Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I liked it
After the terrible ghanchakkar Emran and Vidya are back in doing what they do best..DRAMA
I really hope Vidya steals the show once again
Rajkumar Rao is going to be X-factor it seems
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it feels so good to see Vidya back on screen...just taking in all the acting...Emraan is loosing hair, it seems...his forehead is getting bigger...
rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KochurShaakBata

This comment on YT 😆😆

This will  be a good movie from the director of ...Zeher-Out of Time,... Aashiqui 2-A Star Is Born..., Ek Villain- I Saw The Devil...Awaarapan-A Bittersweet Life...Murder 2-The Chaser

😆 This director sure loves Korean movies lol. I really wonder how people get away with plagiarism in this day and age though. It's not like Bollywood is some unknown thing.
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

title song lyrics

Rang thay
Noor Tha
Jab kareeb tu tha
Ek Jannat sa tha yeh jahan

Haath ki reth pe, kuch mere naam sa
Likh ke chor gaya, tu kahan?

Humari Adhuri Kahani..

im waiting for the songs too 😉 , should be something like Murder 2 or EV.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
emraan crying at the end did it for me...gonna love him in the movie after ages!!!
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very melodramatic..depressing intense love story with usual cliched Mohit Suri elements...might work at B.O though

Rajkumar Rao steals the show👏...his character  scenes caused maximum intrigue..whats up with Emraan?he looks out of it..boring screen presence..like he was in trailer for a good time still no impact..hope he didnt sleepwalk through the role..Vidya is good but not brilliant like her usual self..her acting had shades of some stereotypical telly actresses who regularly essays sankari bahus in Ksoaps😆..still its good she is back to genre which is her forte..her comic roles totally went unnoticed.
whatever bit of music I heard in trailer sounds beautiful😳...looks like another winner for Bhatt camp!! cant wait for song release
The chemistry between Emraan and Vidya is fabulous. was waiting for the film, and not disappointed with the trailer. Rajkumar Rao is a surprise here, did not expect him to stand out in the trailer. 
I hope its a happy ending, and music will be rocking for sure.
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

emraan crying at the end did it for me...gonna love him in the movie after ages!!!

Yes, his tears were really enough for me too. This is his comeback. ⭐️
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Typical Mohit! Whether that's good or bad I dunno. 😆
I'm excited to see Vidya again!  The title song has a really famous song to live upto and so far it sounds good! 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Looks very melodramatic EK show type
This movie track after release  will be repeated in gazillion shows if not already done
Music is good