Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) - Page 71

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Agree ... Now Channel also plan well Since Sid is Color loyalist

Sid will encourage partcipant may be Given take between Bharti & him plus Kiran ji all flat on him

Kiran ji already declare he doesn't comedy he is very khoobsurat ... Well poor Sid ended up blushing so much ...

but those Towel clad boys are good ... Not cheap ... Fab dancer... All though they are too towel clad ...

Whts with that Mithun duplicate... Why he inserted ... Comedy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
yo! appy - m sold on MB's new movie teaser i watched it again and again just to see him in that hot black suit😆 and yaay to the synopsis - looks different👍🏼
+++++++++++
I missed IGT yesterday..day before, the gandhi act was fabuuulous⭐️

anybody saw CNWK? RS-Anu seem so friendly and chilled out now..good buddies...lol RS is maddd mad mad..but somewhere he is so much in love with movies and everything abt it and his craft, it reflects so much whenever he talks..inspite of his eccentricity and over energized bunny feel and even fugly dressing sense..I like him 🤣
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Halwa I'm waiting for that movie too.
Probably watch it online

Yesterday's IGT was good too even though I'm majorly disappointed with the  performance of that Egyptian dancer

Sid made entry in the precap - So he will be there for Semis and Grand finale.

CNWK Just saw a few snippets Ranvir and Anushka both are spontaneous and very entertaining

I think that comes naturally to them 

Haven't seen any movies of Ranvir and Anushka I liked her in her debut film.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
appy, if u get a chance, band baja baaraat is a must watch😛 its awwwesome!😳
somehow even if RS-Anu do 2736218731 movies together, BBB will always be the best one, duno something is so goofy, quirky and refreshing about the writing of their characters in bittoo-shruti - its unmatchable..

and somehow they did not manage to ever get the same chemistry right again in any of their other movies..

+++++++
oh ok..he is here😛  chaley lets see how he fares..he'l do better than nakul atleast..

btw..colors is gona telecast some naagin show😲🤣 since naagin track was such a big hit in SSK, they decided to spin a whole show on it now? What the...🤣
Muktchand thumbnail
yes CNWK was cool yesterday

Ranvir Anushka just cool buddies ... I love Anu ka dress rather frock ... Cute

Ranvir madly mad ... Movie buff ... Sare dialogue yaad usko Anil Kapoor ki film ke

Hyper energy one can't feel dull if he around ... Kinda of wierdo mad yet enduring quality abt him

yes BBB fabulous movie ... Both look real Delhi wale  
MaxMayfield thumbnail
ok seriously - bollywood life, pinkvilla and e24🤣 they literally stalk IF for articles based on the discussions here..
for ex - there was a discussion on bebo being just a showpiece in BB teaser..next day it was headlining on e24🤣 then there was thread on movies where non-actors performed..the same names are there in BL article today🤣
MaxMayfield thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blushing

yes CNWK was cool yesterday

Ranvir Anushka just cool buddies ... I love Anu ka dress rather frock ... Cute

Ranvir madly mad ... Movie buff ... Sare dialogue yaad usko Anil Kapoor ki film ke

Hyper energy one can't feel dull if he around ... Kinda of wierdo mad yet enduring quality abt him

yes BBB fabulous movie ... Both look real Delhi wale  

u remember baba and ranveer on KWK last season - he knew all the cheap thrashy songs from 80s-90s..god that was🤣

and dialogues toh seriously rattey maarey hue hai😆
Muktchand thumbnail
really ...

But In BB teaser hardly to get to see KKK ... Just miss blink role

Nawaaz had better role in BB ... Btw film look typical Kabir Khan movie Indo-Pak masala ... Sallu ki herogiri ... Cutie kiddo ... Bass

Eid ki Eddi is ready ...
Muktchand thumbnail
Yes Baba Ranvir ...gosh ... Everytime yeh Teja Teja kya hain... Dhina dhin dhaa ...

gosh seriously movie buff ... True filmy chokare ...

IFFA pe issa hee pagalpan hoga ... Promo actually take on those Retro look ...Bellbottom Hair style Checks ka coat ... Phew
MaxMayfield thumbnail
my like button😡😳
yeah kid is cute..<3

guilty confession - I liked Ek tha tiger🤣 thot salman-kat actually had good chemistry in the movie and it had such nice songs..saiyaara, laapata..

but BB looks 🥱