Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

so I guess JDJ gets its choreographer judge😛

Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa season 8 is all set to roll out soon on Colors (BBC).

And if sources are to be believed, the show will go on floors from 29 June and most expectedly hit screens from 11 July.

Now, there has been speculation pertaining to the judges this season. Madhuri Dixit is out for sure and there have been reports of Shahid Kapoor being roped in this time.

"Talks are on with Shahid. Karan Johar is on board for two months and we hear choreographer Ganesh Hegde has been signed as the permanent judge," said our source.

However, another source of ours informed that Ganesh is definitely in talks with the channel but not as a judge but may be as a power performer or mentor of sorts.

"Channel is trying to bring in a new angle to spice up things", said the source.

When we spoke to Ganesh's manager Sanjeev he said, "Nothing has been finalized yet."

Channel spokesperson chose not to divulge any information.

So Madhuri Dixit is out for sure.
I guess they can't fill the slot vacated by Madhuri Dixit with a Shilpa Shetty.
They have to get a bigger name  from current pack or go for someone who is as big a name as Madhuri Dixit had been in her time and that brings only one name to mind that is Sridevi.
Sridevi won't do these things.
Shahid Kapoor is a good choice since he is a trained dancer and was a professional dancer before his acting career took off.

Ganesh Hegde I guess would come in as a judge 

If Shamita Shetty is participating Shilpa obviously can't be a judge.

11 th July?

That means a lot of gap between JDJ and IGT 

Then they must be planning to air all those IIFA awards and what else in between weeks.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ady - yep did, and sid mal "looks" bad but seems to be "acting for a change"😆 but too much gore I dint even like new agneepath (same direcetor) much, so duno, skipworthy this?
that said I was gona skip DDD too, but eventually watched it anyway, toh mera koi bharosa nahi hai🤣

++++++
appy -when is IGT ending? shahid definitely looks like a good option, but it really looks too good to be true kinda news?😕
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well Karan Malhotra love violence  guess ðŸ¤” 
Sid Mal acting...still ok... Akshay Jackie Shroff wala ... 

Miss Fernandis is she playing mother   ðŸ˜† I mean kid seen 

IGT was scheduled to finish 20 21 st June ...may be 27 28th June finale 

btw this AA serial synopsis making me  I get so cofused with names who is Akbari who is Asghari same with boys ðŸ¤ª
MaxMayfield thumbnail
akshay was awesssome and dude can give so many young ones a run for their money lookswise😛 the salt and pepper looks suit him a lot..
and jacky toh who cares🤣

😉
++++++++
the title is interesting no though? all the four leads - their names are in akbar-i asghar-i😆

akbar is imran, asghar is fawad..now apparently imran was to marry sanam b, but ended up falling for humaima and fawad wanted to marry sanam b, coz he wanted to go to london I think🤣

and names, haa toh, this way its easier to remember, akbar-asghari, asghar-akbari😆😆😆 opposites and not matching names are paired up🤣
aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

ady - yep did, and sid mal "looks" bad but seems to be "acting for a change"😆 but too much gore I dint even like new agneepath (same direcetor) much, so duno, skipworthy this?

that said I was gona skip DDD too, but eventually watched it anyway, toh mera koi bharosa nahi hai🤣

++++++
appy -when is IGT ending? shahid definitely looks like a good option, but it really looks too good to be true kinda news?😕

Usually TC is reliable to a large extent when it comes to news regarding casting etc 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
appy, ill be a happy bunny if shahid comes to JDJ😳 just dont want to get my hopes up as yet😆😉
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hello Girls ðŸ˜Š

What's up ? Any interesting news? 

-----------------

Me finally landed at mom's place after visiting in law's .

Currently under the weather. 
------------------

Power condition in UP is worst. ðŸ˜¡
MaxMayfield thumbnail
whatsup anshu😛
akhilesh yadav is jumping up and down with UP though, wierd guy😆

++++++++
lol reminding myself of the reasons why I left BV forum😆 anyway!

so what news😛 where is nivi, uma, anjy?😕
MaxMayfield thumbnail
I saw sarfarosh again after a long time yesterday and  bestesttt! every scene in the movie makes sense mahn! perfectly executed ^_^ 
aparnauma thumbnail

Week 22: Saturday, 30th May 2015 to Friday, 5th June 2015
RankChannel NameWeekly Rat (000s) sum
1STAR Plus395608
2Colors368444
3Zee TV232732
4Life Ok230076
5SONY SAB202904

RankChannel NameProgrammeRat (000s)
   Week 22