Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) (Page 63)

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by blushing

wha ... Kusum Kumari Sangwan rocks 
Khushi too love Datto...u and khushi describe full time pass movie 

Tongue

TWMR deserves its success and smashing off the records, coz its totally worth it, after long a movie that we can all sit and watch with family and friends alike and it serves the purpose of why we watch movies - 2 hours worth of clean entertainment and a smile at the end of the movie..

there is a lot I wana discuss..phataaphat watch it Tongue also dont expect a great script, its a character driven story..so its more about playing around oddball characters and creating a web linking allLOL

Have seen TWNR trailer on NDTV news with promotion team few days back. It was amazing . I cant first recognize Kangna as that hariyanvi athlete and her accent was just brilliant . I have seen hariyanvis and their accent while living in Pinjore . She has ditto coped them. Star

Will watch it tonight perhaps. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeblushing-FreeLancer-

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
what past ...

Mani Ratran's wife Suhasini & Kamal Hasan are realted with each other ? I read something like that ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
she is kamal's brother's daughter no?
what differences though? they fought over something?

ATM this casting coup looks so unreal and too good to be true types..I hope we get some confirmations soonEmbarrassed or the shooting begins with all these 4 peopleTongue

++++++++
wow m so NOT excited for DDD..it looks maha boring from the promos and songsSleepy so sad, since I love the cast..but together it just looks like a complete  messOuchSleepy

so skipping it already..even if its good, I just dont get fun vibes..

+++++++++
ABCD2 dances sofar visually looks good, choreography looks great, but boy shraddha cannot act, irrespective of her great moves in sun saathiya..and VD toh ul know how much I donttt like himLOL so wondering for 5 minutes of sun saathiya, how will I bear 2 hours of torture lol..

skipping continuesLOL

damn what to watch nextErmm MI5?

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 25 May 2015 at 4:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshurg5blushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged

LOL 

agree with you regarding DDD  Ermm so predictable pure glossy Evil Smile

ABCD 2...haven't seen ABCD yet LOL Sharddha is just doll no expressions no acting nothing... VD is hyper over energy still ok...not like Ranveer Singh...whts wrong with this guy... Wacko his dressing sense is D'ohdon't know how he will look as Bajirao Geek

btw DDD original cast was Ranbir Kareena ... their partner Kat & Hritik LOL Zoya wanted KK RK as siblings on screen too

MI5 ...hummm... hope so...

Aish Jaazba first look remind me Karishma Kapoor's Shakti mvie vibe...inspire from Not without my daughter...movie was D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTee-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged

LOL 

agree with you regarding DDD  Ermm so predictable pure glossy Evil Smile

ABCD 2...haven't seen ABCD yet LOL Sharddha is just doll no expressions no acting nothing... VD is hyper over energy still ok...not like Ranveer Singh...whts wrong with this guy... Wacko his dressing sense is D'ohdon't know how he will look as Bajirao Geek

btw DDD original cast was Ranbir Kareena ... their partner Kat & Hritik LOL Zoya wanted KK RK as siblings on screen too

MI5 ...hummm... hope so...

Aish Jaazba first look remind me Karishma Kapoor's Shakti mvie vibe...inspire from Not without my daughter...movie was D'oh

ABCD was suppper blah LOL its a wannabe version of step up..and step up series itself is stupid on storylineLOL

though I dint even like the dance performances in ABCD, atleast step up 1 and 2 had some great choreography..

I dont know what it is, but lauren looks great on TV ala JDJ ones, but on big screen, she looks wierd..kinda duno manly :/

oh yeah shraddha is katty of gen next :p and that voice - "ayeee villain"PinchLOL

hahaha ranveer :p he is looking really horrible these days..that moustache looks so damn bad on him..:/ and yeah why is he perpetually in printed floral coats OMGWackoROFL

YEAH AND kareena told zoya that she wants DDD to b converted to solo lead projectLOLLOLLOL zoya is like "u cant play the whole family no bebo"ROFL zoya is so fun in her IVsLOL, but somehow she makes really dull moviesSleepy

jazbaa :p m somehow excited for it..but yeah the look sofar has been okayish nothing interesting..and then we have to see whether bacchan bahu will act in her second innings or notLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged

what past ...

Mani Ratran's wife Suhasini & Kamal Hasan are realted with each other ? I read something like that ...
Suhasini's father Charu Hasan and Kamal Hasan are brothers.
Charu Hasan also won national award for best actor just like his brother Kamal Hasan and daughter Suhasini.Smile

Kamal Hasan and his brother's family had some issues and were not talking with each other for a long time.

But a few months ago Suhasini referred Sruti Hasan as her little sister. Before this if any mention of Kamal Hasan or his family she would cut short the topic saying she is not interested in themLOL

RTeeblushing-FreeLancer-

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
real brothers or step brothers ...oh family dispute...

anyways...

btw Kamal Hasan having living relationship with Gautami na... both are still together

Gautami had daughter from her previous marriage...

Kamal Hasan Sarika had scandalous past na when Kamal Hasan still married with Vani Ganapathy...

gosh stars & their beyond imagination life

RTeeanshurg5-FreeLancer-

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Real brothers
Reason is kamal and his marriages.

Vani ganapathy his first wife,he left her for sarika,tht was the reason.
So rest of family not happy .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeanshurg5-FreeLancer-blushingaparnauma

Go to top