Hamari Adhuri Kahani | Official Trailer | Vidya Balan | Emraan Hashmi - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
Emraaan.. why does he say his dialogues soo fast??? Rajkummar stood out for me.. looks like a good movie..
👍🏼 Emraan/Vidya/Rajkumar Rao. 
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Wait, let me go off topic a little here.  When was Emraan announced for DHKMN?  I didn't even know the Bhatts were seriously thinking of remaking this film.  But if they do, and if Emraan takes it then he's right about not working opposite Alia. She's his cousins for crying out loud. 

I would love for Alia and Imran Khan to do the remake.  I think it will be nostalgic cute. If not Imran then Alia and Sid. But please no Shraddha or even ARK. I don't think either of them have the subtlety required for this kind of romance.  

I dont know about the plot but if its good; I want Aditya and Alia to do it. Just the two of them doing a movie.

They are good actors and would look great together as well.
hope this one works for emraan and espacially vidya.  Edited by F.M.D. - 8 years ago
This felt a bit...dated to me. As if this film should have been released during the Gangster, Awaarapan days, not now. One of the songs played also reminds me of one of the songs from Aashiqui 2.

Vidya is crying too much. Almost like a tv bahu 😆...Rajkumar seems phenomenal in the trailer. Emraan...well he looks handsome for once so that's a plus I guess

I'll see it for Vidya. It's been too long since a movie from her. And songs of course will sound amazing, so another plus there

As a side note, I can't help but think that Vidya needs to update her appearance. She's starting to look the same in all her films.
WOW this seems good. After a long time, I am excited for vidya's movie. 
This will bring her back with a bang. I will watch this for sure
Originally posted by -Arsal-

I dont know about the plot but if its good; I want Aditya and Alia to do it. Just the two of them doing a movie.

They are good actors and would look great together as well.

Have you seen DHKMN?  It's basically a remake of Hollywood movie It Happened One Night. I don't know how they'll adapt it to today's world of smart phones and cyber space, and rich girl trying to stay incognito.  But I loved DHKMN. One of my favorite Aamir Khan movies ... Wait, it's an Aamir Khan movie, I'm sure you've seen it ... Never mind then, I feel silly now 😆.  

As for Alia and ARK, ehhh ... ARK is total eye candy and a good actor I agree.  But he might be a mismatch for Alia.  At least in a rom com movie.  
bokwaas!!!
I love Emran, Vidya and Rajkumar's acting but this movies just looks like shit. Cry fest like all of Mohit's movies. 
well that was disappointing and underwelming. Pretty much the entire film was in the trailer and way too much crying from Vidya's side. In most scenes...I wasn't feeling her emotions..she doesn't do anything for me. EV and A2 trailers were so much better. Vidya and Emraan..look cute together..but nothing great. RajKumar...stood out in the trailer in terms of acting. He's such a versatile and talented actor. Wanna see more of his work.  Edited by QueenExpression - 8 years ago
emmi looks so handsome... like a dream.

this will be a treat <3