India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

E24- Aarushi's official grihapravesh+On location video

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Everyone happy with Maasi maa's marriage and they conduct Aarushi's official grihapravesh. 

So she is accepted by everyone way before the 6 months deadline? Ermm That was resolved faster than I  expected. Wonder what's next. The CVs of this show are always in a great hurry to wrap up stuff :| LOL The only track that has felt too slow is the Neelima-Gautam one... it seems never-ending SleepyLOLSleepy

On location video - Neelima's bidaai... everyone crying... 

She is actually going to leave the house? Ek rang kam ho jayega na in the Satrangi family? ConfusedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archana223PeaceJoyLovefahima1234bindiya-95OmkaraKiParvati

archana223 Groupbie
archana223
archana223

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
who the hell designing arushi's sarees. I m just hating that person. Plz requesting the cv's to pls give good designer sarees to arushi. She deserves best :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PeaceJoyLovebindiya-95kautilya04

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing ranju! I always feel a little lost whenever there's no spoilers to let me know what happens next LOL
I think Narmada, priyanka and mini haven't fully accepted her yet, they're standing aside from everyone else, it didn't look like they blessed her when she touched their feet either. 

Also neelima and priyanka looked normal from the video, they're hugging with loving facial expressions so maybe person from promo is not priyanka..? If that's the case then whatever she's planning is still to come??? 

I always wondered if she's going to live with those people post shaadi :/ voice over said she's going to her sasurals, but we know how wrong these people are some times LOL 
Most likely she'll be back to vatsala mansion though, satrangi parivaar adhura hai neelima Ke bina 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PeaceJoyLovekautilya04

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
@Archana: it's the way they're draping her sarees, from the video it looks like the saree itself is nice but the way they are draping it D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
@Archana - Not just you, I think everyone who watches this show must be hating the person in charge of Aarushi's sarees Angry He/she seems to be going to out of his/her way to choose the cheapest-looking and ugliest sarees for Aarushi Confused D'oh Are the makers so cash-strapped that they can't even give good clothes to the main leads Sleepy

@Bindiya - haha same here! LOL I NEED to find out what's going to happen in this show GeekLOL Yeah, you may be right about those three...but then Mugs and Ravish said she has been accepted by all the mothers. I think they were optimistically rounding off the figure LOL 
I'm really confused about the drama lined up in the wedding track. And Neelima's huge bandage... is that coz of the "insect bite"? Confused LOL  Woh lizard tha ke godzilla jo itna bada bandage daalna pada Stern SmileLOLLOL haha Or did she fall down in addition to the other injuries LOL Aisa hain toh hum bhi bolenge... yeh shaadi Neelima ke liye "ashubh" hain ApproveLOL
And Aarushi's saree... draping is bad enough but the sarees themselves are so ugly Cry ooske oopar I'm bored of seeing her in sarees. I wish Aarushi would go back to wearing those pretty salwar kameezes sooon Cry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PeaceJoyLovebindiya-95

archana223 Groupbie
archana223
archana223

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I think soon gautam will become ghar jamai of vatsala family. just saying ;)

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
CVs are on a super-fast express mode LOL Luks like they are very eager to shoot ArHaan's SR.. BUT, this can also mean that trouble is on its way..

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
@Archana - Yeah, I think that day is not far LOL 
@Deepika - hahaha yesss...lagta toh aisa hi hain ke they are also impatient to get to that episode WinkLOLLOL problem toh aayega hi... Arhaan ki kismat mein khushiyan bohot kam time tak tikti hain Ouch

Go to top