Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) - Page 93

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
so was just discussing this elsewhere, now that colors has got ashoka on 9-9.30 slot..as not just slot leader, but even on second position on trps..they will push BB next season back?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Don't know what they will do. I doubt if they will come up with BB this year
When they started Ashoka they said it depends on TRPs Don't think the casting for the story of Grown up Ashoka has stared yet.

Don't know they may finish childhood part and may come back as season 2 with the story of emperor Ashoka😕

BB host Salman Khan's position looks precarious they may either not come up with BB this year.

It looks like Colors got back it's 8PM slot leader status after a long time and now it looks like it is going to stay with Colors for a longer time.

8:30 PM as well as 9PM slots it is leading

8PM slot leader means BV will continue probably without Anandi move forward with Gen Next BV Nandini Shivraj Shekhar
MaxMayfield thumbnail
yeah..a new season for grown up ashoka makes sense, if they do want to incorporate BB..and yeah take bhai out of it..half the excitement reduces 😆😆😆 I duno, but I heard farah was a complete disaster last year..
+++++++++++++
yeah, like all the biggies are down, audiences is shifting back to rangeela..and this time not due to the star power and all of that🥱, solely becoz it has more entertaining storylines maybe...:!

aparnauma thumbnail
BB if not Salman they should get Shahrukh.
Farah Khan is a disaster and the only reason why it didn't drop was the high drama provided by some notorious wild card entrants.

anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

They could have bring BB late night if they do not want to touch 9.00 PM slot due to Ashoka's TRP. Btw it is yet to be seen that how long Ashoka can retain it's TRP. 

BB will suit more on 10.00 or 11.00 PM slot due to it's adult content. 

--------------
 I do not think that BB can not work without Salmaan. BB has it's own set of audience . They will watch it irrespective of it's host like they watched it during Farah tenure last time. 
   Salmaan it becoming predictable very much . He used to pick one or two contestants every year and go after them every weekend as long as they stay in the show.  I saw hate mails for him during BB. 

I liked Salmaan while hosting ' Dus ka dum '. It was fun. Before that I never liked him. But he came out as a better guy than I expected in that show. He some how lost in BB what he gained in that show for me. 
------------

This time if they bring SRK instead of Salmaan , it will be really interesting. Have not seen SRK hosting this type of show yet. Will like to see weekends for him.😳

aparnauma thumbnail
Just saw this TB article on K maiyya's hit show.😛
She is breaking up the lead couple and making them pair with the antagonists post leap🤢

Man am I glad that BV is not a product of Balaji where K maiyya makes her writers what she wanted BV writers - I can never over look the fact that their commercial interests mattered to them more than the happiness in the characters' lives which they themselves created but still they did much better than this kind of scenario post leap.

Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
How many times did Ranveer and Ishaani get married to each other and unmarried each other?
One more embarrassing question.Did they consummate any of their marriages they had to each other?☺️

Am I glad that AnSh story is filled sadness but the beauty of their love the respect trust they had for each other will always remain in tact and in fact added a poignancy to that loving relationship.

Adhurawala love yet filled to the brim with love  their togetherness is so evident when you see Anandi and her children together in their own home built in the loving memory of the father of Anandi's children and Anandi's husband friend and lover 
Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
no idea but that South North serial something really funny going on ... Nothing new for Ekta drama still people fool

Reaction anger separation quit serial ... Finally Ekta is back with bang

People saying atleast Ekta is not like this nit that ... Way CS CV are

Ex factor is there too ... Anyways...uts fun to read extreme reactions
aparnauma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blushing

no idea but that South North serial something really funny going on ... Nothing new for Ekta drama still people fool

Reaction anger separation quit serial ... Finally Ekta is back with bang

People saying atleast Ekta is not like this nit that ... Way CS CV are

Ex factor is there too ... Anyways...uts fun to read extreme reactions

North South TRPs are not that gr8 apparently.They club 2 slots ratings😛

So it's no wonder why the lady is coming up with this twist😆

At least the* Ex - Factor* in CS goes with the theme just to show that two people whose relationship which would have been a best example for  friendship got spoilt simply because of an evil custom and immaturity stupidity and ignorance
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today started reading "A thousand splendid suns". The book captivated me within the first 5 pages.

How is Jurassic World, anyone watched?