Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
doesnt this one look similar to kal ho na ho..heroine's chashmeesh look, anand prabhu bringing her back to life from depression..how much ever swapnil denies, he is setting himself up consciously as SRK of marathi movies😆 and m not exactly complaining😆

but teme, ady uve seen this girl before, I cant remember where - some show - somewhere Ive seen her on TV or something

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2QJqMpd-8c[/YOUTUBE]
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Halwa - Thanks for the news about Mahesh and Puri's upcoming film
Puri is one director who comes up with unique concepts and his films are quite entertaining and different. I think he is one of those who is more inspired by western fllms

Pokiri remians my all time favourite though. Don't know how many times I watched that film😛😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Halwa - Thanks for the news about Mahesh and Puri's upcoming film

Puri is one director who comes up with unique concepts and his films are quite entertaining and different. I think he is one of those who is more inspired by western fllms

Pokiri remians my all time favourite though. Don't know how many times I watched that film😛😆

rumour was that, MB told puri to come with a mind blasting script for their third installment together😉 specifically after aagadu failed..so I hope this one really turns out to be amazing😳

++++++++++++++++
meanwhile, everything about baahubali looks so damn mindblasting and at some other level of being "larger than life"..! they released anushka's poster too..any idea what is the story about?
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

doesnt this one look similar to kal ho na ho..heroine's chashmeesh look, anand prabhu bringing her back to life from depression..how much ever swapnil denies, he is setting himself up consciously as SRK of marathi movies😆 and m not exactly complaining😆

but teme, ady uve seen this girl before, I cant remember where - some show - somewhere Ive seen her on TV or something

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2QJqMpd-8c[/YOUTUBE]

Amruta Khanwailkar ... Currently in Nach Baliye with her hubby Himanshu Malhotra...

Swapnil totally trying to be SRK ... Amruta ...i simply dislike her overacting Ki dukaan ..snobbish arrogant full of herself ...
she can't speak Marathi properly off screen All time spoke English Hindi with tootifooti Marathi... Interestingly her schooling was in Marathi medium...

Kal Ho Na Hoo type hain but look different too ...deals with those who attempted for suicide
aparnauma thumbnail
Bahubali - Story seems to be kept under sealed covers😛😆
I think Rana and Prabhas are playing brothers fighting over a kingdom

Rajamouli doesn't compromise when it comes to special effects.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
oh yeah, two posters i lovvved love love loveddd! so far -

prabhas! SO GOOD!

AND tamanaah's -

Muktchand thumbnail
oh ma...kon hai yeh hero...Tamanaah is way to fair 
Muktchand thumbnail
Top Gun was on Zee Studio ... Edited by blushing - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

oh yeah, two posters i lovvved love love loveddd! so far -

prabhas! SO GOOD!

AND tamanaah's -

They both look  like they walked out the pages of fantasy storebooks which we used to read in childhood
Tamannah is referred to as Milky beauty in Telugu Land becaise of her fair complexion😆
aparnauma thumbnail
SS Rajamouli's magadheera I watched so many times but the BG score never caught my attention.
It got my attention because Anandi's hero
After it was played on Shiv I don't want that to be played on anyone else not even the one on whom originally it was played on😆