this is not the first time for anandi - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Anandi was telling  Jagya Dadisaa  when Ratan told her he honestly fulfilled the promise of staying away from Mannu then i realized he is speaking the truth...

It means she had plenty of time to analyze the situation, because she realized he is speaking the truth. So  she did not  only and only calm down   the dying man, but she made a decision and gave the promise.  Or , let me put it this way  if she didn't realized he's speaking the truth, then what? She wouldn't have tried to calm down the dying man, or she would have said I will talk to Jagya and Ganga?  The point is she herself said I realized he's speaking the truth so she promised.

About those assumption what if it was Jagya who promised etc.based on what we've seen so far, it is much easier and more correct to think that Jagya  would not promised on his own since we have seen that he  respects his  wife, her feelings and decisions, and he  considers that only Ganga  needs  to tell the truth to  Mannu.. Which  Anandi did not think, not  for a moment . Jagya thinks about Mannu feelings too, which Anandi didn't, not for a moment. For her the only important thing was her  realisation that Ratan 's speaking the truth, so she made a decision. 
I dont understand this justification for Anandi she wanted to calm down the crying man ?
How she calmed down the crying man ? Gave him a promise to do something which is not under her control ? She cannot send Mannu to Ratan , make him meet with him without Jagya and Ganga's will then why she did not ask Ratan to talk to Jagya? 

Does she not know Jagya is very kind hearted person Ganga is a wounded soul but does not mean she does not have a heart in her so why Anandi herself gave promise not asking Ratan to talk to Jagya ?Give him Jagya's phone number that he did not have but Anandi over acted  and her made a decision and later running after JaGan lecturing them to get convinced so her promise will be fulfilled ?Why is that Anandi herself cries when others take any decision about matter concerning her without asking her but what she herself does ?then why Ganga becomes wrong if she does not like Anandi doing same with her ?A lot of emotions are involved of Ganga in this Her hurt feelings , her past , her pain Mannu his feelings how he will react to this It will be hurting for child but Anandi did not think about anyone Not even asked Jagya and gave promise to Ratan and later expected everyone will follow her ? Their emotions and feelings are not her concern that she took decision without thinking about them ?

Jagya unlike Anandi is not thinking one sided only and forcing Ganga and Mannu to follow his decision He respects Ganga's feelings and wants to take her along with him  He is concerned for Mannu's feelings too 

There is no question had he met Ratan singh he would have done same what Anandi did First he is Mannu's father can do anything Anandi has no right not even on humanitarian grounds because Mannu has his parents  and even now he wants to take Ganga along with him in this 

Anandi she seriously thinks she owns everyone Why she did not let Jagya convince Ganga that even now she is interfering and trying to convince Ganga ? Enough is enough High time cvs teach Anandi this important lesson to stop taking others for granted and give them space to solve their own matters 

I think, We have to go as per the story told. She promised only to console him and to make him feel better.

Later she herself realised that she made a promise which she might never be able to fulfill. 

If she thought she owned mannu or had rights over mannu, she need not have to go in a dilemma whether she would be able to fulfill the promise or not, as she was shown discussing this with dadisa.

Anyway, people are free draw their own conclusions. 
if we've  2 go by story then many things  r now shown r out of ckts but still it din't luk like A wants 2 calm down ratan.
ratan cud b calmed down by this promise also that i will talk 2 JaGan as its not in my hands & i can only convey this msg 2 them. rest ist up2 them as they r mannu's parents & i've no rite 2 ask them 2  let mannu meet u. 

she  clearly gave promise thinking she can convince JaGan & force her POVs on them like shes doing from 11yrs & no1 is saying anything against her either  out of respect or not 2 hurt like ganga or thinking A's well wisher like J bcoz of her past or simply likes her bcoz shes same like them like DS.
Anandi promised that man to calm him down and had  she thought she could make Jagya Ganga do what she wanted thme to do why would she be thinking what to do next?
Had Anandi been interfering type would she have not forced them to tell Mannu about his parenthood?

It is only in Ganga's imagination that Anandi interferes in their matters

She obviously would harbour this because she took Anandi's help to become closer to SInghs when she was just a refugee who was given shelter by Singhs.

With what rights did she organise holi celebrations? With what right did she interfere in Jagya Gauri matter and made him got to Mumbai?
With what right did she go around snooping around possible bride?

Just because she interfered in the matters of a family she must be thinking that everyone is like her
Originally posted by Shinya

I think, We have to go as per the story told. She promised only to console him and to make him feel better.

Later she herself realised that she made a promise which she might never be able to fulfill. 

If she thought she owned mannu or had rights over mannu, she need not have to go in a dilemma whether she would be able to fulfill the promise or not, as she was shown discussing this with dadisa.

