Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) - Page 83

Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

is apparently based on a warrior's life and reincarnation..so who knows..maybe inspired from shiva trilogy, but not exact copy😕

VD-Alia is just bad bad casting for these roles..🥱 lets see if they surprise..VD toh kuch bhi karle, too hard for me to like him🥱 but alia - lets see..how will she pull of sati..she can act..no doubts, but her look is not right for the role😕

yedi 🤣 ady I love the way u use that word😉

@bold.. 
 same here Hiru🥱...
 I m grrr on kjo he nd his choices for shiv... First when I heard HR I was so happy he was perfect for that⭐️... But unfortunately he had his health issue..😭

But then kjo's selection first sallu😡😡 nd vd😡...
I m to disappointed.. Vd simply can't act also don't hv the height.. He has only one quality dance...

I wish kjo had selected Mohit Raina for the movie he is simply the best as Lord Shiv⭐️⭐️... But alas🥱..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

u guys are gona miss maggi?

I couldnt have it coz of garlic thing..but obviously everyone I know, for them maggi was a must have evening snack

well not much...i am not that fan of maggi 😃 but yes in mansoon used have it once in a while 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mithi_vani

@bold.. 

same here Hiru🥱...
 I m grrr on kjo he nd his choices for shiv... First when I heard HR I was so happy he was perfect for that⭐️... But unfortunately he had his health issue..😭

But then kjo's selection first sallu😡😡 nd vd😡...
I m to disappointed.. Vd simply can't act also don't hv the height.. He has only one quality dance...

I wish kjo had selected Mohit Raina for the movie he is simply the best as Lord Shiv⭐️⭐️... But alas🥱..

oh yeah good one, why cant they take mohit only for this role? he has strong hold on the character, he has a great physique, can act, and has audience connect too, with all who saw him in DKDM..?

Kjo and his nepotism crap🤢
Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I couldnt have it coz of garlic thing..but obviously everyone I know, for them maggi was a must have evening snack

Maggie😭😭... I don't know why this companies play with public's health...😡
Now in Guj too Maggie is banned till the final result come of sample...

Well on other side I think mujhe meri niece ka name change,karna padega😛😆
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Never much liked it.Consumed it during my undergrad days. It was part and parcel of hostel life in those days.😆
Easy to prepare that in hostel if you wanted some snack late in the night.

After that never ate it.

I'm glad about the ban though My brother's kids like it a lot and force their mother to prepare that for them.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
and yes ladies - here's an invitation to comment on AA thread that I opened on zindagi forum😆 whenever and if ul do watch the show, please do comment with ur reviews, good, bad, ugly😆

Ive never really opened DTs there before..so its a first for me😆

and also opened it to ensure that sanam baloch fandom doesnt divert the thread to how great she is, and how non-versatile fawad is🥱🥱, like they did with dastaan thread

anyway, I dont get really get along with baloch fandom, being a mahira fan😆
Muktchand thumbnail
well Maggi will get clean chit like Pepsi & Coco Cola & Cadbury  
isn't Aamir then Sr AB clear air for their respective brands 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
nestle is clearly guilty..they have handled the whole mess worse than any company has in the past, who was accused of such things..
take for ex - cola and pepsi..everyone knows its just a better form of pesticide😆 still when they were pulled up, coke and pepsi collaborated together, held a conference to calm everyone down..they being such fierce and ulgy enemies and competitors, literally came together to save their asses..and it worked..I mean I still have coke😆😆 and so do many others..

cadbury, went ahead with a massive campaign and ad with BigB to ensure that dairy milk is prepared with perfect hygiene

and nestle on the other hand, just pulled maggi off..😕

manshu😆😆😆 nooo..we like the "name" maggie😳😆 
Muktchand thumbnail
Well I guess Nestle as company  itself going kaput 🤔 
Nestle chocolates were good when we were kids...now hardly seen any new brand ...

Cadbury going strong... i think in India Chocolate means Cadbury 😆 

just like noddles means Maggi ...now it will change may be not...

Indian are just immune to all  😈
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: blushing

Well I guess Nestle as company  itself going kaput 🤔 

Nestle chocolates were good when we were kids...now hardly seen any new brand ...

Cadbury going strong... i think in India Chocolate means Cadbury 😆 

just like noddles means Maggi ...now it will change may be not...

Indian are just immune to all  😈

This is not the first time Nestle got into trouble.

Many many years ago they got into trouble because of their baby food also if I remember right.

Nestle should stick to their milk products and nescafe