Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hiru puchh mat...  RIP my Reporters😭😭😭... As now launching Lovers... Grrr😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mithi_vani

Hiru puchh mat...  RIP my Reporters😭😭😭... As now launching Lovers... Grrr😆

:p 😆 so its not revolving around news channel stuff anymore😆😆?! 

waise I heard it would be broken down into seasons right, so this one was only for 5-6 months..when did it begin? they might close it with some cliffhanger🤓 and relaunch season 2 later next year in first half..
Mithi_vani thumbnail
I hate this concept of tv is it necessary to bring lovrstory in all time nd if it is why don't they balance in both😡... like tv history same happening in Reportes after that bagi madhav track.. The great Kabir Sharma nd my sparkling reporter Ananya kashysp forgot they r reporters😡😭...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
waise I have some news on fawad, which broke the net yesterday😎 news, rumour, gossip..no idea😆 but three big revelations from one article😲..
1) sidmal is being considered in the role of fawad's for BFB..since fawad refused to shoot any intimate scenes with sonam👏🥳 and fawad anyway had opted out of BFB

2) he may sing for Kapoor and sons!😲 the impossible is happening! he dint sing for KS but will sing for K&S😆!

3) now this one!😲😲😲 fawad-mahira  apparently met KJo over dinner and the three chatted up for hours!😲 
Mithi_vani thumbnail
As u know about they story Ananyya's father nd kabir connections... So finally kabir announce bitter truth they her dad was no more nd A was shattered..kabir wants to comfort her wants to give her supports but she didn't utter word...  it disturbed kabir... When ronni went to a to support her kabir saw them nd pinch him...  he drunk after long time, he came late for show he he blubbers Ananya's name by mistake..
MaxMayfield thumbnail

I hate this concept of tv is it necessary to bring lovrstory in all time nd if it is why don't they balance in both😡... like tv history same happening in Reportes after that bagi madhav track.. The great Kabir Sharma nd my sparkling reporter Ananya kashysp forgot they r reporters😡😭...

ady's fav dialogue - too many expectations😳

thats why its difficult to have castle like lovestory here..where while they are still in the profession of detective and writer and have new cases to solve every epi..slowly their lovestory brews..but never overshadows the cases..

MaxMayfield thumbnail

As u know about they story Ananyya's father nd kabir connections... So finally kabir announce bitter truth they her dad was no more nd A was shattered..kabir wants to comfort her wants to give her supports but she didn't utter word...  it disturbed kabir... When ronni went to a to support her kabir saw them nd pinch him...  he drunk after long time, he came late for show he he blubbers Ananya's name by mistake..

OMG he took her name while live on TV!😲 damn! thats bad!😆

he had an ex wife or gf btw?😕
MaxMayfield thumbnail
ok some being is obsessed with bashing CS on my fav's finite shows' ka abode😆😆😆 
Mithi_vani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

OMG he took her name while live on TV!😲 damn! thats bad!😆

he had an ex wife or gf btw?😕

well thankfully Ronni edited that part😛😆..
Hiru more sad part is that he came for the show fully drunk👎🏼..Nd after this fiasco he again go to Ananya's place to witness of family pic (well as per him 😆) Ronni consoling A's mom nd give all hug.., nd the great Ks  bcm barbeque...

Nd precpe.. Mr ks in drunken state hit car nd mate with accidet so a came to hospital whr Dharini taking Care of ks nd a bcm barbeque🥱😆... 

Aag udhar bhi lagi ha...  aag idhar bhi lagi hai
Mithi_vani thumbnail
Hiru kabir is divorcee.. Nd Dharini is with him but was his relaction with her is not yet out but like our tv pratha hero should always mahan... So I m sure she is just his good frd...  helper her in her bad time nd bla. Bla.. Bla..🥱