•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Is sid confused how confidentially he asked nani I have the right to know the truth coz I am the jamai really where was he when he divorced roshni he can obey to that bitch promise but when he promised DD not to show his face then why did he forget he is no more the Jamai 😲
I am sure there is a twist in the story before the party sequence.. or like i said in my post he has suffered from memory loss too where he only remembers roshni n dd and living in the patel house😆 Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago
Originally posted by skinnypal

I am sure there is a twist in the story before the partt sequence.. or like i said in my post he has suffered from memory loss too where he only remembers roshni n dd and living in the patel house😆

lmao pallavi sasur jamai dono pagal memory losz hope he forgets his mom forever 😆
Originally posted by skinnypal

I am sure there is a twist in the story before the party sequence.. or like i said in my post he has suffered from memory loss too where he only remembers roshni n dd and living in the patel house😆

🤣
i am sure we are missing something
we will know in the coming episodes 
Originally posted by pree8714

lmao pallavi sasur jamai dono pagal memory losz hope he forgets his mom forever 😆

WOW. That would be epic. 
Sid is crazy and a fool maybe like everyone suggesting he lost his memory 😆😆😆