Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Wow..
wow.

I love it. Humari Adhuri Kahani. <3 Now that was over-whelming. Vidya's acting, Emraan's acting, Romance, Drama, this is cinema!!! 

I'm sure there is a Bigger twist , something Mohit hasn't shown, this can't be it. Mohit loves playing with your feelings. πŸ˜†  I'm really excited to know what that is. 

This is it.. This is Emraan and Vidyas game changer.  

I'm so happy. This is what I need!
I want more! 

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Wow..

wow.

I love it. Humari Adhuri Kahani. <3 Now that was over-whelming. Vidya's acting, Emraan's acting, Romance, Drama, this is cinema!!! 

I'm sure there is a Bigger twist , something Mohit hasn't shown, this can't be it. Mohit loves playing with your feelings. πŸ˜†  I'm really excited to know what that is. 

This is it.. This is Emraan and Vidyas game changer.  

I'm so happy. This is what I need!
I want more! 

The twist could be Vidya dumping both of them in the end. Because you see her leaving with her suitcase, alone on the road.

Or maybe; Rao's character is not so bad after all. Something like that.

I want any of these two endings. Not liking the sound of the third scenario.πŸ˜†
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow this luks so nice ..Music will b Love mujh yaqeen hai ..and thank god no nangapan and all the kachra crap n name of love and romance shukar hai 
Originally posted by: Clue

To read that emraan & vidya have no chemistry is the funniest thing I read in a long time. For me he is one of the finest actors we have now. He acts brilliantly with his eyes!

I agree actually. More than the film the story itself,  I am excited to watch Emraan-Vidya's chemistry. I think people are forgetting their chemistry from the dirty picture. Not something to forget. 

The story was already partially narrated by Mahesh bhatt during many of his interviews because the film is about his parents .. so the plot wasn't a surprise to begin with. 

Emraan Hashmi is an unerrated actor, and I think we are seeing him in a serious and impactful role after a very long time so it kind of feels different. 

Mohit Suri's tragic love story repeats.. that's his genre. What matters his that Mohit will hit the right string. He knows his stuff, he will leave us numb.  Now I can't digest bollywoods leading sugar coated romance films, which are far from reality. Atleast Mohit's stories relate you with reality 

This is my kind of film. I couldn't be happier. with the couple I've been dying to watch after TDP in a full mature romantic drama ...and finally, the time has come.⭐️

-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This looks really cute. I can't wait! Ace actors working in this film! 
[QUOTE=Arsal

The twist could be Vidya dumping both of them in the end. Because you see her leaving with her suitcase, alone on the road.

Or maybe; Rao's character is not so bad after all. Something like that.

I want any of these two endings. Not liking the sound of the third scenario.πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
Well

its going to be pretty simple 

she will realize rajkumar is her pati parmeshwar and  no matter what he is her god,she married him and she will accept him lol 

who will a woman chose? her husband or her love
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Awesome
I actually loved it..
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I actually didn't like the trailer. It reminded me of watching a TV serial. And it defiantly wasn't as impactful as the trailer of Ek Villain.

Also the story looks like it's nothing new
I watched it again ,
I love it even more .

Amazimg 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Never doubt what is Emraan hashmi and Vidya Balan, especially when it's Mohit. Mohit understands Emmy so well.
Emmy looks so effin' handsome. I missed him in suhc emotional roles.

I hope the songs are way better. Like Awarapan-good!

I'm sooo watching this It's something different. Reminds me of those older 90s family drama type films. But it also gives me geet/Is Pyar/QH type vibes. The handsome, well-groomed man with the damsel in distress. πŸ˜†