Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) (Page 121)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

someone's "looking" quite good..:p similar to the days when I had a massive crush on his looks lol! 

you'll dint like the song of that punju girl and rapper? 

shadow act was marvelous the day before <3 rest was all average..

ady! LMAO! India's got talent should be renamed as india's got dancing talent :p

anyway..what happens to the outdoor acts they used to have during auditions? they do not contend for further stages?

@ bold Tongue LOL

This time there don't seem to be much of variety in the entries. Though the people who came till semis are no less talented but it is mostly performing arts and very little talents in the area of creativity.
Last year was very good in terms of variety.

That Punju girl and rapper combo was good too at least that offers some thing different.

Even I'm wondering what happened to all those out door acts which were selected at auditions stage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

someone's "looking" quite good..:p similar to the days when I had a massive crush on his looks lol! 

you'll dint like the song of that punju girl and rapper? 

shadow act was marvelous the day before <3 rest was all average..

ady! LMAO! India's got talent should be renamed as india's got dancing talent :p

anyway..what happens to the outdoor acts they used to have during auditions? they do not contend for further stages?

@ bold Tongue LOL

This time there don't seem to be much of variety in the entries. Though the people who came till semis are no less talented but it is mostly performing arts and very little talents in the area of creativity.
Last year was very good in terms of variety.

That Punju girl and rapper combo was good too at least that offers some thing different.

Even I'm wondering what happened to all those out door acts which were selected at auditions stage.
yeah appy, not that its bad, just repetitive in content..

I was watching a video of china's got talent, and there kids of 8-10s years, around 50 odd kids were on stage drabbling basketball in sync to beats and in different ways..it was amazing! the co-ordination, the way they did not miss a catch of each other, the way the whole thing was orchestrated! amazing,..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umamblushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged
wow second song is good...Rahat right...btw Punjabi seems to be most loved language there even culture is popular too
even in this film tooo backdrop look Punjabi Muslims ...same energy  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Well In In India if one thing is popular entire country follow that D'oh 
even there was so much of doing MBA entire gang doing it then hype off doing MBA in B school...followed by IT sector 

each guy gal were in IT... then hype of going US 

same with Dance one Dance popular bass rest follow reality show , dance competition every where bass Dance 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamanshurg5-FreeLancer-aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I think someone was presented very cleverly too.
Rangeela seems to have learnt after their goof up with the selection of certain some one as a host in JDJ.LOL
The disastrous hosting by the lady was because she couldn't manage without a prior script.

All his acts appear to be rehearsed. Any ways he is good at comedy so with the help of script and rehearsals he is coming with quite entertaining performances. 
The unscripted spontaneous acts are being handled by Bharti and the rest of it by both with his own touch of romance added to comedy and of course he got a good stage presence and screen presence too to help him out.

Wonder if they try him out for JDJ too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umam-FreeLancer-blushing

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

wow second song is good...Rahat right...btw Punjabi seems to be most loved language there even culture is popular too
even in this film tooo backdrop look Punjabi Muslims ...same energy  
yep, I mean even fawad's urdu, is very mixed punjabi-urdu, not clean urduWink IKR, i loved loved loved the song so much, its very beautiful and soothing, as compared to rahat's other songs, I m not a big rahat fan anyway..and sometimes his voice is tooo strong for a romantic number, but here it sounds melodious and beautiful..<3 some parts are specially amazing - the main song lines - "tere bina jeena nahi main soniyaa, main toh ab main na rahin main soniya".. <3 <3 <3

they have shot the songs quite in line with how a dharma production would shoot, this one kinda reminded me of K3G's banno song LOL

Bin roye has the potential to be huge in its home country..its kinda got all the ingredients, good music, beautiful people, colourful sets, emotional tearjerker moments..love-hate story..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Well In In India if one thing is popular entire country follow that D'oh 
even there was so much of doing MBA entire gang doing it then hype off doing MBA in B school...followed by IT sector 

each guy gal were in IT... then hype of going US 

same with Dance one Dance popular bass rest follow reality show , dance competition every where bass Dance 
It's called herd mentalityDead
I remember when I decided to take up biology instead of Maths in intermediate course which is +2 equaivalent in our state my uncle was trying to brain wash me into taking Maths since the options for Maths based courses were more
I had to keep all my patience intact in order not to tell him off.
Everybody was opting for Maths those days it took a lot not to follow the herd and my parents were so supportive too.

umamanshurg5blushing

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 12:43am | IP Logged
more than the hosting, LOVEEED the spoof dance performances of bharti-someoneLOLLOLLOL they were hilarious and awesome! specially oo lala oo lalaLOL he was looking so cute with the moustacheROFL and even pyaar hua oneLOL 

umamblushingaparnauma

Go to top