India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

this is not the first time for anandi

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged
This is not the first time for anandi to face this kind of situation.

Gehna, Nandu, Basant and even Sumitra were very angry when anandi as a sarpanch took a stand.

When anandi stood for Asha, Sugna's sasuralwale were angry. I dont remember those episodes much but I have some memories.

And with Ira during Sanchi episode. The entire saga upto the court case. Ira versus anandi.

She goes by instinct and only sometimes, her instinct fails. During that dance teacher episode.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

hjlansjayashree.g_Jaya_TeeyardjhaAashima.Aakanksha_7umamhisusmitaanshurg5RTeeRainbowSunblushingaparnauma

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
And the beauty is all her antagonists during those episodes did not remain so forever.
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Anandi always faced accusations for her sins of commission as well as sins of omission.

She received praises and accusations almost in equal measure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Well, I dont think she made any mistake this time.

Imagine a man in his deathbed, crying before you with joined hands and requesting you to fulfull his last wish which was to meet his son.

Which woman with a heart would say "sorry, I cant fulfill your wish or Sorry I have to take his mother's permission "?

The only thought that would come to your mind at that moment was, okay, I promise I will help you. 

That scene was so emotional that Anandi had to promise him. It was not the time to think of anyone's 'adhikar'. If jagya was in her place, he too would have done the same.

Anandi could have argued with ganga in support of Ratan and say he also a right to see his son. But she apologised. 

I dont feel anandi made a mistake at all.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_TeeyaAashima.leavesandwaveshisusmitaRTeeRainbowSunaparnauma

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged
And she always was either in a position to lose things or people dearest to her or actually lost them in her zeal to do the right thing.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Aashima.ShinyahisusmitaleavesandwavesRainbowSun

rdjha IF-Dazzler
rdjha
rdjha

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
very true leaves...this is not the first time for Anandi and this is not going to be the last.
I am glad Anandi is one character that has remained the same right from the start ...any amount of happiness or turmoils in her life did not cause slightest shift in her inherent nature ...and kudos for that 
...after her i guess it would be DS, Shiv and Bhairon. Rest all had character shifts along with redemption as well as changing times. DS also had a massive redemption, but her inherit character remains the same.

She has got equal amount of praises and brickbats...but the nice part is that she has taken both of them gracefully. never was she arrogantly proud of her achievements nor did she let her rationality lose when she was wrong and at the receiving end. She always tried to learn from her wrongs...sometimes she succeeded..other times she failed yet again. But never does she find a scapegoat to blame.  That is what has made her the fighter she is, even after going through so much in her life.

---------------
this time also she has accepted her mistake, asked forgiveness and hopefully will not talk in that matter again..and leave to Mannu's parents. But if this triggers her shift to Shiv niketan then i dont really mind the mistake LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Aashima.RTeeleavesandwaveshisusmitaanshurg5RainbowSun

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged
After marriage, her toughest test was Sanchi, even more than DB. Because Sanchi got almost complete support and backing. It lasted forever. Half the pleasure of married life of anandi shiv was consumed by sanchi and her antics. In front of that, the present situation seems so trivial and small.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 04 May 2015 at 4:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_hisusmitaaparnauma

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdjha

She has got equal amount of praises and brickbats...but the nice part is that she has taken both of them gracefully. never was she arrogantly proud of her achievements nor did she let her rationality lose when she was wrong and at the receiving end. She always tried to learn from her wrongs...sometimes she succeeded..other times she failed yet again. But never does she find a scapegoat to blame.  That is what has made her the fighter she is, even after going through so much in her life.

@bold thats the best part about her.Big smile 

She rather choses the path of self-blaming & self-criticism than finding a scapegoatOuch

She never even tries to blame a person even when the other person is at fault...and while there were also instances where she acted impulsively...most of the times she tries to take the other person's perspective & circumstances into consideration.Approve 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_rdjhaShinyahisusmitaRTeeleavesandwavesaparnauma

Go to top