Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
morning๐Ÿ˜† Lol! arjun-susanne-mehr-HR this is turning out to be as crazy and wierd as it could get๐Ÿคข 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
ranveer-dp engagement in Feb 16๐Ÿ˜†? somewhere it totally looks like BM promotions strategy๐Ÿ˜†
BM is competing with dilwale! OSO vs saawariya repeat? I think BM will do better than saawariya did, but uhh SRK-Kajol + rohit shetty with his brand of cinema is kinda unbeatable on BO
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

morning๐Ÿ˜† Lol! arjun-susanne-mehr-HR this is turning out to be as crazy and wierd as it could get๐Ÿคข 

๐Ÿคข agree 

Hiri ...read Mahira movie thread in BW ...very ๐Ÿ˜ฒ comments ...

gosh so much bashing comments on actor's nose 
Muktchand thumbnail
anyone saw this ๐Ÿ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
MK's nose - m not shocked anymore..I placed my comment there and went away..everyone is entitled to their whateverrr opinion๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜† anyway BWF is an obnoxious place..and somebody had once said this, if ur fav is bashed on that forum, take it as a matter of pride๐Ÿ˜† coz that means that he/ she is atleast not ignored and is getting enuf publicity there, good or bad๐Ÿ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
waise u have any questions for mahira? ๐Ÿ˜‰ there is this Q & A session that is happening with her, on this particular site, which conducts for most celebs๐Ÿ˜› or if u can think of one for me๐Ÿ˜† I have put in one question about which emotion is toughest to master as an actor and would we see her in a drama again?๐Ÿ˜† anything more creative u can think of..?
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

anyone saw this ๐Ÿ˜†

this is cute๐Ÿ˜†
Muktchand thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

waise u have any questions for mahira? ๐Ÿ˜‰ there is this Q & A session that is happening with her, on this particular site, which conducts for most celebs๐Ÿ˜› or if u can think of one for me๐Ÿ˜† I have put in one question about which emotion is toughest to master as an actor and would we see her in a drama again?๐Ÿ˜† anything more creative u can think of..?

good Q ๐Ÿ˜›

ask does she carried away doing any scene ๐Ÿ˜‰ be romantic or even sad scene

how an actor manages to switch on / off ...i always wonder ๐Ÿ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

good Q ๐Ÿ˜›

ask does she carried away doing any scene ๐Ÿ˜‰ be romantic or even sad scene

how an actor manages to switch on / off ...i always wonder ๐Ÿ˜†

she said that once in some IV that playing khirad's emotionally distressed moments, she could totally associate to it, coz she was going through a very difficult phase in her marriage for real and she would drown in the sadness of the scenes so yeah no switch off there, she was literally playing her real self, as per her..during the batool khala scenes

carried away๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
WHY IS ARJUN KAPOOR GETTING MOVIES?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
++++++++++++

After pairing up opposite Kareena Kapoor Khan in R. Balki's next, Arjun Kapoor will be seen romancing Nimrat Kaur in Yash Raj Film's next untitled project. The YRF venture starring Arjun and Nimrat will be helmed by Chak De director Shimit Amin.

Though the filmmaker hasn't commented on this development, a source close to him said, "The director has met Nimrat a couple of times, and has narrated the script to her. She is likely to be paired opposite Arjun Kapoor in the film. The legal formalities are yet to be worked out."

The actress has been trying her hand at mainstream films in Bollywood after tasting success with Ritesh Batra's The Lunchbox and American television series, Homeland. After this, the actress will soon be seen in Raja Krishna Menon's Airlift opposite Akshay Kumar. The film will be produced by Nikhil Advani and Bhushan Kumar and is set to release in January 2016.