Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Anshu,
We do feel very bad for Junaid., till date me too feel very bad.
But then the story's name is Daam.

And this is the Daam , we get to see Maleeha paying.

So it ended there.

Yes, we would all hope, Junaid will get a lovely partner in future., but that was left for us to hope for and wish for.

If they had shown Junaid too settling well in the end, the concept would be diluted.

But for the good man he is, we could only hope he too would find his happiness in the due course.

In any case, he was shown quite satisfied with his little girl for himself.

Malaal is bound to be liked, becoz it has a positive end.

But in Daam as I said, karma is at its bitter best, cannot be swallowed so very easily 😆

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjali_

Aha😉

Locate Nandini plz

Magestic Rich Haveli ka real heir is sitting on a throne- Ahha who is that sitting on his lap? 
Nandini and Kakkusa🤣
perfect jodi

Hiral- ship the jodi and make a jodi name😆

🤣
Heathcliff and Cathy  of the cult show😛😆
aparnauma thumbnail
Lols looks like Dsa has already started to shoot for her new show going by the recent spoilers 😛

PS and his love for kacche umar ki pakke rishte😛

He will make sure that Singh family members clamour for Anandi's  time and attention he will not allow Anandi to move on with her kids and memories of her husband🤢
anshurg5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi2512

Anshu,

We do feel very bad for Junaid., till date me too feel very bad.
But then the story's name is Daam.

And this is the Daam , we get to see Maleeha paying.

So it ended there.

Yes, we would all hope, Junaid will get a lovely partner in future., but that was left for us to hope for and wish for.

If they had shown Junaid too settling well in the end, the concept would be diluted.

But for the good man he is, we could only hope he too would find his happiness in the due course.

In any case, he was shown quite satisfied with his little girl for himself.

Malaal is bound to be liked, becoz it has a positive end.

But in Daam as I said, karma is at its bitter best, cannot be swallowed so very easily 😆

For Maleeha  Karma was at its bitter best, lost her most precious true friend and she so deserved that  and in a way Zaara too found peace and love in the form of Hassan for all her positivity. 
   Only Junaid suffered unduly btw game of two so called friends. His good karma did not pay off well for him. 

---------------------
 GM all 😛

Who else got shifted in SN? 😉
anshurg5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

🤣
Heathcliff and Cathy  of the cult show😛😆

Why Nandini will bond with Kakusa? 😕

Btw there was no bonding btw Heathcliff and Cathy . He only trapped her with the help of his son and snatched what was legally her. 😡

I wish no such fate for Nandini , she has already suffered much. 
aparnauma thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshurg5

Why Nandini will bond with Kakusa? 😕

Btw there was no bonding btw Heathcliff and Cathy . He only trapped her with the help of his son and snatched what was legally her. 😡

I wish no such fate for Nandini , she has already suffered much. 

No the story is not similar but characters are.
No.Someone is not interested in stealing anything from that girl😆
Heathcliff couldn't have Catherine so he thought he could have Catherine in some way by forcibly marrying off his son with Catherine's daughter Cathy😆
Saw Catherine in Cathy and wanted her to be part of his life

That is the underlying reason for Heathcliff Jr and Cathy Jr wedding
Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Uma, anshu - loveddd ur posts on daam..yeah maybe its the unconventional ending that makes it special..*sighs* maybe it also teaches about moving on..and setting things straight in that manner..otherwise complications of past and bitter memories would have always been a part of zara-junaid's life even if they were together?
and dialogues - jeez I love this show for its hardhitting dialogues

Junaid: Karachi ka samundar main bohat miss kerta tha America main

Zaara: khoobsurat hai na?

Junaid: Khoobsurat toh nahin hai..lekin apna hai. Aur apni cheezain insaan hamesha miss karta hai. 

+++++++++
Maliha: kya dost kissi ko dhoka de sakta hai? 
Junaid: dey sakta hai..bura dost

Maliha: lekin dost bura kaise hosakta hai? ya dost aik dost hota hai..ya phir nahi. 

