succeeding so soon πŸ˜†

That Punjab ka chulha is a part of karan's hotel only...they are reusing the decoration they did for the engagement... Just added some balloons
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xyze

That Punjab ka chulha is a part of karan's hotel only...they are reusing the decoration they did for the engagement... Just added some balloons

ohh thanksπŸ˜†...but seeing the tacky decoration  it seems aarav's some bright idea to meπŸ˜†
mishi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think  its not engagement just saw a pic shared by pallavi fc.. she is also there and looking best among all
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I'm damn sure its Suhaanis birthday not engagement .Ronnie is going to enter on that special day of her daughter,
FL 2 has long way to go before even thinking about engagement. She has to create more differences between Neira and even if they come up with engagement, its not going to be before June end or July.

This shoot is for Ronnies entry which may air next week.

The next big track of the show which we all were aware of.He will bring Neira more close .just wait and watch.
Edited by goldstar678 - 8 years ago
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ragini also present .. Most probably it's some birthday party ..

Embedded image permalink

sun29 thumbnail

most probably suhani's birthday party coz at this point that makes sense and it will connect to ronnie's entry...just as she is about to feed cake to neil..ronnie enters calling her and the cake falls of her hand...and then the huge music and camera zooming on everyone's face πŸ˜†
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I'm telling you its Suhani birthday.