Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

ssuuup manshu!😛 kucch nahi I was phangurling my babies praja after long😳

aww u back on them😳... Ya baby Praja r simply adorable❤️...
I wish Roshu also participate in JDJ😉😳..

He about wild card entry😎😉
Mithi_vani thumbnail
I m happy with Shahid kapur.. Nd ok with Kjo but Ganesh Hegde🤔😳.. I m not happy with him..
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mithi_vani

aww u back on them😳... Ya baby Praja r simply adorable❤️...

I wish Roshu also participate in JDJ😉😳..

He about wild card entry😎😉

we are hoping she is there atleast in teen ka tadka with faisal😆😆 rangeela is kinda getting a fair idea about faisal's popularity now..he has a serious fan following not just amongst teens but grown ups too..and he will gain many more due to the exposure in JDJ..

though I must say the promo with him - he got lame dance steps!😳 but sofar only he and that ballet dancer have been impressive due to their already strong dance skills..atleast from the rpomos..
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mithi_vani

I m happy with Shahid kapur.. Nd ok with Kjo but Ganesh Hegde🤔😳.. I m not happy with him..

why though?😕
Mithi_vani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

why though?😕

don't know Hiru... Well he choreographed some nice no but don't know any new no of him may be that's why..
Also I want one lady judge ..as two male r already thr

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Where is the CS going  and have makers forgotten IC?? considering the show time, makers/writers want to really test viewers?
btw read that E mayya is producing the naagin show  the comments on the TB article are hilarious 😆
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm very happy 
So all the teen hormone driven behaviour, complications etc all will not be shown with Anandi Shiv's kids.

Nandini's life is filled with sadness so is Anandi's life at least they have not turned them messy.Beauty is still retained.

One more thing Anandi's first marriage is a clean break legally as well as emotionally and no ties like children to bind her to her first marriage.

They may have separated Anandi and  Shiv  but still it is the cleanest story.
Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh hoo i can't see our CC logo...
will add logo in later on in new cc...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
ok just completed one more beautiful drama..and m 

@Uma yaarrr! - uff kahaan ho tum!😭 this is just so our type of drama I tell u!😳😳😳 calllinggg for Uma!🤓
+++++++++++++++

Mere Humdum Mere dost, and this is one beautifulll lovestory Ive seen in a longgg time! so hearttouching and not much on intense side or rona dhona..but subtle and fresh <3

lead pair - adnan siddiqui and sanam jung 

and hareem faaroki (fame diyar e dil) as the umm negative lead 

the age difference romance just does something to me 🤣 freakyyy!🤣🤣🤣

ok I really started admiring adnan siddiqui because of this drama⭐️ he blew me away with haider masood and the restraint and composure he brought in to perform this mature,beautifully written character! are men like haider ever made?☺️ cant even tell u guys how smitten I am🤪  how he groomed aimen, a college going girl from a small city, whose life changes, coz her mother dies and she has to come to stay with her dad who is a millionaire..and haider is her dad's cousin brother..and there is 17 years age difference between the two..the bond and the budding relationship is dealt so beautifully and with maturity! not that he is perfect either..he has his inferiority complex moments..he has a bitter past to let go off..

and sanam jung excels in these sharp tongued, coming of age kinda roles..👏👏👏 look out for the last confrontation scene - par excellence! aimen is flawed! super flawed! but what graph her character has..aah it reminded me of the potential haya's character writing had..nevertheless...m a fan of sanam's big puppy eyes and heartwarming smile..it lights up the screen! <3 and she knows it and uses it to its full potential <3

and the major difference is that a stepmother is not a cruella here, but a friend, the mother is not some dukhiyaari abla nari but is flawed, and farhan agha as the father of sanam's character aimen is so amazing in his tough on exterior and sweet from within role! and even the vamp is not a vamp totally, she has made her mistakes and she does suffer for it in the end..

and the biggest surprise was actually the writing, I thought its an Umera Ahmed drama, coz the way the dialogues were penned and the realistic approach was set for the characters..it had like UA trademark all over it of sorts..but surpriseee! it was actually farhat ishtiaq!😲😲 honestly its a far cry from her usual fairytale romance, where the chemistry of leads and emotional tearjerker moments are far more poignant than the story..this felt more real..and some dialogues are to die for..and has a feel good vibe overall..no dull moments and no OTT drama either..perfectly balanced IMO! <3

since the director of alvida is the same as this one..there were manyyy car shots😆 he has a thing for them?😆 but I liked the direction here so much better<3 maybe coz its beautifully supported by the writing..
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 8 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Alvida fever ... Hummm

will surely catch up