Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Mtv uploaded todays episode ;)WU (Page 2)

mehjaben_nahin Goldie
mehjaben_nahin
mehjaben_nahin

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _keertu_

I was watchng old episodes then i came across epi 198..i was shocked coz they take a week to upload prev epi not before the episode Air they have uploaded itShocked..
k guyzz a short summary..

Manik nd dhruv comes to Pandits house nd ask him where is nandhini..But TK says he doesnt knw..
ManRuv searches the whole house but dint able to find her...Manik shouts at him nd suddenly notices Garage door...nd looks at Manik angrily..
Muk nd aliya finds harshad nd asks him whr is Nandhini but he says i dont knw nd also says i have changed..Blah blah...
Cabir navya at Clg-
they searches everywhere nd doesnt find her there also..nd Navya says some thing like Baba magic..sry i missed that scene...
Back to Tk house-
Manik searches in Garage nd doesnt find her there also...manik beats TK nd asks where is Nandhini he says he doesnt knw..
Manik is broken-Judaai song playing in BG it was emotional...TK looks at a box kept in the shelf nd there is nandhini..poor girl she hears manik voice nd shakes the box ..Manik hears some sound looks here nd there nd was not able to find her..ManRuv leaves.Pandit brings nandhini down nd gave her water nd says he is dng this all for her safety..Blah blah...
Manik goes nd Fab4 convo-everyone says Nandhu is nowhere Manik is broken nd remembers the days events nd their moments..it was emotional..CryMukthi asks wats next Manik says Nyonika..
Bck to clg-CavYa hears some noise nd barges into a room nd sees ridhima cabir asks hws she is here??Ridhima says Tk did thsi..
Manik-Nyonika-i just loved this scene...
they were at their best..best Mom-Son duo..
manik asks her to tell where is nandhu nd bring her bck u knw wat she means to me...
Nyonika says the same she doesnt know..
Manik blackmails her by taking harshad name Nyo first doesnt take it seriously but Manik says if she doesnt do Anything her truth will be out nd her reputation will b spoiled..
nd Nyonika was shocked nd scaredLOL

manik leaves nd nyo calls pandit but he doesnt take her call..

Cabir calls Manik nd informs its Pandit he has tied ridhima in a room..
Episode ends..
Precap-yes yes Finally Manik finds NandhuEmbarrassed
he was running to TK's room nd Bangs with the new guy...nd they luk at eachother..then someone breaks the Garage door TK turns nd sees Manik there..Manik nd Nandhu luk at each other...

yaar thnk u Mtv for uploading now waiting for tmrw...Dancing

dear tumhari update ko copy paste karke fb video page main wu update main de diya hai i think its against rules to copy post from forum ...

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
thanks for the update Smile
..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged
omg! like seriously!!? itni jaldi?! :O :O :O

Go to top