Nach Baliye 7
Nach Baliye 7

Is this show even about dance?

..Ramya.. IF-Dazzler
..Ramya..
..Ramya..

Captain Zeera

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Honestly,  Chetan does not belong in NB. I do not understand what a writer is doing in a dance show. His judging is just totally off. He is basically a Sajid Khan 2.0. For someone who has nothing to do with dance,  i just don't get why they would make him a judge, it is unfair to the contestants too. And as for Preity,  yes, she is an actress and she does know a thing or two about dance, but I just feel her scores just lean more on the chemistry side than the dance side. And i just read that article about Preity standing with Rashmi. Ok dude, seriously? What has her continuing JDJ after a miscarriage even got to do with the cheating? I don't have anything against Rashmi but I found this completely unfair. This is clearly a sympathy card that has been used. And the scoring, even Marzi, it just ain't right. Chetan is someone who gives a score much lesser than deserved and Preity and Marzi just give way more than deserved. Many of them certainly did not deserve those 10s. At least that's what I feel. I seriously do think, the judges this season need to buck up. 

On a whole, the show is entertaining but I just don't feel the dance factor in this season, it's more about, 'Which couple love each other the most', kinda stuff. And not to forget all the scripted drama. Dance wise, this season just isn't appealing. 

Does anyone else agree? Tongue

Ramya :)

Edited by ..Ramya.. - 04 May 2015 at 5:14am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_bhatiagoodyManjuBloreforeverlazyVsoujanyaShruti21merryfaceDiscoDhokla_wallflower_Siddhi_soni595-allizwell-Shrav123Mogwai.Leprechaun.

Shruti21 IF-Dazzler
Shruti21
Shruti21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Jisko maan kiya de diya nahi maan kiya nahi denge.. The show has degraded to another low level.

Chetan bhagat is must worse than Sajid Khan. Atleast he belongs to film industry. But how can C.B judge dance.?? Really it's like asking Sachin Tendulkar to become a scientist. *facepalm*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ramya..div26

-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Agreee with u !!!!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ramya..

..Ramya.. IF-Dazzler
..Ramya..
..Ramya..

Captain Zeera

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti21

Jisko maan kiya de diya nahi maan kiya nahi denge.. The show has degraded to another low level.

Chetan bhagat is must worse than Sajid Khan. Atleast he belongs to film industry. But how can C.B judge dance.?? Really it's like asking Sachin Tendulkar to become a scientist. *facepalm*

I totally agree. Sajid was biased. But Chetan is like, "I haven't got no clue about dance but hey,  my job is to demean you contestants, in every possible way." Seriously, he's a pain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkat-RadzLuvShaktilovely_lady

ManjuBlore Senior Member
ManjuBlore
ManjuBlore

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
The show has just begun and many of the contestants are already getting 10/10. Over and above this, Mirza's standing ovation for the most simple dance performances too. ( I don't know what to call his act of standing on the table and bowing).

As you said, Chetan is simply boring. Is there any dearth for competent choreographers and dancers in this country? What is the writer doing over there?
Angry

..Ramya..div26

Shruti21 IF-Dazzler
Shruti21
Shruti21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManjuBlore

The show has just begun and many of the contestants are already getting 10/10. Over and above this, Mirza's standing ovation for the most simple dance performances too. ( I don't know what to call his act of standing on the table and bowing).

As you said, Chetan is simply boring. Is there any dearth for competent choreographers and dancers in this country? What is the writer doing over there?
Angry

Raghav, Sidhesh n sanam could have been a better judge.. LOL
Or maybe puneet as well..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ManjuBlore..Ramya..div26

..Ramya.. IF-Dazzler
..Ramya..
..Ramya..

Captain Zeera

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManjuBlore

Angry

Yeah exactly, the judging is just way too lenient. And Chetan, I don't even know on which basis he gives scores. LOL 

I know, last year, Terence was there and everyone liked him but his judging was pretty much always on point. But Marzi, he's the opposite. 

I seriously don't get why the judges are who they are this season. Don they have a strict budget or something? LOL

ManjuBlorelovely_lady

.Leprechaun. IF-Addictz
.Leprechaun.
.Leprechaun.

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I second that. I feel like watching a drama on screen. Dance is cornered to a place and drama is given importance. NB have lost its grace.

Go to top