Balika Vadhu

this is not the first time for anandi - Page 4

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

The equation between anandi and ganga is different from that of anandi and the orphanage lady.

I don't know what difference you mean here. 

Current equation CVs showing ganga is not comfortable with Anandi meddling in her life. Anandi too knows this. Anandi should have been more careful on this.

Orphanage lady was a nobody, she was just informing about the new truth that came before her. Anandi shouted at her. That was a mother's 1st reaction. Understandable.

Same way Ganga is scared of Mannu getting to know about rattan. She fears problems that may come from it. She is being escapist here but these are her fears. So she shouted at anandi who is trying to reveal the truth she has kept hidden. On the same matter when Jagya discussed, he got bigger words from Ganga. Compared to that anandi escaped. She only reminded anandi that she has no rights to decide on this matter. How is that wrong when most here also agree that Anandi cannot decide for others?  

I'm not saying Ganga is right in hiding the truth. Hiding truth will always result in bad repercussions. She is doing it now and she will pay for it when the truth comes out. She may even say later mujhe anandiji ki baat maanna chahiye tha. But right now she did no big wrong if she reminded anandi of her rights.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I don't know what difference you mean here. 

Current equation CVs showing ganga is not comfortable with Anandi meddling in her life. Anandi too knows this. Anandi should have been more careful on this.

Orphanage lady was a nobody, she was just informing about the new truth that came before her. Anandi shouted at her. That was a mother's 1st reaction. Understandable.

Same way Ganga is scared of Mannu getting to know about rattan. She fears problems that may come from it. She is being escapist here but these are her fears. So she shouted at anandi who is trying to reveal the truth she has kept hidden. On the same matter when Jagya discussed, he got bigger words from Ganga. Compared to that anandi escaped. She only reminded anandi that she has no rights to decide on this matter. How is that wrong when most here also agree that Anandi cannot decide for others?  

I'm not saying Ganga is right in hiding the truth. Hiding truth will always result in bad repercussions. She is doing it now and she will pay for it when the truth comes out. She may even say later mujhe anandiji ki baat maanna chahiye tha. But right now she did no big wrong if she reminded anandi of her rights.

agree wid u subah.
@bold i don't want ganga 2 say this rather i want her 2 sya that she shud listened & accepted J's talks 5 yrs ago.

and where J & A r team. J din't agree wid A . he said if sees from ratan's POV then ratan is rite but he din't say that A was/is rite & his wife is  wrong.if he'd thot like this he wud'd told mannu long ago despite ganga's opposition 2 it.

it luks like ppl r happy that J is agreeing wid A & not wid ganga but in fact hes agreeing wid ganga more & thatswhy widout consulting her & her permission he won't let mannu meet ratan unliek A who gav e promise on behalf of JaGan widout thinking abt their feelings.

and moreover ganga shouted on A๐Ÿ˜ฒis that shouting. i think that was much better rxn of ganga after wat a did. rembr A's shouting on that orphanage lady . wat shud we call that??politely telling as it was done by A๐Ÿ˜ฒ
oh yes its shud b bcoz its done by the great goody 2 shoes A & while ganga only reacted bit angrily so that bcums shouting. any mother will react like this will talk like that. a's rxn on that orphanage lady was proof enough
but as its said that A kare toh raasleela aur ganga kare toh ckt dheela.
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Don't know how Anandi ji was right here to give promise to Ratan Singh without asking Jagya Ganga even  for once ? and why Ganga is suppose to like it ? Who will like it? This is extremely sensitive matter about Mannu and Anandi came up giving promise to Ratan without asking Jagya and Ganga even for once ? Dont she think Jagya and Ganga have basic human parents right to decide something about their child that she herself made a decision and later forcing on their heads ๐Ÿ˜•

Anandi is someone who gives long emotional lectures I too have right to decide about my life so why deciding about others lives , their children without asking them ?

How Ganga is wrong if she asked Anandi with what right you have taken this decision These people who are being defensive  of Anandi here always criticize Dadisaa she takes decisions about other's matters about Anandi's life without asking her so why Anandi is right if she does same ?

