Satrangi Sasural

E24- Aarushi's official grihapravesh+On location video

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Everyone happy with Maasi maa's marriage and they conduct Aarushi's official grihapravesh. 

So she is accepted by everyone way before the 6 months deadline? ðŸ¤” That was resolved faster than I  expected. Wonder what's next. The CVs of this show are always in a great hurry to wrap up stuff :| ðŸ˜† The only track that has felt too slow is the Neelima-Gautam one... it seems never-ending ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜†ðŸ¥±

On location video - Neelima's bidaai... everyone crying... 

She is actually going to leave the house? Ek rang kam ho jayega na in the Satrangi family? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archana223 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
who the hell designing arushi's sarees. I m just hating that person. Plz requesting the cv's to pls give good designer sarees to arushi. She deserves best :(
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing ranju! I always feel a little lost whenever there's no spoilers to let me know what happens next ðŸ˜†
I think Narmada, priyanka and mini haven't fully accepted her yet, they're standing aside from everyone else, it didn't look like they blessed her when she touched their feet either. 

Also neelima and priyanka looked normal from the video, they're hugging with loving facial expressions so maybe person from promo is not priyanka..? If that's the case then whatever she's planning is still to come??? 

I always wondered if she's going to live with those people post shaadi :/ voice over said she's going to her sasurals, but we know how wrong these people are some times ðŸ˜† 
Most likely she'll be back to vatsala mansion though, satrangi parivaar adhura hai neelima Ke bina 
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Archana: it's the way they're draping her sarees, from the video it looks like the saree itself is nice but the way they are draping it 
kautilya04 thumbnail
@Archana - Not just you, I think everyone who watches this show must be hating the person in charge of Aarushi's sarees ðŸ˜¡ He/she seems to be going to out of his/her way to choose the cheapest-looking and ugliest sarees for Aarushi ðŸ˜•  Are the makers so cash-strapped that they can't even give good clothes to the main leads ðŸ¥±

@Bindiya - haha same here! ðŸ˜† I NEED to find out what's going to happen in this show ðŸ¤“😆 Yeah, you may be right about those three...but then Mugs and Ravish said she has been accepted by all the mothers. I think they were optimistically rounding off the figure ðŸ˜† 
I'm really confused about the drama lined up in the wedding track. And Neelima's huge bandage... is that coz of the "insect bite"? ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†  Woh lizard tha ke godzilla jo itna bada bandage daalna pada ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† haha Or did she fall down in addition to the other injuries ðŸ˜† Aisa hain toh hum bhi bolenge... yeh shaadi Neelima ke liye "ashubh" hain ðŸ˜†
And Aarushi's saree... draping is bad enough but the sarees themselves are so ugly ðŸ˜­ ooske oopar I'm bored of seeing her in sarees. I wish Aarushi would go back to wearing those pretty salwar kameezes sooon ðŸ˜­ 
archana223 thumbnail
I think soon gautam will become ghar jamai of vatsala family. just saying ;)
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CVs are on a super-fast express mode ðŸ˜† Luks like they are very eager to shoot ArHaan's SR.. BUT, this can also mean that trouble is on its way..
kautilya04 thumbnail
@Archana - Yeah, I think that day is not far ðŸ˜† 
@Deepika - hahaha yesss...lagta toh aisa hi hain ke they are also impatient to get to that episode ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† problem toh aayega hi... Arhaan ki kismat mein khushiyan bohot kam time tak tikti hain 
PeaceJoyLove thumbnail
@kautilya04, I'm with you on the pacing of the Neelima-Gautam track.  It's been about month and, for me, it's been probably the most bizarre track I've ever seen on this show since the start.  I was wondering if Gautam would stay or go after whatever drama happens at the wedding, but seems like he's here for awhile.  If that's the case, they need to at least make him a little bit interesting.   

@veeranu, I don't mind a little trouble.  Every story must have some form of conflict or tension.  It's the type of trouble the writers will eventually choose that causes me some anxiety.  

I must confess that I agree with all of you on the show's stylist.  For both Aarushi and Vihaan's wardrobes actually.  

kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PeaceJoyLove

@kautilya04, I'm with you on the pacing of the Neelima-Gautam track.  It's been about month and, for me, it's been probably the most bizarre track I've ever seen on this show since the start.  I was wondering if Gautam would stay or go after whatever drama happens at the wedding, but seems like he's here for awhile.  If that's the case, they need to at least make him a little bit interesting.   

True, this whole Neelima-Gautam track has been bizarre. Poor writing and ridiculous twists. I put up with it only because of Arhaan scenes. If the CVs wanted the viewers to find Neelima-Gautam's story even remotely appealing, they should have made Neelima more likable before beginning this track, and they should have put a lot more colour and life into Gautam's character like you said. They can still do some damage control but they'll have to do it quickly.  And the best way to do damage control is to end this track asap 😆
Edited by kautilya04 - 8 years ago