Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
If Ganga or jagya or any other shekhars for that matter took similar decision about Amol, how will the viewers take it? Will it be OK because amol's parents are sick, others can decide to give amol to them? Anandi might agree because she is mahaan. But as viewer how many of you will really take kindly to that decision maker?

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

If Ganga or jagya or any other shekhars for that matter took similar decision about Amol, how will the viewers take it? Will it be OK because amol's parents are sick, others can decide to give amol to them? Anandi might agree because she is mahaan. But as viewer how many of you will really take kindly to that decision maker?

I dont mind. It is not about giving mannu or amol. It is arranging a meeting .
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I think Jagya will try to convince Ganga. In case Ganga does not agree, he may go with mannu. And then everything depends on mannu. Mannu may decide to stay with his dying father. Or may not. Ratan may die or may not. So many possibilities.
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It has been repeatedly said by everyone that Anandi was wrong to have promised Ratan a meeting with his son without consulting with Jagya and Ganga.

In the event that other people take similar decision for Amol, answer will be the same.

Wrong is wrong and right is right.

Anandi was wrong to try and do the right thing by a terminally sick man. So she will suffer more. All that is left to her at the moment is Shivam and her ties with BH.

After this incident she will lose her ties with BH. 

Anandi is used to losing everything dear to her in trying to do the right thing by others.

This will be One more in a long series...she will take that too in her stride and move on...😊
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I dont mind. It is not about giving mannu or amol. It is arranging a meeting .

Ok! But that someone decided and promised to give up amol. Is it also within that person's right acc to you?

As per me, I will not agree anyone deciding on my behalf even if its something I would agree. Nobody is allowed to assume that I would agree or assume that they can convince me.

Anandi has no right to give any kind of promise on behalf of JaGan whether they agree or not is a secondary point. Even if Ganga agreed and had no problem with it, its not within Anandi's rights to promise anything  about a matter unconnected to her.

I'm for Mannu - Ratan meeting. But anandi promising that was out of line acc. to me. She should have just said I will talk to them and try. Beyond that what can she do? What if Ganga remains defiant? Then anandi would have given unnecessary hopes to a dying man. Promise is not so easy. Promise means you have the obligation to fulfill it.
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Ok! But that someone decided and promised to give up amol. Is it also within that person's right acc to you?

As per me, I will not agree anyone deciding on my behalf even if its something I would agree. Nobody is allowed to assume that I would agree or assume that they can convince me.

Anandi has no right to give any kind of promise on behalf of JaGan whether they agree or not is a secondary point. Even if Ganga agreed and had no problem with it, its not within Anandi's rights to promise anything  about a matter unconnected to her.

I'm for Mannu - Ratan meeting. But anandi promising that was out of line acc. to me. She should have just said I will talk to them and try. Beyond that what can she do? What if Ganga remains defiant? Then anandi would have given unnecessary hopes to a dying man. Promise is not so easy. Promise means you have the obligation to fulfill it.

She accepted that she should have consulted.. And I would not have promised. I would have said that I will try my best. Many of anandi's supporters also agreed about this except one or two. the point is about Ganga shouting at anandi which was not acceptable because the same Ganga asked anandi's advice on so many things before. It was sheer ingratitude on ganga's part. To accept favours without any protests and now shouting.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

She accepted that she should have consulted.. And I would not have promised. I would have said that I will try my best. Many of anandi's supporters also agreed about this except one or two. the point is about Ganga shouting at anandi which was not acceptable because the same Ganga asked anandi's advice on so many things before. It was sheer ingratitude on ganga's part. To accept favours without any protests and now shouting.

😆  Uninvited advice is rarely appreciated. Advice only when asked and maintain a safe distance this is important to keep respect.

And again i'm saying the same thing anandi didn't advice. She made a promise and came. That makes a lot of difference. If somebody made a decision and trying to thrust that decision on you, how will anyone appreciate that. And what did she shout? She only said she had no right to decide on this matter which many agree anyway.

When Amol's bio-parents were introduced, anandi also shouted at that orphanage lady and ran off from there. Just because ganga shouted at anandi, it becomes so bad.
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 8 years ago
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The promise Anandi made is binding on Anandi. It is not binding on anyone else. If she is not able to abide by that promise, she will carry a guilt in her heart. And she will pay for committing this horrible horrible crime.

But now that Jagya and Ganga know about this last wish of a father, what will they do. Will they ignore it outright and carry on with their lives or find a way out?

leavesandwaves thumbnail

😆  Uninvited advice is rarely appreciated. Advice only when asked and maintain a safe distance this is important to keep respect.

And again i'm saying the same thing anandi didn't advice. She made a promise and came. That makes a lot of difference. If somebody made a decision and trying to thrust that decision on you, how will anyone appreciate that. And what did she shout? She only said she had no right to decide on this matter which many agree anyway.

When Amol's bio-parents were introduced, anandi also shouted at that orphanage lady and ran off from there. Just because ganga shouted at anandi, it becomes so bad.

The equation between anandi and ganga is different from that of anandi and the orphanage lady.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today the closed door meeting between Dadisa, Anandi and Jagya was perfect.  

It looked like a team meeting was going on,  J-A the team and dadisa the team leader.