Hamari Adhuri Kahani | Official Trailer | Vidya Balan | Emraan Hashmi - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Emraan Hashmi and Vidya Balan feel the pain of unrequited love as a couple who can't be together and can't be apart in the trailer of director Mohit Suri's film Hamari Adhuri Kahani.

Based on the story penned by Mahesh Bhatt, Hamari Adhuri Kahani' has Vidya Balan playing a wife who suffers at the hands of her possessive, abusive, violent, vile husband, played by Rajkummar Rao.

Emraan Hashmi plays the man who falls for this harried, helpless woman whose husband is now jailed. She wants to forget her dark past; he wants to make her happy at any cost.

"Main jeena nahin janti, jeena sikha sakti hoon," she tells him. Will this love story have a happy ending? In fact, will this love story have an ending at all? Will it remain forever Adhuri'?

Watch the moving trailer below:

Directed by Mohit Suri and produced by Mahesh Bhatt under the banner of Vishesh Films and Fox Star Studios, 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani' is said to be based on the life of Mahesh Bhatt himself.

The film is set to release on 12th June 2015.

Catch more stills from the movie ahead.
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

Never doubt what is Emraan hashmi and Vidya Balan, especially when it's Mohit. Mohit understands Emmy so well.
Emmy looks so effin' handsome. I missed him in suhc emotional roles.

I hope the songs are way better. Like Awarapan-good!

I'm sooo watching this It's something different. Reminds me of those older 90s family drama type films. But it also gives me geet/Is Pyar/QH type vibes. The handsome, well-groomed man with the damsel in distress.😆
I am really excited for this movie too! Emraan and vidya look good and mohit never disappoints me! All his movies including the very inderrated Kalyug are gold!
Unimpressed... Didnt like it.. disappointed

Rajkumar stood out...
Rajkumar Rao shines, emran looks great after a long time. Vidya is boring, reminds me of her character in Paa. Mohit Suri loves to recycle the same theme and now it looks like a page from any Ekta's serial. 

old wine in the new bottle😆

that said, the fact that vidya is there, gives me hope.
i like the trailer just cos of her being there.

i also wanna add, i don't want to see anu and her NH10 performance get robbed by some over melodramtic performance.

ps...i love, love vidya!

I am in the minority here but I really cannot stand rajkumar rao in any movie he annoys me
KNEW it from the very first 30 seconds >> directed by MOHIT SURI! Huge fan of him and his movies, the music is going to be great. Emraan is going to make a great comeback with this one.. finally! Even though its a lot more mature, it does have that Mohit touch.
pakka nahi dekhunga yeh movie
bahut melodrama lag ria hai ðŸ˜†
the story looks quite cliched...but liked Rajkumar Rao and Vidya in it...
Ooo, melodrama love story after ages!! I love it. Ekta Kapoor serial on big screen. So watching it!