Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Aashima.

@bold thats the best part about her.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

She rather choses the path of self-blaming & self-criticism than finding a scapegoat

She never even tries to blame a person even when the other person is at fault...and while there were also instances where she acted impulsively...most of the times she tries to take the other person's perspective & circumstances into consideration. 

Veru true , that is the essence of Anandi's character for which she has been termed Mahan , foolish and what not
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

After marriage, her toughest test was Sanchi, even more than DB. Because Sanchi got almost complete support and backing. It lasted forever. Half the pleasure of married life of anandi shiv was consumed by sanchi and her antics. In front of that, the present situation seems so trivial and small.

Yes where her own husband, who is the only support for her there was blindly in love with his sister
Edited by hisusmita - 8 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

when anandi said I am giving vachan then I was , like anandi yeh tumhare mooh se kya nikal gaya .how will u full fill ur promise and if u cant full fill u promise then do u have courage say to ratan I cant full fill promise I am taking my promise back though anandi said vachan word spontaneously pur anandi ki mooh se badi baat nikal gayi hai .very tough situation for anandi how to keep promise inspite of knowing ganga is against manu meeting with ratan

I have got one idea. They can show someone else as mannu and tell them this is the last time they can see mannu.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
another option it can be anandi giving photo of teenage mannu to ratan and saying isi photo ko dekh kar hi khush ho lo .or anandi taking ratan singh in car aur ratan singh ko door se mannu dikha do without letting ganga and mannu knowing or take mannu clone infront of ratan
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hisusmita

True Anandi's character remained same from the beginning.

She could not say no the dying person. May be she thought when Ganga made such promise to RS she will agree and knowing that both are doctors and know how sensitive it is to fulfil a dying person's wish she agreed though she should have spoken to them once.

But how will she know Ganga's original self  is different  and it is coming now . People's true self comes only in such situation

To be actually mahan (in true sense๐Ÿ˜†) and trying to be mahan to achive something is two different thing

Bold - that makes sense...

Anandi did not know ganga's self-centered nature . Last time ganga fought with jagya over this issue, it was in their bedroom... no one in the haveli knew that ganga was against letting mannu know about his father.

This time Jagya did not open his mouth probably because he remembered how Ganga had accused him of having a relationship with Anandi. He did not want ganga to make another scene in front of anandi and dadisa... How embarrassing it would be to all.

Shinya thumbnail

I have got one idea. They can show someone else as mannu and tell them this is the last time they can see mannu.

this idea is not good... Lying to a dying person is morally incorrect.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shinya

this idea is not good... Lying to a dying person is morally incorrect.

I know. When everything fails, one has to resort to lies if it makes the dying person happy.  As a last resort. I know it is revolting.
surabhi01 thumbnail
what cvs will show next .that bimla running toward jaitsar hospital and then ganga have some sympathy for ratan allowing ratan to meet mannu in jaitsar hospital and then ratan character end here or they will show sometime man desire is unfull fill or ratan himself refuse to meet mannu
Shinya thumbnail

I know. When everything fails, one has to resort to lies if it makes the dying person happy.  As a last resort. I know it is revolting.

I think, the best would be for Jagya take charge of the situation. He should go and see Ratan and find out what illness he has and if it can be cured.

If it cannot be cured, then he should tell the truth to Mannu and take him to meet his father. This was his idea 5 yrs ago... He has adopted mannu, so he has adhikar. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
but one thing is strange if ganga can have sympathy for ratan father when he was struggling with life in hospital .ratan father also torure ganga but seeing ratan father in bad health condition she has sympathy for him but not for ratan ?