this is not the first time for anandi

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This is not the first time for anandi to face this kind of situation.

Gehna, Nandu, Basant and even Sumitra were very angry when anandi as a sarpanch took a stand.

When anandi stood for Asha, Sugna's sasuralwale were angry. I dont remember those episodes much but I have some memories.

And with Ira during Sanchi episode. The entire saga upto the court case. Ira versus anandi.

She goes by instinct and only sometimes, her instinct fails. During that dance teacher episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
And the beauty is all her antagonists during those episodes did not remain so forever.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anandi always faced accusations for her sins of commission as well as sins of omission.

She received praises and accusations almost in equal measure.

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well, I dont think she made any mistake this time.

Imagine a man in his deathbed, crying before you with joined hands and requesting you to fulfull his last wish which was to meet his son.

Which woman with a heart would say "sorry, I cant fulfill your wish or Sorry I have to take his mother's permission "?

The only thought that would come to your mind at that moment was, okay, I promise I will help you. 

That scene was so emotional that Anandi had to promise him. It was not the time to think of anyone's 'adhikar'. If jagya was in her place, he too would have done the same.

Anandi could have argued with ganga in support of Ratan and say he also a right to see his son. But she apologised. 

I dont feel anandi made a mistake at all.
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And she always was either in a position to lose things or people dearest to her or actually lost them in her zeal to do the right thing.
rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very true leaves...this is not the first time for Anandi and this is not going to be the last.
I am glad Anandi is one character that has remained the same right from the start ...any amount of happiness or turmoils in her life did not cause slightest shift in her inherent nature ...and kudos for that 
...after her i guess it would be DS, Shiv and Bhairon. Rest all had character shifts along with redemption as well as changing times. DS also had a massive redemption, but her inherit character remains the same.

She has got equal amount of praises and brickbats...but the nice part is that she has taken both of them gracefully. never was she arrogantly proud of her achievements nor did she let her rationality lose when she was wrong and at the receiving end. She always tried to learn from her wrongs...sometimes she succeeded..other times she failed yet again. But never does she find a scapegoat to blame.  That is what has made her the fighter she is, even after going through so much in her life.

---------------
this time also she has accepted her mistake, asked forgiveness and hopefully will not talk in that matter again..and leave to Mannu's parents. But if this triggers her shift to Shiv niketan then i dont really mind the mistake πŸ˜†
leavesandwaves thumbnail
After marriage, her toughest test was Sanchi, even more than DB. Because Sanchi got almost complete support and backing. It lasted forever. Half the pleasure of married life of anandi shiv was consumed by sanchi and her antics. In front of that, the present situation seems so trivial and small.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdjha

She has got equal amount of praises and brickbats...but the nice part is that she has taken both of them gracefully. never was she arrogantly proud of her achievements nor did she let her rationality lose when she was wrong and at the receiving end. She always tried to learn from her wrongs...sometimes she succeeded..other times she failed yet again. But never does she find a scapegoat to blame.  That is what has made her the fighter she is, even after going through so much in her life.

@bold thats the best part about her.πŸ˜ƒ 

She rather choses the path of self-blaming & self-criticism than finding a scapegoat

She never even tries to blame a person even when the other person is at fault...and while there were also instances where she acted impulsively...most of the times she tries to take the other person's perspective & circumstances into consideration. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
when anandi said I am giving vachan then I was , like anandi yeh tumhare mooh se kya nikal gaya .how will u full fill ur promise and if u cant full fill u promise then do u have courage say to ratan I cant full fill promise I am taking my promise back though anandi said vachan word spontaneously pur anandi ki mooh se badi baat nikal gayi hai .very tough situation for anandi how to keep promise inspite of knowing ganga is against manu meeting with ratanEdited by surabhi01 - 8 years ago
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
True Anandi's character remained same from the beginning.
She could not say no the dying person. May be she thought when Ganga made such promise to RS she will agree and knowing that both are doctors and know how sensitive it is to fulfil a dying person's wish she agreed though she should have spoken to them once.

But how will she know Ganga's original self  is different  and it is coming now . People's true self comes only in such situation

To be actually mahan (in true senseπŸ˜†) and trying to be mahan to achive something is two different thing

Edited by hisusmita - 8 years ago