Bhaghyalakshmi

my Perspective on Maan.

blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I have seen numerous outburst regarding maan and his dumbness but here is my perspective for his current state.

i agree to all that you have said,that bhoomi is low on confidence and should have spoken the truth when asked about it, she should have defended herself. 
As for Bhabhimaa - lets keep it to no comments because a stone remains a stone no matter what, she is a self centered egotist person, her character needs more polish to pull this kind of stuff 

But i disagree on maan place right now.
He is Drunk and not in his right state of mind. he is heart broken and angry on Bhoomi, its childish to behave like a brat but he has managed that quite effortlessly. His mind is just scrambled eggs right now, as for him taking a stand for his love in his current state is absolutely out of question. 
those dumb saurabh and bhabhi maa are the one who have actually lost their mind and asking a wasted person whether it true or not.. they should probably throw a bucket of water on him rather than asking him "is it true" 
as comparing to other stuff on tv, Maan is shown drunk and wasted thats why he is a dummy, worse would have been if he was in his senses and then not taking a stand for his love.. then it would have been my turn to raise hue and cry against him 

its all unnecessary drama and repetitive script.  that brings the whole show to the ground.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakriti1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Right agree with you let see tomorrow and see what happen next
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aakriti1991

Right agree with you let see tomorrow and see what happen next

Waiting anxiously for tomorrow. Hopefully some logic would be used.