Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

my like button๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah kid is cute..<3

guilty confession - I liked Ek tha tiger๐Ÿคฃ thot salman-kat actually had good chemistry in the movie and it had such nice songs..saiyaara, laapata..

but BB looks ๐Ÿฅฑ

ek tha tiger was enjoyable ... Location were fab ... Amazing Camera work ...

was shocked to see Girish Karnad ... Man is bit complex ...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=105&v=VdafjyFK3ko[/YOUTUBE]
baahubali trailer 1 ^^ the visuals oh boy!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

somehow a bit underwhelmed, but the sheer grandeur of it is quite something
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This Bahubali looks like a remake of Hercules. I watched Hercules yesterday on TV and most visuals of fighting etc look identical๐Ÿ˜•.

Hercules was good by the way. Too much violence but that was part and parcel of it..

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/25738-finite-series-the-next-big-thing-on-tv-karanvir-bohra.htm

What is this Gulmohar Grand ? I hope KB is right and people start concentrating on finite series. 
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Halwa: Where are you ? ๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/if-zindagi-gulzar-hai-was-made-indian-cast-150531

------------

I was ๐Ÿคฃ thinking about Halwa's reactions for each one of the actors ! ๐Ÿ˜†

the only one I liked in this whole article was Rafia = Supriya. Supriya would definitely would be fab for the role.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Rest are all ๐Ÿ˜• No offense to VD or his fans, he doesn't fir Zaroon's role nor does DT for Kashaf..   Nigar's role by Rajshri ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and DD for Asmara ? 
Edited by dixie123 - 8 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I know its Grrr stupid TC
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

@Halwa: Where are you ? ๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/if-zindagi-gulzar-hai-was-made-indian-cast-150531

------------

I was ๐Ÿคฃ thinking about Halwa's reactions for each one of the actors ! ๐Ÿ˜†

the only one I liked in this whole article was Rafia = Supriya. Supriya would definitely would be fab for the role.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Rest are all ๐Ÿ˜• No offense to VD or his fans, he doesn't fir Zaroon's role nor does DT for Kashaf..   Nigar's role by Rajshri ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and DD for Asmara ? 

๐Ÿ˜ก khasmaanoo khaniya TC๐Ÿ˜†

EK TOH VD dekhke hi mujhe๐Ÿ˜ก! NOOO๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜† meraaa fawad ka faaduuu acting wala role, woh robotic VD not even hypothetically..๐Ÿ˜†

DT๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ kashaf - requirement - average looking girl + kadak awaaz and attitude and hidden vulnerability..DT lacks on all counts..nobody IMHO can pull her off ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿค”

nivs..rakshanda and varun as ghazala and murtaza?๐Ÿ˜† becharey..they are as young as VD, DT..but unko senior roles kyun allot kar diye๐Ÿ˜†

but yeah I feel..rakshanda would be perfect ghazala too..

haaye, asmara toh meri sabse hated third angle hai..but phir bhi..mehreen is sooo gorgeous, beautiful and sensuous and and so on point as asmara..puhleassse DD๐Ÿฅฑ DD can become sidra though?๐Ÿ˜•
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

๐Ÿ˜ก khasmaanoo khaniya TC๐Ÿ˜†

EK TOH VD dekhke hi mujhe๐Ÿ˜ก! NOOO๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜† meraaa fawad ka faaduuu acting wala role, woh robotic VD not even hypothetically..๐Ÿ˜†

DT๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ kashaf - requirement - average looking girl + kadak awaaz and attitude and hidden vulnerability..DT lacks on all counts..nobody IMHO can pull her off ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿค”

nivs..rakshanda and varun as ghazala and murtaza?๐Ÿ˜† becharey..they are as young as VD, DT..but unko senior roles kyun allot kar diye๐Ÿ˜†

but yeah I feel..rakshanda would be perfect ghazala too..

haaye, asmara toh meri sabse hated third angle hai..but phir bhi..mehreen is sooo gorgeous, beautiful and sensuous and and so on point as asmara..puhleassse DD๐Ÿฅฑ DD can become sidra though?๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

All others can still be made fit by some tailoring here and there but DT as Kasaf and VD a Zaroon are worst. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Supriya Pilgonkar is a good choice but I fir thought it is Supriya pathak who will not be bad choice either. 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
My aunt was raving about Reporters and she  liked what she saw of Gulmohar Grand too.
When I told her that I watch BV she just couldn't understand how someone like me can watch family dramas๐Ÿ˜†

So much for stereotyping viewers by the media๐Ÿ˜›

According to Rival site - Jodha Akbar is going off air soon though the date is not announced.

Some how I don't trust Himdi TV serial makers with subject oriented shows. or shows which revolve around work arenas.Invariably they will either end up as love stories or family dramas๐Ÿฅฑ

That's why I stick to BV even if it is a family drama it revolves around some or other socially relevant issue and drama happening around those issues with people reacting differently to the issue on hand based on their individual mind sets.
Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
waise m planning to watch alaipayuthey this weekend, even though Ive seen saathiya..but want to watch madhavan-shalini enacting it out๐Ÿ˜ณ and ofcoz its mani ratnam helming it..so yesss excited <3
++++++
yeah thats exactly what was underwhelming about baahubali teaser/ trailer - originality is somewhat missing..it looks like hercules +300 mixed together?

aah but its dharma producing it..expected when KJo meddles๐Ÿฅฑ