Coming to Ganga  She is scared of losing Mannu  She was remembering Ratan trying to snatch Mannu from him  The  way she hugged Mannu today and was crying she got scared of losing Mannu  Ratan has tried to separate Mannu from her so many times and now suddenly after years he wants to meet Mannu so Ganga has become afraid he will distance Mannu from him 

Jagya's all points were valid today Mannu needs to know about this and its better he comes to know about this from  Ganga herself  than any other person  Just see two people and their handling same thing  Anandi ji who is only lecturing around and did not think about Ganga's feelings  at all  She did not even ask jagya and gave promise to Ratan and she is nothing to Mannu yet she did not bother about asking parents before making a decision 

but Jagya he is Mannu's father He was always been  in favor of Mannu knowing about his past but he is not taking a decision here without Ganga He could have told Mannu himself but he did not do that because Ganga is not agreeing and Ganga is ideally the best person to do this Jagya is right on this 

so its so crystal clear had he met Ratan himself He would never have made promise to Ratan without taking Ganga into confidence despite he has all rights to make a decision here Mannu is his son too but he is not taking Ganga for granted here but Anandi she took a decision about this sensitive matter without bothering to ask Jagya and Ganga even for once and later announcing her decision to them
Edited by saba113 - 8 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL from where Jagya agreeing to Anandi ji  not agreeing to Ganga logic came  when he was thinking same of telling Mannu his past 5 years ago when Anandi ji haven't dreamt about it Is there any doubt he would have helped Ratan Singh Had he met with Ratan instead of Anandi ji NOo but the point he did not tell Mannu anything though he could in past five years  because he is not taking Ganga and her feelings for granted here For him Ganga should tell Mannu this  He did not do that only because he thinks it is right  Ganga should be convinced about it then he will tell  even right now he did not jump in and agreed to send Mannu to Ratan though he could   For him Ganga should be convinced before and she should do that 
Through his words today he cleared had he met Ratan Singh he would not given him any promise without convincing Ganga for it 

Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

agree wid u subah.

@bold i don't want ganga 2 say this rather i want her 2 sya that she shud listened & accepted J's talks 5 yrs ago.

and where J & A r team. J din't agree wid A . he said if sees from ratan's POV then ratan is rite but he din't say that A was/is rite & his wife is  wrong.if he'd thot like this he wud'd told mannu long ago despite ganga's opposition 2 it.

it luks like ppl r happy that J is agreeing wid A & not wid ganga but in fact hes agreeing wid ganga more & thatswhy widout consulting her & her permission he won't let mannu meet ratan unliek A who gav e promise on behalf of JaGan widout thinking abt their feelings.

and moreover ganga shouted on A๐Ÿ˜ฒis that shouting. i think that was much better rxn of ganga after wat a did. rembr A's shouting on that orphanage lady . wat shud we call that??politely telling as it was done by A๐Ÿ˜ฒ
oh yes its shud b bcoz its done by the great goody 2 shoes A & while ganga only reacted bit angrily so that bcums shouting. any mother will react like this will talk like that. a's rxn on that orphanage lady was proof enough
but as its said that A kare toh raasleela aur ganga kare toh ckt dheela.

Thanks tiny for for this clarification @ bold. . When I read some posts, waiting for the  WU and trying to find out what happened in the episode,  these kind of  posts ''closed-door meeting'', ''A &J are a  team, Dadisa's  leader of this team,as usual misleading me . I guess I'm not the only one.

Manahil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope mods come back soon and take a serious note on these misleading posts Each time trying to mislead people i have not seen the episode and read posts here and was confused when watched the episode This Jagya agrees with Anandi's POV Anandi and Jagya are a team Dadisaa leader of this team hilarious 
Jagya said he wanted to tell Mannu about his past before too Jagya i suppose if people have watched serial was always in favor of Mannu knowing about this 5 years ago which FB was shown in that he was saying same thing when Anandi ji did not even thought to deliver these lectures in her  dreams but Jagya said Ganga is being adamant He said its better for Mannu Ganga herself tells him all this instead he comes to know from any other person 

He can tell himself but he did not do that from such a long time because Ganga is not agreeing He prefers ganga tells this and even right now he did not agree to send Mannu to Ratan or did he ? no Ganga's feelings are his priority and even his son's best interest  Jagya thinks Mannu has right to know about his past but only from his mother  Ganga is the best person to do this and its so clear had he met Ratan Singh himself he would have helped Ratan too but not given promise to him without Ganga's approval , her free will just like he did not tell Mannu from such a long time about his past 

and Jagya never said Anandi did absolutely right work to make a decision here and Ganga is wrong ?

