Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

this is not the first time for anandi (Page 3)

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by surabhi01

when anandi said I am giving vachan then I was , like anandi yeh tumhare mooh se kya nikal gaya .how will u full fill ur promise and if u cant full fill u promise then do u have courage say to ratan I cant full fill promise I am taking my promise back though anandi said vachan word spontaneously pur anandi ki mooh se badi baat nikal gayi hai .very tough situation for anandi how to keep promise inspite of knowing ganga is against manu meeting with ratan

I have got one idea. They can show someone else as mannu and tell them this is the last time they can see mannu.

this idea is not good... Lying to a dying person is morally incorrect.

I know. When everything fails, one has to resort to lies if it makes the dying person happy.  As a last resort. I know it is revolting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:02am | IP Logged
what cvs will show next .that bimla running toward jaitsar hospital and then ganga have some sympathy for ratan allowing ratan to meet mannu in jaitsar hospital and then ratan character end here or they will show sometime man desire is unfull fill or ratan himself refuse to meet mannu

leavesandwaves

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by surabhi01

when anandi said I am giving vachan then I was , like anandi yeh tumhare mooh se kya nikal gaya .how will u full fill ur promise and if u cant full fill u promise then do u have courage say to ratan I cant full fill promise I am taking my promise back though anandi said vachan word spontaneously pur anandi ki mooh se badi baat nikal gayi hai .very tough situation for anandi how to keep promise inspite of knowing ganga is against manu meeting with ratan

I have got one idea. They can show someone else as mannu and tell them this is the last time they can see mannu.

this idea is not good... Lying to a dying person is morally incorrect.

I know. When everything fails, one has to resort to lies if it makes the dying person happy.  As a last resort. I know it is revolting.

I think, the best would be for Jagya take charge of the situation. He should go and see Ratan and find out what illness he has and if it can be cured.

If it cannot be cured, then he should tell the truth to Mannu and take him to meet his father. This was his idea 5 yrs ago... He has adopted mannu, so he has adhikar. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_RTeeleavesandwaveshisusmitaanshurg5

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged
but one thing is strange if ganga can have sympathy for ratan father when he was struggling with life in hospital .ratan father also torure ganga but seeing ratan father in bad health condition she has sympathy for him but not for ratan ?

anshurg5

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged
If Ganga or jagya or any other shekhars for that matter took similar decision about Amol, how will the viewers take it? Will it be OK because amol's parents are sick, others can decide to give amol to them? Anandi might agree because she is mahaan. But as viewer how many of you will really take kindly to that decision maker?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Stephitiny15

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

If Ganga or jagya or any other shekhars for that matter took similar decision about Amol, how will the viewers take it? Will it be OK because amol's parents are sick, others can decide to give amol to them? Anandi might agree because she is mahaan. But as viewer how many of you will really take kindly to that decision maker?

I dont mind. It is not about giving mannu or amol. It is arranging a meeting .

Edited by leavesandwaves - 04 May 2015 at 7:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_rdjhahisusmitaanshurg5RTee

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I think Jagya will try to convince Ganga. In case Ganga does not agree, he may go with mannu. And then everything depends on mannu. Mannu may decide to stay with his dying father. Or may not. Ratan may die or may not. So many possibilities.

Shinya

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
It has been repeatedly said by everyone that Anandi was wrong to have promised Ratan a meeting with his son without consulting with Jagya and Ganga.

In the event that other people take similar decision for Amol, answer will be the same.

Wrong is wrong and right is right.

Anandi was wrong to try and do the right thing by a terminally sick man. So she will suffer more. All that is left to her at the moment is Shivam and her ties with BH.

After this incident she will lose her ties with BH. 

Anandi is used to losing everything dear to her in trying to do the right thing by others.

This will be One more in a long series...she will take that too in her stride and move on...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prophet_hisusmitaanshurg5

Go to top