anyways  love your predictions very much
😊

Thanq
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: addictedlove

Absolutely agree.
Today's episode depicts manik restlessness and his love for Nandini. Today episode also shows harshad can be positive as he wants to help mukti n aliya

Cant say abt Harshad...right now we have two characters which looks like positive but they can change...n Nyo is already negative

SO Nyo-Harshad scene cmg up ...we ll have to wait n watch
sandy_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aftr watching todays epi i cn say ds predicsn wl cum true fr sure...bt dishank's tweets r pretty cnfusing khi pandit bhaag na jae...
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Hai Haiii...someone is talking abt DEED only now a days...🤣 

Krits...🤗
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey i have always loved ur predictions nd can we get a story on this!!
hope it goes like this in the show
Queen_of_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Looking forward to the deed ðŸ˜³...If they decide to do it..In Nandu's room ðŸ˜†
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
actually all of these seem very close to possible. they seem really legit. i can actually imagine number 2. ofcourse the sweet murthies will try to do something nice for her, and get het veena. that is very very possible. and their shock when they see her broken... :'( 
i've noticed your predictions come quite close to reality most of the time. if they do this time, it will be very interestign to watch.  :)
crazy5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yehhh:-):-):-) u r always ryt wid yr predictions:-):-):-):-) i sooo want manik to console nandu:-):-) n hug her n soend d entire nyt wid het at d murthys res:-):-) hope all yr predictions come true as always:-):-):-):-)
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Manik's first love - his bandage 🤣 Well he will be reunited with his first love thanks to his true love 😆 
Nandini will defo be shaken But I think they may not tell chachi chachi abt it but I hope they do coz then someone can put sense into Amms head 🤔 Veena might be a surprise gift like u mentioned by chacha chachi 😊
Abt the deed, I dont think its happening anytime soon 🤣 coz Nandini isn't the type n Manik baba will defo not do any such thing since he knows Nandu won't be comfortable 😆 Well darana nahi chahtha bechara 😆 Also after that incident Nandini wont be in the right state of mind  Manik will be insensitive if he gets close to her now and this I am sure wont happen atleast not now. 
Edited by FieryHeart - 8 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love ur predictions 
I believe the one where nandani not speaking to anyone after the incident will come to pass