Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) (Page 142)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithi_vani

I m happy with Shahid kapur.. Nd ok with Kjo but Ganesh HegdeErmmStern Smile.. I m not happy with him..
why though?Confused

Mithi_vani IF-Sizzlerz
Mithi_vani
Mithi_vani

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by Mithi_vani

I m happy with Shahid kapur.. Nd ok with Kjo but Ganesh HegdeErmmStern Smile.. I m not happy with him..
why though?Confused
don't know Hiru... Well he choreographed some nice no but don't know any new no of him may be that's why..
Also I want one lady judge ..as two male r already thr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Where is the CS going Ouch and have makers forgotten IC?? considering the show time, makers/writers want to really test viewers?
btw read that E mayya is producing the naagin show Wacko the comments on the TB article are hilarious LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeblushingaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I'm very happy 
So all the teen hormone driven behaviour, complications etc all will not be shown with Anandi Shiv's kids.

Nandini's life is filled with sadness so is Anandi's life at least they have not turned them messy.Beauty is still retained.

One more thing Anandi's first marriage is a clean break legally as well as emotionally and no ties like children to bind her to her first marriage.

They may have separated Anandi and  Shiv  but still it is the cleanest story.

Edited by aparnauma - 24 June 2015 at 10:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamRTeeRainbowSunblushing

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Angry
Grrr

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamblushingaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
oh hoo i can't see our CC logo...
will add logo in later on in new cc...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowSun-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 1:52am | IP Logged
ok just completed one more beautiful drama..and m Day Dreaming

@Uma yaarrr! - uff kahaan ho tum!Cry this is just so our type of drama I tell u!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed calllinggg for Uma!Geek
+++++++++++++++

Mere Humdum Mere dost, and this is one beautifulll lovestory Ive seen in a longgg time! so hearttouching and not much on intense side or rona dhona..but subtle and fresh <3

lead pair - adnan siddiqui and sanam jung 

and hareem faaroki (fame diyar e dil) as the umm negative lead 

the age difference romance just does something to me ROFL freakyyy!ROFLROFLROFL

ok I really started admiring adnan siddiqui because of this dramaStar he blew me away with haider masood and the restraint and composure he brought in to perform this mature,beautifully written character! are men like haider ever made?Blushing cant even tell u guys how smitten I amSilly  how he groomed aimen, a college going girl from a small city, whose life changes, coz her mother dies and she has to come to stay with her dad who is a millionaire..and haider is her dad's cousin brother..and there is 17 years age difference between the two..the bond and the budding relationship is dealt so beautifully and with maturity! not that he is perfect either..he has his inferiority complex moments..he has a bitter past to let go off..

and sanam jung excels in these sharp tongued, coming of age kinda roles..ClapClapClap look out for the last confrontation scene - par excellence! aimen is flawed! super flawed! but what graph her character has..aah it reminded me of the potential haya's character writing had..nevertheless...m a fan of sanam's big puppy eyes and heartwarming smile..it lights up the screen! <3 and she knows it and uses it to its full potential <3

and the major difference is that a stepmother is not a cruella here, but a friend, the mother is not some dukhiyaari abla nari but is flawed, and farhan agha as the father of sanam's character aimen is so amazing in his tough on exterior and sweet from within role! and even the vamp is not a vamp totally, she has made her mistakes and she does suffer for it in the end..

and the biggest surprise was actually the writing, I thought its an Umera Ahmed drama, coz the way the dialogues were penned and the realistic approach was set for the characters..it had like UA trademark all over it of sorts..but surpriseee! it was actually farhat ishtiaq!ShockedShocked honestly its a far cry from her usual fairytale romance, where the chemistry of leads and emotional tearjerker moments are far more poignant than the story..this felt more real..and some dialogues are to die for..and has a feel good vibe overall..no dull moments and no OTT drama either..perfectly balanced IMO! <3

since the director of alvida is the same as this one..there were manyyy car shotsLOL he has a thing for them?LOL but I liked the direction here so much better<3 maybe coz its beautifully supported by the writing..

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 25 June 2015 at 1:52am

blushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Alvida fever ... Hummm

will surely catch up

-FreeLancer-

Go to top