SS - u and me really (chapter 1 updated)

Posted: 8 years ago
Prologue 

In a perfect world, they should have been a couple. They knew each other, understood each other. But the world is anything but perfect. Hence began the roller coaster imperfect ride for this perfect couple Arnav and Khushi. Will they get a perfect ending?  Or is imperfection the way of life

Character sketch 

Khushi Gupta :A 15 year old shy girl. Hesitates in talking to strangers. Just shifted to Delhi with her parents and elder brother.
With change in city and friends, life is not that kind on her. Especially when she is going to turn 16 soon and her dentist has not removed your braces. To top it all her mother does not think she is old enough to handle lenses. 

Anuj Gupta: Khushi's elder brother. He is 18. An all rounder and pretty sorted.

Arnav Singh Raizada: The young but soon to be a prince charming boy. He is 15. Intelligent boy, enjoys video games n sports.

Anjali Singh Raizada: Arnav's elder sister. Total prankster. She and Arnav love to play pranks on each other.

Other characters will be introduced as and when needed.
Plz comment n like to shpw your interest in the story.

Edited by luvumjht - 8 years ago
wow beautiful prologue loved it please continue soon.
chapter 1

Tears were her only support. She was going to miss him. As her family packed all the stuff to shift to Delhi, khushi was shattered. She had to leave him behind. the time they spent together, the fondness , the love it was all going to be over. All because they had to go to delhi.

She ran towards the window. There he was. Her eyes met his.Standing in Shimla rains he was drenched, but the happiness in his eyes on seeing Khushi was undeniable.
With a heavy heart Khushi waved him goodbye. In a sad tone she said "bye Montu. I will miss you. I love you"

Montu was Khushi's best friend or her only friend. He understood her, he never teased her for her braces or specs. He gave her company but now she had to goto a strange world  with strange people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The family reached Delhi, Khushi settled in a bunglow with her family. She enjoyed the company of her brother.

Khushi and Anuj were playing cricket, when the ball crossed and reached the neighbours lawn. The bro sis duo reached the neighbour's house, Khusi mainly because Anuj had dragged her there.

A girl opened the door. 
Anuj : "Hey! we lost our ball in your garden, Can we pick it up?"
Anjali:"Sure Anuj"
Anuj : "u know me"
Anjali : "Yup! U are new in our school right. A 12th gradrer. All the 11th grader girls know you"
Anuj could not stop laughing, anjali could not stop blushing, Khushi could not stop feeling irritated and out of no where Arnav could not stop his bycycle slamming into the wall.
Anjali who saw Arnav falling,screamt : Arnav are you ok
and she ran towards him, Anuj followed. Khushi stood still.

As Arnav recovered, his eyes fell upon Khushi. He smiled at her and waved. Quite new to someone actually noticing her Khushi gave an awkward smile.
Anjali introduced Arnav and Anuj. Then as she introduced Khushi and arnav.
Arnav : "She is in my class"
Anuj : Oh! Khushi, then u must be knowing him.
Khushi : Never noticed him

Arnav got a jolt. Coz according to his class survey (by gossip girls!) he was hot 😳 and Khushi did not notice him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon time passed on . One day Anuj told his mother that he had to go for group studies. As their mother was going to the temple he tagged Khushi along with Anuj. Pretty confused to have Khushi with him for his group studies, Anuj made few quick calls.
Khushi : Who does group study in Mc D
Anuj: Come on Khush! I am stressed. With my board xams over and competitions on my head, I need to relax
Khushi: U came here for group study right
Anuj: yup
Khushi : where is your group
Anuj fumbled and Khushi stared at him.
Suddenly a familiar voice came from the corner. Anuj turned it was Anjali.
Anjali: Hey u two, what are u doing
Khushi bluntly replied: grp studies.
Anjali: Anuj u are studying, can i join
Khushi: U are in 11th n bro in 12th
Anuj: Khushi competitive exams are on my head, it covers portions fromboth 11th and 12th.
Anjali : Oh lets not waste time. We will sit on that table. khushi u can sit here and guess who will give u company, Arnav.
Anjali pointed at Arnav who was standing at the gate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi and Arnav sat together, Khushi still shy and Arnav hurt that he was not noticed by her earlier.
After looking around the blank spaces Khushi and Arnav started munching on the french fries Anuj bought them.
Khushi looked at the other corner of Mc D.
She saw Anuj and Anjali looking into each others eyes and holding each others hands.
Khushi:  What the heck are these two studying
Arnav: They are dating! U still do not get it 
Khushi : I do not understand y ppl date, then they lie
Arnav: even i feel the same.
Arnav: Y are u so quite, u donot like Delhi
Khushi nodded in negative and said : I miss Montu
Arnav : your boyfriend?
Khushi : No the puppy in my street.

With that Arnav began to laugh aloud and Khushi's eyes were filled with tears 

Note on pg 3

Edited by luvumjht - 8 years ago