||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) - Page 106

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mithi_vani

Hiru kabir is divorcee.. Nd Dharini is with him but was his relaction with her is not yet out but like our tv pratha hero should always mahan... So I m sure she is just his good frd...  helper her in her bad time nd bla. Bla.. Bla..🥱
oh so mystery of his ex wife remains🤓 

well thankfully Ronni edited that part😛😆..
Hiru more sad part is that he came for the show fully drunk👎🏼..Nd after this fiasco he again go to Ananya's place to witness of family pic (well as per him 😆) Ronni consoling A's mom nd give all hug.., nd the great Ks  bcm barbeque...

Nd precpe.. Mr ks in drunken state hit car nd mate with accidet so a came to hospital whr Dharini taking Care of ks nd a bcm barbeque🥱😆... 

Aag udhar bhi lagi ha...  aag idhar bhi lagi hai
ronnie bhi kamaal hai😆 why dint he take fayda of kabira going OTT😆😆😆??! Kaisa lallu villain hai yeh?😆

hahaha! yeah I saw some pics now, kabir banging his car into a tree and all😆

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

ady's fav dialogue - too many expectations😳

thats why its difficult to have castle like lovestory here..where while they are still in the profession of detective and writer and have new cases to solve every epi..slowly their lovestory brews..but never overshadows the cases..

ya Hiru absolutely rt our tv industry failed to balance btw thr professional track concept nd lovrstory😭..

Hiru rt now Ronni is nor villion..  he is genuine very kind sweet u/s nd supportive frd... I really like his character..
But if in future he bcm obsessed lover than it will nor surprise me🥱😆
ohh oops, I mixed up ronnie with some other guy😆 there was a villainy guy too right?
ronnie is in one sided love with A since the beginning I think no?

ohh oops, I mixed up ronnie with some other guy😆 there was a villainy guy too right?
ronnie is in one sided love with A since the beginning I think no?
yup Manav..  he is he jeolus with Kabir.. He thinks ks snatched his,position... He thinks he is more deserving..
In short office politics
oh yeasss manav😆😆!
what is the guy doing now? he is still flirting with that head's daughter?

ok some being is obsessed with bashing CS on my fav's finite shows' ka abode😆😆😆 
Obsessed with bashing CS - is a major sign to tell that they are frustrated with their own life😛😆

Don't like it?Then don't watch it .It is as simple as that 
yeah😈 infact there are times I think the ones who criticize it/ bash it/ hate it..are actually religious followers of the show, coz they just watch it everyday to find some or the other faults and that my dear friend is a very VERY time consuming and tough job indeed!

I hate this concept of tv is it necessary to bring lovrstory in all time nd if it is why don't they balance in both😡... like tv history same happening in Reportes after that bagi madhav track.. The great Kabir Sharma nd my sparkling reporter Ananya kashysp forgot they r reporters😡😭...
That's the problem with our shows.
They bring in subject driven shows then they veer off in the direction of family drama/love story 🥱