Balika Vadhu

this is not the first time for anandi - Page 5

Manahil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@stephi yes i can understand Hindi but still i have been mislead so many times on this forum 
I have not seen this serial from start I am regular viewer only after Sargun Mehta's entry so i have less knowledge about what happened before 

and i am being mislead here with posts like  Jagya got his hospital and property share because of Anandi Then i read other's arguing it was Dadisaa who showed  mirror to Bhairon and Sumi to accept jagya Your son has returned to you fully  It was Bhairon's suggestion to give him hospital 

when i read old WUs Anandi did nothing in this  Dadisaa showed mirror to Bhairon and Sumi and they went and accepted their son back 

Bhairon suggested to give Jagya hospital and Lal Singh agreed to it He is more capable doctor than him and will handle it better 

so when where Anandi did anything in this ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Stephi

I guess you understand Hindi, so you can  make your own conclusions based only on viewing the episode. I watch the episode, but I do not understand Hindi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ, so I  mainly depend on WU and IF. And again, I'm certainly not the only one with this problem. So when I watch the episode and then  read some  post ''closed-door meeting'', ''A &J are a  team, Dadisa's  leader of this team,what conclusion I can draw from it ๐Ÿ˜•

stephi u cud see in JaGan AT. there sumtimes  we give WU of the scene or discuss it.i"ll try 2 give WU of atleast BH.but it will b not regular till 22nd as my theres wedding of my bro so r busy & i won't b able 2 watch epis regularly.
btw u can also google search BV updates on telly updates site.they r updated till 10 PM.
Manahil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: libsrocks

did you even notice whom have you compared: jagya and anandi
jagya happens to be mannu's legal father and anandi is mannu's relative (just by name, not even blood)!
jagya gets the right to make decisions and anandi doesn't.

so true Jagya is Mannu's father and Anandi is relative by name only .Anandi made a decision without asking parents at all not even Jagya then how she is right ? 
Jagya would have done same Not without taking Ganga for granted here He pretty clearly said today Mannu deserves to know about his past but from his mother Thats why he did not himself tell him from 5 years because Ganga is adamant no  Jagya would have tried to help Ratan too and wants but not without taking Ganga into confidence despite as a father he has all rights to decide about Mannu

and Anandi she did not ask from Jagya and Ganga  and made a decision  and she is defended as right here Wow
Edited by _Manahil_ - 8 years ago
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Letting once meet a son from his dying father and giving that son permanently to him are too different things.  
   It is already said here almost by every one that giving promise regarding meeting with Mannu without consulting with his parents was wrong of Anandi. But she did the same which she had done herself in the similar circumstances. In this she has forgotten that everyone can not be Anandi , how much they might pretend about that. 

Denying a dying father his last wish of meeting with his son was not only wrong but shows how selfish a woman can be. She had no qualm taking that 'rakshas ' help when she needed it but now when the same rakshas just wanst to once see his son , she can not oblige him. 

Ratan Singh was still a rakshas when he made a legal deal with G in lieu of saving his own son. If he had not  his heart changed he could have legally keep Mannu with him then it would have Ganga who would have been begging from Ratan Singh to meet her son. But Ratan Singh understood wrongness of his path and surrendered his claims in favour of G and even did not choose to meet his son for a long time. Even now if he wanted, could not he come unannounced in BH and meet his son while G was away in the hospital or even if she was at home how she could have then prevented Ratan from calling Mannu? But he choose to only beg to get a chance to meet him .
    Is this not sufficient to tell G that he is not an rakshas any more? 

Btw suppose if Anandi did not do anything to make her promise fulfill, Ratan singh dies without meeting Mannu , will J and G can live on peacefully after that?  And one day Mannu comes to know that his biological father who once saved his life, wanted to meet him before dying but his mother did not let him meet with his father then will he be able to forgive his mother for it? Will not a big storm uproot many lives in BH then?  
       Go Anandi go ! Do something now otherwise many ppl will repent and will not have a chance to correct themselves. 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jagya agreed to Anandi's POV๐Ÿ˜ฒmmm i did not see where he said Don't worry Anandi i will help Ratan Singh and i am just packing off Mannu to him ๐Ÿ˜†

All he said he agrees with this Mannu needs to know about his past  and i think he is not following Anandi's POV here This POV has been his always when Anandi did not even dreamt about it  and that he would helped Ratan Singh too its so obvious 

but he did not tell Mannu himself from such a long time because Ganga is not agreeing and he is not  taking Ganga for granted here He does not think he can  alone make decision himself here 

Even right now he did not send Mannu to Ratan Singh He can but he wants  Mannu to know about his past from  his mother and thumbs up to him for his wisdom 

Yes Ganga is ideally the best person to do so Him being step father if he will say that to Mannu it will hurt Mannu more Ganga  can make Mannu understand better but since Ganga is not agreeing so Jagya is not taking a one sided decision 

and i think after hearing from him Anandi ji went to convince Ganga ? No ? yes she did 

Jagya would have done same had he met Ratan ?

Well Jagya has moral , ethical , legal rights to take decisions about Mannu yet he cleared he would not have done this without Ganga's agreement From past 5 years he did not tell Mannu about  this he could but he did not Ganga should agree and here too he would not have given any promise to  Ratan without taking Ganga into confidence because he could take Mannu to Ratan but he still said Mannu must know about this about this  from his mother

Jagya knows sensitivity of this matter and taking rightful steps He is too a very good human but he is concerned for everyone  but Anandi ji a third person without talking to Jagya and Ganga gave promise to Ratan ? Her humanity was over flowing from her that she did not bother to think about  Mannu's parents and gave promise to Ratan Singh and she was never sure she could fulfill that then why giving promises ?

