Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I liked it. Seems mature and different (Vidya's and Rao's story that is) from the usual stupid affairs we get.

Vidya and Rajkumar are phenomenal. Their scenes are going to be insane. Talk about acting royalty. Loved both of them in the trailer. They have knocked it out of the park by the looks of it.

Emran is no match to either of them and is miscast. He is the weak link her and I am not interested in his character at all.๐Ÿ˜† Just want to see Vidya and Rajkumar Rao. The role needed someone else; some one who can stand up to Vidya's and Rao's brilliance.

The music is good to but that has become a given with Mohit's movies.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was expecting something a bit different after i saw the tweets about the trailer

I agree there seems to be alot of melodrama and it just seems like mohit suri is repeating the same theme in his movies of tragic love

Vidya looks gud but im not feeling any chemistry between her and emraan 
Edited by zara321 - 8 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zara321

I was expecting something a bit different after i saw the tweets about the trailer

I agree there seems to be alot of melodrama and it just seems like mohit suri is repeating the same theme in his movies of tragic love

Vidya looks gud but im not feeling any chemistry between her and emraan 

+1

Vidya and Rao though, is a different story. They are setting the screen on fire wherever they are together. That is what you call chemistry; b/w two truly phenomenal actors.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Emraan does look lost and that Rao guy was brilliant through.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Arsal-

+1

Vidya and Rao though, is a different story. They are setting the screen on fire wherever they are together. That is what you call chemistry; b/w two truly phenomenal actors.

True vidya and rao r very gud actors, but the love story is between emraan and vidya, so they shud hav chemistry for me to be invested in thier love story, but i dont feel it. 
-Arsal- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zara321

True vidya and rao r very gud actors, but the love story is between emraan and vidya, so they shud hav chemistry for me to be invested in thier love story, but i dont feel it. 

I know.

Thats why I said it needed a different actor than Emran. Someone who can match up to Vidya and Rao. He is too loud, OTT and frankly just seems lost. No impact whatsoever.
gifs will be posted soon!! :))
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ooo..this one is surprisingly good. It's typical probably but I still liked it very much. I loved Emraam-Vidya together. Rao looks creepy, he always nails it. ๐Ÿ˜†

This movie looks lovely to me. I love drama if it's well made. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Emraan in an intense role after a long time, aankhein taras gayi thi. Overall, I'm happy with the trailer and the bg score. Not a fan of Mohit Suri but enjoyed his Kalyug, Zeher and even Awarapan to some extent. Hope this is the next one. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
emraan is the most underrated actor...i hope this movie does wonder for him๐Ÿ˜Š