Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
yeah I read๐Ÿ˜† m like, wow! werent everyone saying that siblings are vying for same girl in the movie! NOW DONT TELL MEE THAT sid mal and aloo both love fawad! coz of the rumour of sid mal being gay in the movie long back!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

yeah I read๐Ÿ˜† m like, wow! werent everyone saying that siblings are vying for same girl in the movie! NOW DONT TELL MEE THAT sid mal and aloo both love fawad! coz of the rumour of sid mal being gay in the movie long back!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

exactly i was thinking same ๐Ÿคช 

Sid M Allo eyeing on Fawad ๐Ÿ˜ˆ kitana khobsurat story ๐Ÿ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜› so fawad is "center of universe" in the movie,๐Ÿ˜‰ there was a BTS where he is playing guitar I think in the movie as well..so zaroonish!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
waise he is such a cute husband, his wifey is there with him in the shoot in coonoor, maybe to save him from KJo's prying eyes๐Ÿคฃ
++++++++++++++++++

anyway..meanwhile, m dancing, coz adeel-mahira's brand new awesome song is out from mahira's movie๐Ÿฅณ wow they look sooo cute <3 and adeel's voice in the beginning  <3

waise this movie of hers, bin roye..lot of indians..sing for this one..harshdeep kaur ( katiya karun from rockstar) sang ballay ballay, ankit tiwari has one song, rekha bharadwaj is gona sing too..

Ballay Ballay Official Song Promo:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XD2MwWxmCg[/YOUTUBE]

u know fawad was to do the lead role - aka the guy in this second video..- he was to play irtiza..and he backed out๐Ÿ˜ก I love the song though <3

Teray Bina Jeena Official Song Promo:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djprijJ35SU[/YOUTUBE]
Muktchand thumbnail

someone's "looking" quite good..:p similar to the days when I had a massive crush on his looks lol! 

you'll dint like the song of that punju girl and rapper? 

shadow act was marvelous the day before <3 rest was all average..

ady! LMAO! India's got talent should be renamed as india's got dancing talent :p

anyway..what happens to the outdoor acts they used to have during auditions? they do not contend for further stages?

with make up always look good ๐Ÿ˜† jokes apart but yah he look good more imp look relax ease being as Anchor doing comedy ๐Ÿ˜› 

Punju girl voice is good but yesterday she was off track ๐Ÿค” Rapper was ok...I personally dislike rapping and all ๐Ÿ˜† 

Shadow wala act superb wonder why they all choose only dancers 
Muktchand thumbnail
is that Heena movie wali Zeba Bakhtiyar with Javed ๐Ÿ˜ฒ haye she look so old ๐Ÿ˜† 
Balle Balle song is cute... but background dancers were avg haan ๐Ÿ˜† 

second song let me watch it 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
yeah its zeba๐Ÿ˜† mahira said that everyone on the set used to say, that zeba looks more beautiful than mahira at this age๐Ÿ˜† and zeba plays her mother in the movie๐Ÿ˜† yeah she is looking old now๐Ÿ˜†
++++++++
haha :p IK, this time's IGT has been very repetitive even acts wise from the start

waise I saw JDJ promo with shamita yesterday๐Ÿ˜† shamita can dance..but whateverr๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

someone's "looking" quite good..:p similar to the days when I had a massive crush on his looks lol! 

you'll dint like the song of that punju girl and rapper? 

shadow act was marvelous the day before <3 rest was all average..

ady! LMAO! India's got talent should be renamed as india's got dancing talent :p

anyway..what happens to the outdoor acts they used to have during auditions? they do not contend for further stages?

@ bold ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

This time there don't seem to be much of variety in the entries. Though the people who came till semis are no less talented but it is mostly performing arts and very little talents in the area of creativity.
Last year was very good in terms of variety.

That Punju girl and rapper combo was good too at least that offers some thing different.

Even I'm wondering what happened to all those out door acts which were selected at auditions stage.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

@ bold ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

This time there don't seem to be much of variety in the entries. Though the people who came till semis are no less talented but it is mostly performing arts and very little talents in the area of creativity.
Last year was very good in terms of variety.

That Punju girl and rapper combo was good too at least that offers some thing different.

Even I'm wondering what happened to all those out door acts which were selected at auditions stage.

yeah appy, not that its bad, just repetitive in content..

I was watching a video of china's got talent, and there kids of 8-10s years, around 50 odd kids were on stage drabbling basketball in sync to beats and in different ways..it was amazing! the co-ordination, the way they did not miss a catch of each other, the way the whole thing was orchestrated! amazing,..

Muktchand thumbnail
wow second song is good...Rahat right...btw Punjabi seems to be most loved language there even culture is popular too
even in this film tooo backdrop look Punjabi Muslims ...same energy  
Muktchand thumbnail
Well In In India if one thing is popular entire country follow that  
even there was so much of doing MBA entire gang doing it then hype off doing MBA in B school...followed by IT sector 

each guy gal were in IT... then hype of going US 

same with Dance one Dance popular bass rest follow reality show , dance competition every where bass Dance