Edited by kikyo - 8 years ago
Stephi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

stephi u cud see in JaGan AT. there sumtimes  we give WU of the scene or discuss it.i"ll try 2 give WU of atleast BH.but it will b not regular till 22nd as my theres wedding of my bro so r busy & i won't b able 2 watch epis regularly.

btw u can also google search BV updates on telly updates site.they r updated till 10 PM.

Thanks tiny ๐Ÿค—  I   will  do that .  I love kikyo and mahi12's  WUs very much but sometimes I have problem due to the time difference  and I'm eager to find out as soon as possible.๐Ÿ˜†

All the best to your broโญ๏ธ
Stephi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Manahil_

@stephi yes i can understand Hindi but still i have been mislead so many times on this forum 

I have not seen this serial from start I am regular viewer only after Sargun Mehta's entry so i have less knowledge about what happened before 

and i am being mislead here with posts like  Jagya got his hospital and property share because of Anandi Then i read other's arguing it was Dadisaa who showed  mirror to Bhairon and Sumi to accept jagya Your son has returned to you fully  It was Bhairon's suggestion to give him hospital 

when i read old WUs Anandi did nothing in this  Dadisaa showed mirror to Bhairon and Sumi and they went and accepted their son back 

Bhairon suggested to give Jagya hospital and Lal Singh agreed to it He is more capable doctor than him and will handle it better 

so when where Anandi did anything in this ? 

So you  know  perfectly well what I'm talking about. .๐Ÿ˜Š
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
for you stephi
Anandi was telling  Jagya Dadisaa  when Ratan told her he honestly fulfilled the promise of staying away from Mannu then i realized he is speaking the truth From so many years he did not try to interfere in Mannus life and tried to know about him  That means he is fulfilling the promise of not interfering in Mannu's life but still Mannu is part of his life  His mother said he always talked about him Always remember him i have felt seeing him if he tries to repent for his ill deeds million times his soul will never be at peace in this birth

Jagya said after hearing this  if i think from Ratan's POV then what you are saying is right but Mannu ? We all know Mannu does not know about this truth at all and i don't know how Mannu will react to this when he will come to know about this truth i am trying to convince Ganga from many years that she herself  tells Mannu about this truth  Tell him about who is real father  , tell him about Ratan singh so that Mannu won't get shocked hearing from any other person but Ganga does not wish to She does not want Mannu to know anything about Ratan Singh 

Dadisaa tells them that now you both are thinking so much so think what step we have to take now Find such solution which is with agreement of all 
Edited by mahi12 - 8 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I have written Jagya's  exact words Where he said Anandi is complete right her POV is complete right or  even he said i agree with you Anandi ?

Jagya said if i think from Ratan's POV what you are saying is right when Anandi was talking about Ratan keeping his promise , he was desperate to meet Mannu but still he did not interfere in Mannu's life and his soul will never find peace in this birth no matter how much he repents  Jagya says if i see things from Ratan's POV what you are saying is correct 

Jagya showed his concern towards Mannu  He does not know how mannu will react this after learning this truth 

He said i have been trying to convince Ganga over it from many years to tell Mannu about Ratan Singh because its better Mannu comes to know from his mother than any other person and he won't get a shocker 

but ganga does not wish to tell him about this 

Dadisaa asked them to find a solution of this which goes in best interest of all and with agreement of all Means Ganga too agrees 

Jagya is not making a one sided decision He could tell Mannu about it but he did not because Ganga is not convinced  In all these years  he is trying to take Ganga into confidence but Ganga has her reasons she does not wish to tell Mannu  about it  Jagya's all points are valid  The best person to tell Mannu about this is Mannu's mother herself and Jagya still did not agree to send Mannu to Ratan because Ganga is not convinced so i don't know how it is said he would have done same had he met Ratan Singh what Anandi did Its so clear he would not have given any promise to Ratan Singh without Ganga' s agreement  even though he is Mannu's father and can take any decision about him but he is not taking Ganga for granted He is concerned for everyone  Even concerned about Mannu how he will react to this and Anandi ? she gave promise to Ratan Singh without asking from Jagya and Ganga without thinking about how suddenly Mannu will react to this ? Jagya would never have done what Anandi did even though he wants to help Ratan as well but he wont be giving any promise without taking Ganga into confidence But Anandi ? she did not even consulted anyone  nor even Jagya and gave a promise to Ratan and expected Jagya and Ganga will follow it with her preaching ?

Even right now Jagya did not lectured Ganga  She said to him don't try to convince me He gave her break  her space not bombarding her with lectures forcing her to agree to this The way Anandi was lecturing 
Edited by mahi12 - 8 years ago
Stephi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahi12

for you stephi

Anandi was telling  Jagya Dadisaa  when Ratan told her he honestly fulfilled the promise of staying away from Mannu then i realized he is speaking the truth From so many years he did not try to interfere in Mannus life and tried to know about him  That means he is fulfilling the promise of not interfering in Mannu's life but still Mannu is part of his life  His mother said he always talked about him Always remember him i have felt seeing him if tries to repent for his ill deeds million times his soul will never be at peace in this birth

Jagya said after hearing this  if i think from Ratan's POV then what you are saying is right but Mannu ? We all know Mannu does not know about this truth at all and i don't know how Mannu will react to this when he will come to know about this truth i am trying to convince Ganga from many years that she herself  tells Mannu about this truth  Tell him about who is real father  , tell him about Ratan singh so that Mannu won't get shocked hearing from any other person but Ganga does not wish to She does not want Mannu to know anything about Ratan Singh 

Dadisaa tells them that now you both are thinking so much so think what step we have to take now Find such solution which is with agreement of all 

awww it's very kind of you, thank you very much.๐Ÿค— You have to admit  the sentence ''if i think from Ratan's POV then what you are saying is right but Mannu? is completely different from J&A are a. team .