Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) (Page 27)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
nivs u were asking about karna remember? its coming on sony? who is making it - contiloe?Angry

latest news from TOI was faisal is being considered as the lead in karna - if karna is from the same contiloe - then I wont watchAngry coz we get attached and then they blow up the historyCensored i read even sidharth tewary is making a show on karna..m damn confused - 

gauhar khan was approached to play karna's love interest already..so then how faisal can  bag this role?Confused or is it for a temporary phase for preleap and post leap casting is already decided..and they were considering darsheel safary before him..LIKE WHATSleepy no offence but darsheel looks very underrage even at 20 and is not a likeable face..he did well in TZP becoz he was perfectly cast..but not otherwise..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blushingaparnauma

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Filmmaker Puri Jagannadh is all pumped up and excited these days. Few days ago, it was revealed that  the Temper director will be directing Megastar Chiranjeevi's 150th film.

And now we hear that the filmmaker has signed a yet another big superstar for his next project. Yes, you guessed it right! Mahesh Babu is all set to star in Puri Jagannadh's next. This would be the third time Mahesh and Puri will get together after delivering blockbusters like Pokiri and Businessman. Confirming the film with Mahesh, Puri Jagannadh said,"I'm happy to be teaming up with Mahesh for the third time. We've just locked the script. As soon as we're relieved off our current commitments, we'll start working on it. Nothing more can be divulged about the project now"

the buzz in the industry is that the film has been tentatively titled as Rogue. Mahesh Babu is currently wrapping up Kortala Siva's Srimanthudu, post which he will start shooting for Srikanth Addala's Brahmotsavam. With Mahesh Babu's dates super packed, and Puri Jagannadh busy with Chiru's film, we might have to wait till next year to see Mahesh and Puri rock the screen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blushingaparnauma

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:47am | IP Logged
doesnt this one look similar to kal ho na ho..heroine's chashmeesh look, anand prabhu bringing her back to life from depression..how much ever swapnil denies, he is setting himself up consciously as SRK of marathi moviesLOL and m not exactly complainingLOL

but teme, ady uve seen this girl before, I cant remember where - some show - somewhere Ive seen her on TV or something

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Halwa - Thanks for the news about Mahesh and Puri's upcoming film
Puri is one director who comes up with unique concepts and his films are quite entertaining and different. I think he is one of those who is more inspired by western fllms

Pokiri remians my all time favourite though. Don't know how many times I watched that filmTongueLOL

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Halwa - Thanks for the news about Mahesh and Puri's upcoming film
Puri is one director who comes up with unique concepts and his films are quite entertaining and different. I think he is one of those who is more inspired by western fllms

Pokiri remians my all time favourite though. Don't know how many times I watched that filmTongueLOL
rumour was that, MB told puri to come with a mind blasting script for their third installment togetherWink specifically after aagadu failed..so I hope this one really turns out to be amazingEmbarrassed

++++++++++++++++
meanwhile, everything about baahubali looks so damn mindblasting and at some other level of being "larger than life"..! they released anushka's poster too..any idea what is the story about?

aparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

doesnt this one look similar to kal ho na ho..heroine's chashmeesh look, anand prabhu bringing her back to life from depression..how much ever swapnil denies, he is setting himself up consciously as SRK of marathi moviesLOL and m not exactly complainingLOL

but teme, ady uve seen this girl before, I cant remember where - some show - somewhere Ive seen her on TV or something

Amruta Khanwailkar ... Currently in Nach Baliye with her hubby Himanshu Malhotra...

Swapnil totally trying to be SRK ... Amruta ...i simply dislike her overacting Ki dukaan ..snobbish arrogant full of herself ...
she can't speak Marathi properly off screen All time spoke English Hindi with tootifooti Marathi... Interestingly her schooling was in Marathi medium...

Kal Ho Na Hoo type hain but look different too ...deals with those who attempted for suicide

-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Bahubali - Story seems to be kept under sealed coversTongueLOL
I think Rana and Prabhas are playing brothers fighting over a kingdom

Rajamouli doesn't compromise when it comes to special effects.

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
oh yeah, two posters i lovvved love love loveddd! so far -

prabhas! SO GOOD!

AND tamanaah's -

aparnauma

Go to top