||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) - Page 102

Posted: 8 years ago
I dont even know how and from where is SRK suddenly looking just absolutely smashing, coz he was looking so super haggard a few days ago..and boom! this pic! ☺️ srk-kajol are stunnners!
Embedded image permalink
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

I dont even know how and from where is SRK suddenly looking just absolutely smashing, coz he was looking so super haggard a few days ago..and boom! this pic! ☺️ srk-kajol are stunnners!
Embedded image permalink
May be it is from their upcoming film
^^ 
yeah its from dilwale (rohit shetty movie!) but still they havent looked this good, individually too, since a long longgg time! shah was literally looking charmless..Kajol had put on tons of weight..
and amongst all their movies, I only dint like them as a pair in their last outing together in My name is khan..rest all the movies, whether they were dumb on scripting or whatever, SRK-Kajol set the screens on fire anyway..<3 <3 <3

^^ 
yeah its from dilwale (rohit shetty movie!) but still they havent looked this good, individually too, since a long longgg time! shah was literally looking charmless..Kajol had put on tons of weight..
and amongst all their movies, I only dint like them as a pair in their last outing together in My name is khan..rest all the movies, whether they were dumb on scripting or whatever, SRK-Kajol set the screens on fire anyway..<3 <3 <3

Even for me they didn't click as a pair in My name is Khan. That movie itself never appealed to me.Something was missing in their pairing too in that film Writing was another big issue too with that movie.

KJo should stay out of writing department.He would do better if he sticks to direction.

Writing needs an emotional connect with the subject of the story not just connection with the actors.

He should probably search for new writers who are still in touch with the real world 
Originally posted by aparnauma

Even for me they didn't click as a pair in My name is Khan. That movie itself never appealed to me.Something was missing in their pairing too in that film Writing was another big issue too with that movie.

KJo should stay out of writing department.He would do better if he sticks to direction.

Writing needs an emotional connect with the subject of the story not just connection with the actors.

He should probably search for new writers who are still in touch with the real world 
yeah thats the problem with KJo😆 and he himself says that he is not good at close to reality stuff, direction or writing, he called himself "non versatile"😆

and yeah if he cant do it, atleast the directors from his PH must! ayan was promising with wake up sid - such a beautiful movie, but then went back to dumps with that blaaah YJHD!🥱 typical random dharma stuff..

HSKD was lame laaame attempt at encashing DDLJesque format..

yeah thats the problem with KJo😆 and he himself says that he is not good at close to reality stuff, direction or writing, he called himself "non versatile"😆

and yeah if he cant do it, atleast the directors from his PH must! ayan was promising with wake up sid - such a beautiful movie, but then went back to dumps with that blaaah YJHD!🥱 typical random dharma stuff..

HSKD was lame laaame attempt at encashing DDLJesque format..
Be it KJo or Yashraj films they always looked like plastic flowers to me.
They don't have the realistic feel to their films
Even DDLJ was kind of plasticky with caricaturing and no real appearing characters. It worked because of SRK and Kajol who brought the pair to life.

These people don't really know what happens in the real world because they are closeted in their own cosy world. The result is their movies look un real.

Ram Gopal Verma when he made Shiva it was made from his own experiences and what he has seen and experienced. That's the reason why it still is appealing even after so many years.
Even his Rakt Charitra was made from real happenings and the way he perceived those events - so it worked

No need for a documentary style movie but story characters should be relatable to people who watch them 

Bottom line - Hindi film people should search for new writers and their stories which reflect present day world 
even if there are writers appy, the PHs are not very very open to experimenting and take bold decisions..atleast the biggies that u mentioned - them definitely not..
we have had some amazing slice of life movies too, I love khosla ka ghosla to bits..such a smartly crafted movie on a middle class man and the problem he faces..and I kinda enjoy amol gupte brand of movies around children..they are cute and very real..

but see the backing they get to be publicised - ZERO! 

thats why its very heartening to see Anushka having the courage and conviction to go ahead with NH10, inspite of all PHs deciding to not finance it..she put her money in it and released it..and what a brilliant movie! probably the best

even anand rai-himanshu sharma combo is very very interesting with their direction-writing jodi, and its only now with back to back success of ranjhanna and TWMR, that they are getting noticed..and not being bracketed as some random director-writer..coz they bring something new to table - the heart to heart connection with the rural heartlands of India..characters straight out from there..dialogues, accent everything right on spot..
MF
🤢
😡

Ppl waxing eloquently about the beauty and uniqueness of the tag line  - Don't know why it is difficult to understand that refers to relationship between the old lady and little girl beneficiary of that bond is SW.

It is so clear all the decisions and actions of the little girl came out of her affection love trust respect for that old lady and for SW noting but compassion and kindness which she extends to even strangers.

Just saw a promo of IGT 
Bharati's sapne 😆

Don't know whoae sapne he is fulfilling Bharti's or  pankhis😛😆
Shuklajee is a scream🤣

Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
😳😳
Originally posted by aparnauma

Just saw a promo of IGT 
Bharati's sapne 😆

Don't know whoae sapne he is fulfilling Bharti's or  pankhis😛😆
Shuklajee is a scream🤣

Song was Cheeey on icing ... Suhag raat hain ghoongat utha raha hunn main ...
Edited by blushing - 8 years ago