Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
promo's,concept of the show and handsome sher singhEdited by swathi_priya - 8 years ago
Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first reason is obviously the dhansu and dhakedaar promo 😃 though I'm fan of shahrukh so that's why i was karan patel's fan too and always against salman. but this dabangg Sher ki dabangiri and his the only dialogue that "hum bhi salmaan se kam nahi.. is jile ke sarkar and so on" GOSH it made me to watch dabangg movie... isn't this enough for explanation
And almost all girl always crazy to watch dabangg, hot man v/s timid shy gal kinda show and this is become universal truth we can say 😉
but my curiosity is not only reveals around the lead pair but the whole concept... entire cast look and the show is itself also fantastic!!! especially bhavaridevi aka narayani's mind blowing acting 👏
till recent i used to watch "begusarai (another new show)" but it spoiled my all hopes from lead...i found useless stuff so was lacking interest but the promo of Rangrezz diverted my mind here at here... now I'm curious to watch how their relation will bring up 😛
and how he protest against his mother and also how he will protect his Shraddha madam from bhavari devi. 😉
Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjht_one

for me it was the promos-gaurav(sehrsingh) and the fact that there is this hot guy all ready to go against his own mother for the love of a girl who doesnt even like him.

also i like the whole UP background thing

@nikki 😃 finally i found another friend here and i knew u ll visit here. hope we will find some other buddies here this is really amazing show
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Asherkibiwi

Its promo it was pehli nazar wala pyaar with that promo 🤣 + i was so surprised to see completely different gaurav here,i didnt liked him but in d promo and in d show he s damn hot yaar ☺️ i got new guy to drool nw 🤣[\:D/

+ it was frm d ebp CVs n d hero n promo title (that rose wala) had some resembles with ebp so all this made me watch this show..

P.s : i really dont understand why i fall for that guy whom i used to hate or dislike...before it was avinash now its gaurav...🤔🤣🤣

i din c d promo at 1st😆
it was cos my friend which made me very eager to catch up with this show😛
then i happened to watch the promo accidentally and now m here🤣
@bold soo trueee☺️
btw i've seen u n WH forum too😛😳
thanx for d replyyy😊
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ackmh

I saw the promo and found it interesting so started watching & loving it Sher is awsum

yuss he s 😳
thanx for replyingg😳

Originally posted by: swathi_priya

promo's,concept of the show and handsome sher singh

haina 😉
cant wait for this week's epis😆
thanx for replying😳
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladli_manu

first reason is obviously the dhansu and dhakedaar promo 😃 though I'm fan of shahrukh so that's why i was karan patel's fan too and always against salman. but this dabangg Sher ki dabangiri and his the only dialogue that "hum bhi salmaan se kam nahi.. is jile ke sarkar and so on" GOSH it made me to watch dabangg movie... isn't this enough for explanation
And almost all girl always crazy to watch dabangg, hot man v/s timid shy gal kinda show and this is become universal truth we can say 😉
but my curiosity is not only reveals around the lead pair but the whole concept... entire cast look and the show is itself also fantastic!!! especially bhavaridevi aka narayani's mind blowing acting 👏
till recent i used to watch "begusarai (another new show)" but it spoiled my all hopes from lead...i found useless stuff so was lacking interest but the promo of Rangrezz diverted my mind here at here... now I'm curious to watch how their relation will bring up 😛
and how he protest against his mother and also how he will protect his Shraddha madam from bhavari devi. 😉

@bold truee
yus bhavri devi s awesomee and d lady acts so well and of course our sher singh too
 their convos and confrontations r damn interesting to watch😎
Hope cvs give make this show more interesting😊
thanx for d reply⭐️
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well first i saw promo its good and interesting.
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardenteddy

well first i saw promo its good and interesting.

IKRawesome promo😳
thanx for d reply😳
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well I kind of love this kind of love stories so for me it were the promos...the show has just proved itself to be awesome...
BTW Rimjhim here...😳
sunzara2405 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i was impressed by the promos and of course, the damn hot sexy sher sing :)