What do you want to see in the show?

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello peeps!
This is Niru, back with a post.
What is one scene or a situation you want to see happening in the show?

What I'd like to see is...
1. more of Reeti's tashan
The Poddar family have crossed their limits in insulting Reeti in every way possible. Be it Vibhor or his Darling Mother or his so-called Bhabhis. And not to forget their Baap, the Great "Bilasi"
And obviously after the marriage, we shall get to see more of Reeti being tortured.
But now, I'd like to see Reeti take her own stand and give them a dose of their own medicine, not by disrespecting them or yelling at them, but by showing them their place in her own sweet way, just like the ATM scene where she answered Vibhor.πŸ˜‰

2. Prabha to think rationally than acting like a wounded duck🀒
I personally feel that Prabha is acting way too much, especially with Reeti. For once, I'd like Prabha to not just think about the marriage scenario in a negative way, but analyze the situation with patience. It can be understood that a person cannot think straight when angry, but that person can atleast not try to make fool himself and that's what Prabha is doing... making a fool of herself.
In the process of trying to insult Reeti, she is actually insulting herself and her own family. For example, when she said "Main toh ring karredna hi bhool gayi!" she didn't insult Reeti but herself, by proving to be careless and her family too.

3. Bilashi's Tai Tai PishπŸ‘
I'd salute anyone who does that! Vibhor baccha, I really admire you for back-answering our Bilasi! But, I'd like to see Kaushalya to speak up for once, instead of being a damsel-in-distress.

4. ReeBhor romance😳❀️
I guess I don't have to mention anything about this. I'm sure all of you want more n more of thisπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i just want 2 see strong prabha scene,whether its negative or positive
i dnt want such a talented actress waste her talent by only standing like statue
shree_25sm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post neeru πŸ‘ i wanna 2 c STRONG REETI  & how she'll tackle rebhor childish nature .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  btw i saw some old epi of bd & really i liked rebhor chemistry very much .after marriage bilaasi & company diffidently'll create more problems between rebhor πŸ˜‘so dadi & badi ma 'll gv her full support 2 REBHOR πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

i just want 2 see strong prabha scene,whether its negative or positive
i dnt want such a talented actress waste her talent by only standing like statue

Yeah... Even I'd like to see a strong Prabha scene, but certainly not negative.
I want her to be sensible n rational n not dance to the tunes of Kajal n Manisha...
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shree_007

nice post neeru πŸ‘ i wanna 2 c STRONG REETI  & how she'll tackle rebhor childish nature .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  btw i saw some old epi of bd & really i liked rebhor chemistry very much .after marriage bilaasi & company diffidently'll create more problems between rebhor πŸ˜‘so dadi & badi ma 'll gv her full support 2 REBHOR πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah, Reeti must get angry on Vibhor once.
Even I want to see how she handles his childish behavior.
ReeBhor chemistry is just awesome. I'm waiting for their romance.
I'm happy Dada n Dadi r supporting ReetiπŸ˜ƒ
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post.⭐️
I definitely want more of Reeti's tashan. She is a smart and calm girl, so I hope they retain these qualities when she deals with the petty Poddars ( you know who they areπŸ˜‰).
As someone else said, I want an episode where Reeti is angry at Vibhor and he is trying to pacify her.

I don't want Prabha to be a vamp, as you said. She can be a misled, loose canon but not an actively plotting saas. That will spoil her character  and I doubt the CVs will be able to make her an entertaining villain. 

RiBhor- I LOLed today when Vibhor was playing videogames. Hope we have a scene where he teaches her or challenges her to a game and loses. πŸ˜† That will be so cute. I also wanna see some scenes of RiBhor with the two kids of the Poddar family. They were super-cute in their scene with Vibhor and would like to see them bonding with Chacha-Chachi. 
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarity

Great post.⭐️

I definitely want more of Reeti's tashan. She is a smart and calm girl, so I hope they retain these qualities when she deals with the petty Poddars ( you know who they areπŸ˜‰).
As someone else said, I want an episode where Reeti is angry at Vibhor and he is trying to pacify her.

I don't want Prabha to be a vamp, as you said. She can be a misled, loose canon but not an actively plotting saas. That will spoil her character  and I doubt the CVs will be able to make her an entertaining villain. 

RiBhor- I LOLed today when Vibhor was playing videogames. Hope we have a scene where he teaches her or challenges her to a game and loses. πŸ˜† That will be so cute. I also wanna see some scenes of RiBhor with the two kids of the Poddar family. They were super-cute in their scene with Vibhor and would like to see them bonding with Chacha-Chachi. 

Of course! I agree with every word u say.
I too badly want a scene where Vibhor manaofies ReetiπŸ˜†. That would be a treat to watch!
N I don't think Prabha can be a vamp, because she was very lightly impressed by Reeti in todays epi when she said she'll take care of her hair properly...
Ha ha, that video game competition is an awesome idea! Vibhor's face will be a treat to watch after losing!
N those kids, I'm sure they'll play Cupid for RiBhor πŸ˜‰

clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: -CrazyNiru-

Of course! I agree with every word u say.
I too badly want a scene where Vibhor manaofies ReetiπŸ˜†. That would be a treat to watch!
N I don't think Prabha can be a vamp, because she was very lightly impressed by Reeti in todays epi when she said she'll take care of her hair properly...
Ha ha, that video game competition is an awesome idea! Vibhor's face will be a treat to watch after losing!
N those kids, I'm sure they'll play Cupid for RiBhor πŸ˜‰

Yeah, let's hope Prabha remains the thorn in Reet's sde, but nothing more serous than that. Anyway, she doesn't seem like the type to actively plot against Reeti.

Yup, Vibhor will have that nonplussed expression he does so well .πŸ˜‰ Reeti needs to show hm what she s made of.

Would love to see Reeti schooling Vibhor too. Will friend it hilarious.

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarity

Yeah, let's hope Prabha remains the thorn in Reet's sde, but nothing more serous than that. Anyway, she doesn't seem like the type to actively plot against Reeti.

Yup, Vibhor will have that nonplussed expression he does so well .πŸ˜‰ Reeti needs to show hm what she s made of.

Would love to see Reeti schooling Vibhor too. Will friend it hilarious.

Or how about those kids trying to bring their chacha-chachi together with childish plans?? That would be epic!
I'd love to see Reeti-Vibhor nokh-jhoks too, leading to something like girls vs. boys with d whole family!
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: -CrazyNiru-

Or how about those kids trying to bring their chacha-chachi together with childish plans?? That would be epic!
I'd love to see Reeti-Vibhor nokh-jhoks too, leading to something like girls vs. boys with d whole family!

What an idea sirji. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

I'm sure the kids will take a shine to Reet and will love her. They will create stuatons to bring the two together, and it wll be so much fun. What about a scenario where they ask Chacha and Chachi to take them for ice-cream? 😳