Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I so wanted Shiv to be CM's son as a result of extra marital affair😛😆
Just couldn't imagine Shiv as one of the Shekhars.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aparnauma

I so wanted Shiv to be CM's son as a result of extra marital affair😛😆

Just couldn't imagine Shiv as one of the Shekhars.

lol yeah! would have made for such explosions! and shekhars were a useless bunch of people, only CM had some line of individual thought process..😆

still feel there was some reserved storyline for vikku, which got lost in playing safe🤣
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/These-very-fit-little-TV-stars-will-put-your-diet-chart-to-shame/articleshow/47586988.cms

Interesting read. Poor (not really ðŸ˜‰) kids ðŸ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
read this in BT in the morning and WOW! ðŸ˜³ what language are these kids talking mahn I mean comeon, stop playing so mature and stuff..enjoy ur childhood, diet charts like what😲😲😲 
this is just SO wrong on so many levels no chocolates, pizzas, pastas, are u like kidding me😲😆 

what really should be off their list is peppy, cheese balls, kurkure and lays🤣 but yeh toh teen chaar kadam aagey hai😲😲 sighs! 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Kids are like that these days at least where their *speak* is concerned
They are very fashion conscious and are very aware these days. 

My niece she loves junk food but she is very aware what it does to figure😛 She is a litlle younger than the girl playing Nimboli.😆

So I am not surprised that kids in showbiz are diet conscious.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
they are surely smarter and more aware of things than we would have been, coz of so much information overload..but dude..kids take it easy😆 
I mean IDEK mahn, I used to get annoyed with roshni's individual IVs too, despite her being my all time fav child actress😆 only faisal IMO used to be the right mix of innocence and maturity offscreen..

with all this growing up before age, the innocence takes a hit yaa..thats what I feel🤔 enjoy these years yaar, they wont come back again, and ul get all the chances to be food conscious, fashion conscious, career conscious later on..ATM live like a bird, learn as much as possible..just dont overdo it and OMG advising people, like comeon..wow I feel like a grandma already😭😆..some serious generation gap between me and these upcoming kids😆

MaxMayfield thumbnail
so I guess JDJ gets its choreographer judge😛

Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa season 8 is all set to roll out soon on Colors (BBC).

And if sources are to be believed, the show will go on floors from 29 June and most expectedly hit screens from 11 July.

Now, there has been speculation pertaining to the judges this season. Madhuri Dixit is out for sure and there have been reports of Shahid Kapoor being roped in this time.

"Talks are on with Shahid. Karan Johar is on board for two months and we hear choreographer Ganesh Hegde has been signed as the permanent judge," said our source.

However, another source of ours informed that Ganesh is definitely in talks with the channel but not as a judge but may be as a power performer or mentor of sorts.

"Channel is trying to bring in a new angle to spice up things", said the source.

When we spoke to Ganesh's manager Sanjeev he said, "Nothing has been finalized yet."

Channel spokesperson chose not to divulge any information.

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hiri do u catch Brothers promo ...

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anjali, is your place too getting hit by the cyclone?
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RTee

Anjali, is your place too getting hit by the cyclone?

what... Muskat hit by cyclone