Anyway, people are free draw their own conclusions. 
lol then why you don't go with serial and accept what is shown why you are making analysis Jagya would have done same as she ?is it shown in serial ? where you have seen Anandi taking of Jagya;s kids ?
LOL its only Ganga's imagination Anandi interferes in their matters ?  Poor Anandi was trying to calm down  sick man why making promise Simply say I will talk to Jagya and Ganga about it 
This is interfering Its not Ganga's imagination but a fact 

why don't Jagya interferes in her life like that ? Did he do that ? No Did he ask her to stay in BH No Do he decide anything about her child no matter what No so why she does not ask them before making decisions about their child ?
i think ppl need  2 watch the old peis again.
wen did ganga take help of A 2 cum closer 2 singhs or J??
i think i watched that A taking promise from ganga 2 luk after singhs after shes gone 2 KB.
and i also rembr A telling sumi that it was A who asked ganga 2 take  care of singhs & BH so that they won't feel her absence and thatswhy she ganga used 2 take help from A so that she cud knew abt singhs habits & take gud care of them as entrusted by Aji.

wen did ganga took Aji's help 2 cum closer 2 singhs & BH 4 herself ??
ppl r asking oders 2 go by story but themselves  going out of show's  story  2 defend A & bash ganga.
great  logic.
Originally posted by tiny15

i think ppl need  2 watch the old peis again.
wen did ganga take help of A 2 cum closer 2 singhs or J??
i think i watched that A taking promise from ganga 2 luk after singhs after shes gone 2 KB.
and i also rembr A telling sumi that it was A who asked ganga 2 take  care of singhs & BH so that they won't feel her absence and thatswhy she ganga used 2 take help from A so that she cud knew abt singhs habits & take gud care of them as entrusted by Aji.

wen did ganga took Aji's help 2 cum closer 2 singhs & BH 4 herself ??
ppl r asking oders 2 go by story but themselves  going out of show's  story  2 defend A & bash ganga.
great  logic.
misleading serial to defend Anandi has become famous on this forum dolly
Anandi did not change it is the people who considered her acts and suggestions as great help at one time have changed and the same behaviour of Anandi is being termed as interference😛

Examples of Anandi's interference /interventions which changed the course of the story or the lives of other characters

Anandi got curious as to what was the secret that Alok and Meenu where trying so hard to conceal

Sanchi's life post her engagemnet break up till the time she got married.
She was told to buzz off by the family when she expressed doubts about the viability of SaJa relationship and after that she just tried to help Sanchi in getting acquainted with life in BH just as Sanchi's family expected her to.Post that break up and subsequent court room drama the family realised they have no clue about how to handle their daughter and that's when she stepped in.
Same Sanchi who used to rebuff Anandi's friendliness and her attempts to reach out to her as interference has started to reach out to her and seeked her help.

Aanndi stayed clear of Singhs it is they who decided in their eminent wisdom that SaJa is the best thing that will happen to J Anandi didn't interfere in their decision making.It is J who thought that Anandi wanted him to marry Sanchi when she herself never ever said anything in favour or against that match.At that time Anandi was criticised for not interfering😛When Anandi stepped in and exposed Sanchi going against her husband of all people she was welcomed.That's when Anandi's interference in what was supposed to be Jagya Sanchi issue was welcomed😛

Anandi interfering after Alok Anop clashes - Her intervention has brought Anop into Bhaili and she and Bhaili were the sufferers and not Anop or the family

If Anandi had been interfering type she would have made sure Daddu and DB broke up because of her😛

Anandi only put an end to DB drama  when she saw how Anop turned against the lady and how she was bad mouthing Shiv that was the time she interfered in Daddu DB relationship 

If Anandi had interfered Ratan and Mannu would have been meeting regularly and Jagya Mannu equation would have remained unaltered.So that is a clear enough indication that Anandi had not been interfering.
Had Anandi been interfering Abhi also would have got lectures from Anandi along with Shivam 😛

Ganga had no problems about Anandi interfering in her life when she risked her life to bring back Mannu to her. Or when she gave suggestions to Ganga that she put them to use to get closer to Singhs and Jagya. Why did Ganga take help from her then?

While Gauri's reactions to Anandi's presence in Jagya's life had been uniformly negative Ganga's reactions to Anandi's presence changed according to her whims and fancies

So it is clear that Ganga is an opportunist use the person's help when she wanted and label it as interference when it didn't suit her.

Ganga never liked the comparisons but kept quite till she got what she wanted and now she has what she wanted the comparisons are not welcome😛

True Anandi has been in this situation before too and she has not changed.
She reached out to help Ganga who was nothing but a stranger to her and today she reached out to help Ratan who was no one to her.
It is Ganga who has changed in the way she looks at Anandi

Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago