Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I may one of those losers who loved it lol. I live for melodramatic, painful mess like this. Unpopular opinion- even as a staunch Rajkumar fan, I thought Emmi was actually quite good. His dialogue delivery is problematic, other than that he was rather good. 
I have always thought Vidya and Emran had great chemistry together so I really like them together. Rajkumar is phenomenal as always. Vidya is decent, nothing mindblowing. The story is super dated but the performances and music seem super promising. 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Loved it ❤️ . Both Emraan & Vidya are Superb Actors . Loved their Chemistry .  OUTSTANDING SUPERB SOULFUL MUSIC  .!! 👏⭐️ ..
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Super excited. I have been dying to see this film ever since it was announced. Love Vidya and Emraan...also that other actor is a good actor. When is the film releasing?
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Call me crazy but I loved it Lol
Yeah it's very melodramatic and depressing n all, but I liked it..
Emmi and Vidya look good together..the RajKumar guy seems to know what he's doing :)

Now coming to the best thing about the Trailer Emmi ❤️
He's looks so good with facial hair
I was watching him only for the most part 😳
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vidya looks aunty to Rajkumar Rao.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woh Lamhe is my favourite Suri movie and I dunno  if it will recreate the same magic for me. While I don't mind dark, depressing and angsty love stories , this one does look more like an  EK serials, bit OTT and dialogues could have been bit more subtle, but I liked Emraan, Vidya, Rajkumar and the music.
humdekhenge thumbnail
These 3 are probably some of my favourite people in BW...but this trailer is so meh! and the dialogues..they were so lyrical and that made them so not realistic! Hopefully the music will be good! :/ Edited by Bandwagon-er - 8 years ago
😒 Edited by StillAlice - 8 years ago