Edited by _Manahil_ - 8 years ago
Manahil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and i found Anandi extremely annoying even today she came to say sorry to ganga or to bully her again She started her convincing drama  So selfish to get her  promise fulfilled only 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: _Manahil_

I hope mods come back soon and take a serious note on these misleading posts Each time trying to mislead people i have not seen the episode and read posts here and was confused when watched the episode This Jagya agrees with Anandi's POV He and Jagya are a team Dadisaa leader of this team hilarious 

Jagya said he wanted to tell Mannu about his past before too Jagya i suppose if people have watched serial was always in favor of Mannu knowing about this 5 years ago which FB was shown in that he was saying same thing when Anandi ji did not even thought to deliver these lectures in his dreams but Jagya said Ganga is being adamant He said its better for Mannu Ganga herself tells him all this instead he comes to know from any other person 

He can tell himself but he did not do that from such a long time because Ganga is not agreeing He prefers ganga tells this and even right now he did not agree to send Mannu to Ratan or did he ? no Ganga's feelings are his priority and even his son's best interest  Jagya thinks Mannu has right to know about his past but only from his mother  Ganga is the best person to do this and its so clear had he met Ratan Singh himself he would have helped Ratan too not given promise to him without Ganga's approval  Her free will just like he did not tell Mannu from such a long time 

and Jagya never said Anandi did absolutely right work to make a decision here and Ganga is wrong ?

manahil if u find such misleading posts DT members had  said just 2 press the  report button on that post.
and i know J wudn't b agreed 2 A oderwsie he wud'd told mannu abt ratan long time ago.
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Manahil_

I hope mods come back soon and take a serious note on these misleading posts Each time trying to mislead people i have not seen the episode and read posts here and was confused when watched the episode This Jagya agrees with Anandi's POV Anandi and Jagya are a team Dadisaa leader of this team hilarious 

Jagya said he wanted to tell Mannu about his past before too Jagya i suppose if people have watched serial was always in favor of Mannu knowing about this 5 years ago which FB was shown in that he was saying same thing when Anandi ji did not even thought to deliver these lectures in her  dreams but Jagya said Ganga is being adamant He said its better for Mannu Ganga herself tells him all this instead he comes to know from any other person 

He can tell himself but he did not do that from such a long time because Ganga is not agreeing He prefers ganga tells this and even right now he did not agree to send Mannu to Ratan or did he ? no Ganga's feelings are his priority and even his son's best interest  Jagya thinks Mannu has right to know about his past but only from his mother  Ganga is the best person to do this and its so clear had he met Ratan Singh himself he would have helped Ratan too but not given promise to him without Ganga's approval , her free will just like he did not tell Mannu from such a long time about his past 

I guess you understand Hindi, so you can  make your own conclusions based only on viewing the episode. I watch the episode, but I do not understand Hindi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ, so I  mainly depend on WU and IF. And again, I'm certainly not the only one with this problem. So when I watch the episode and then  read some  post ''closed-door meeting'', ''A &J are a  team, Dadisa's  leader of this team,what conclusion I can draw from it ๐Ÿ˜•
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shinya

Well, I dont think she made any mistake this time.

Imagine a man in his deathbed, crying before you with joined hands and requesting you to fulfull his last wish which was to meet his son.

Which woman with a heart would say "sorry, I cant fulfill your wish or Sorry I have to take his mother's permission "?

The only thought that would come to your mind at that moment was, okay, I promise I will help you. 

That scene was so emotional that Anandi had to promise him. It was not the time to think of anyone's 'adhikar'. If jagya was in her place, he too would have done the same.

Anandi could have argued with ganga in support of Ratan and say he also a right to see his son. But she apologised. 

I dont feel anandi made a mistake at all.

did you even notice whom have you compared: jagya and anandi
jagya happens to be mannu's legal father and anandi is mannu's relative (just by name, not even blood)!
jagya gets the right to make decisions and anandi doesn't.