+++++++++++
Zara (to Maliha):
Saat saal tumhare kapre, tumhari cheezain, tumhare jootay maine aur meri behnon ne isthimaal kiye thay. Main tumhari baat kese taal sakti thi? Aur tum janti ke jo tum college main mujhe khana khilati thi na, woh pooray din ka pehla aur shayed akhri khana hota tha mere liye. 
Tum mere liye farishta thi, farishta..tumhein insaan nahi bana chahiye tha. 

++++++++++++

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Uma, anshu - loveddd ur posts on daam..yeah maybe its the unconventional ending that makes it special..*sighs* maybe it also teaches about moving on..and setting things straight in that manner..otherwise complications of past and bitter memories would have always been a part of zara-junaid's life even if they were together?

and dialogues - jeez I love this show for its hardhitting dialogues

Junaid: Karachi ka samundar main bohat miss kerta tha America main

Zaara: khoobsurat hai na?

Junaid: Khoobsurat toh nahin hai..lekin apna hai. Aur apni cheezain insaan hamesha miss karta hai. 

+++++++++
Maliha: kya dost kissi ko dhoka de sakta hai? 
Junaid: dey sakta hai..bura dost

Maliha: lekin dost bura kaise hosakta hai? ya dost aik dost hota hai..ya phir nahi. 

+++++++++++
Zara (to Maliha):
Saat saal tumhare kapre, tumhari cheezain, tumhare jootay maine aur meri behnon ne isthimaal kiye thay. Main tumhari baat kese taal sakti thi? Aur tum janti ke jo tum college main mujhe khana khilati thi na, woh pooray din ka pehla aur shayed akhri khana hota tha mere liye. 
Tum mere liye farishta thi, farishta..tumhein insaan nahi bana chahiye tha. 

++++++++++++

oh my my ⭐️ now can't wait to see Malaal and Daam 😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
talking of dialogue spamming, anshu ul like shehre zaat too..! its a great drama❤️⭐️
jeez some of them always give me goosebumps..like this one -

Allah Ki Mohabbat Ke Siwa, Har Mohabbat Ko Zawal Hai. 
Rab Ki Mohabbat Ke Illawa Duniya Ki Koi Mohabbat Sachi Nahi, 
Aur Rab Asliyat Dekha Deta Hai. Har Rishte, Har Mohabbat Ki. 
Phir Wo Sab Kuch Dekha Ker Adami Se Kehta Hai, 
"Ab Bata Tera Mere Siwa Kon Hai?" 

+++++++++++++++

MaxMayfield thumbnail
ady, oh yes, must watch😳
++++++
m thinking of dialogue spamming CC today..😆 there are quite a few gems of dialogues in ZGH and HS and MSKSH too😳

Uma if u can try watching mohabbat subah ka sitara..it has a good story, but somewhat failed on overall presentation and acting Id say..but its umera as writer, so u can trust it to have some lovely dialogues and boy adeel as zeeshan is the beshhht! specifically the last episode..he nailed it when he blasted his self centered parents and gave rumaisa, total sacrificing queen, a much needed reality check👏👏👏

"mai aaj ka mard hoo rumaisa, aaj ke mard ko belos aansoo bahaane walli aurat ki zaroorat nai hai, haa kisi zamane mai hoti hogi unki badi demand😆, but ab nahi, ab ek aadmi ko, apne kandhe se kandhaa milane wali aurat chahiye, jo usse samajh sakey, uske saath chal sakey.."

"mujhe lagta hai ki maham (rumaisa's 2 year old daughter) tumse zyada mazboot, bahadur aur shayad zyada samajhdaar bhi hai, 😛 usne har cheez mujhse zabardasti karwali, majboor kar diya, ki mai uska khayal rakhu, usse pyaar karu, usse tawajoo doo, aur jab woh mujhe "papa" kehke bulaati hai", tab meri zimedaari mai izafa ho jaata hai😭, nabeel ki beti hai na,usse apni baat manvana, apna haq lena aata hai, ⭐️⭐️"