aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Am waiting for Nandini to make an appearance in Jaitser πŸ˜†

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

yup the same oneπŸ˜› the dialogues are awesssome in that show! adeel-sanam b made a lovely pair, though m not fond of sanam..great insight about human psychology..jealousy, betrayal, revenge, karmic circle..

feel terrible for adeel there, like his character suffered for simply no reason..bechare ki lag gayi coz of all the important ladies in his lifeπŸ˜†

++++++++
oh yeah, it ends with banno coming back to hassan's home in telecast here..and hassan hugging her..they dont show that hassan-rabia got married and went to mental asylum to visit bano..or that rabia convinced bano to come back to hassan and asked hassan to marry bano..

+++++++++++
waise adeel-mahira have a very romantic song shoot soon for HMJ movie..wow m excitedπŸ˜†

Here I come, with the mention of Daam πŸ˜³

Fantastic  show β­οΈ 

Junaid πŸ˜­. I still feel bad for him πŸ˜­

True...Junaid - Zara did make a lovely pair even with minimalistic amount of PDA. Such dignified and close to reality  portrayal. Haven't felt so bad for any pair, whose story had a tragic end.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I guess soon Zindagi will air this ... Daam... Wonder what would Infian title

Keemat ...
anshurg5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali_

Am repeating this again.

I told u all before also,Arti is in the panel.
Writers team.

😑
Sach bolo?
What is u r real name?
GK?
PS?
RS?

😑

Now me too have doubts. πŸ€”
 Arti, Choose any one of the remaining two but  not GK. πŸ˜ˆ
anshurg5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTee

😲 Such wild allegations on poor me😭

Hope Ajee has another room in her home for Mannu and AbhiπŸ˜‰

By this rate whole BH will shift in SN one by one after A. πŸ˜‘

She will not get any peace there. 
anshurg5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTee

RaGa has lost itπŸ˜†

Rahul Gandhi takes a jibe at Narendra Modi, says he took one hour economic lessons from Manmohan SinghIBNLive.com 06:37 PM IST May 28, 2015

Arnab was screeching on this, have to shift channel immediately. 

Btw RaGa , πŸ˜•

He became over confidant after getting attention on his jibe - Suit boot ki sarkar. He seems inspired by few pankhis here. πŸ˜†

Now simple meeting btw ex and current PM is turned into coaching class? 
adi2512 thumbnail

Hello BW gossipers πŸ˜›

Yeah though loved ' Daam' for what it was , amazing in many areas but I wished there was another ending where Adeel and Sanam could come together again. 

I loved moving on of girl in ' Malal' coz earlier fellow did not deserve her but here in Daam, Adeel suffered for no fault of his. 

Sister used him to settle her own life and of course to take revenge from her bestie and bestie paid the price for whatever she took from her till date. I did not like her dialogue in the end to Amna that if Amna has asked earlier she herself would have left Adeel. πŸ˜‘

I mean why the poor fellow would get rough deal in the give and take game of two friends? 

For me, the ending was perfect.
Karma at its bitter best.

If Junaid - Zara union would have happened, Zara would not have had any opportunity to say what she says at the end. And that one liner of Zara in the concluding scene is nothing but the Daam Maheela had to pay for.

The one person she loved the most , to the point of possessiveness , her brother, his happiness was ruined , solely by her.
What else punishment could be more apt for her.

Comparatively Malal is very straight forward. Predictable.
Danish had been a swine, and he paid for it at the end. All others was a happy end. Just a story you would normally expect.

But the ending of the Daam is what is so unique and impressed me a lot.
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anshurg5

By this rate whole BH will shift in SN one by one after A. πŸ˜‘

She will not get any peace there. 

😲
Ajee and shivam in bed room
abhi and mannu in guest room
πŸ˜†
DS will shift to kitchen
J to store roomπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Am waiting for Nandini to make an appearance in Jaitser πŸ˜†

AhaπŸ˜‰

Locate Nandini plz

Magestic Rich Haveli ka real heir is sitting on a throne- Ahha who is that sitting on his lap? 
Nandini and Kakkusa🀣
perfect jodi

Hiral- ship the jodi and make a jodi nameπŸ˜†
anshurg5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi2512

For me, the ending was perfect.
Karma at its bitter best.

If Junaid - Zara union would have happened, Zara would not have had any opportunity to say what she says at the end. And that one liner of Zara in the concluding scene is nothing but the Daam Maheela had to pay for.

The one person she loved the most , to the point of possessiveness , her brother, his happiness was ruined , solely by her.
What else punishment could be more apt for her.

Comparatively Malal is very straight forward. Predictable.
Danish had been a swine, and he paid for it at the end. All others was a happy end. Just a story you would normally expect.

But the ending of the Daam is what is so unique and impressed me a lot.

' Malal' ending was perfect for me but in 'Daam ' why Junaid paid Daam of being brother of a self centered girl and being in love with a poor girl who was forced to denounce his love for the sake of her family? What was his mistake except if we could consider hiding his relationship with Zaara from Maleeha as one ? Why he had to suffer because of equation btw two friends? 

What was his karma which made him suffer like that? 
  Zaara found her happiness in the end , Maleha got courage to stop Fiza's nonsense . Of course Maleha would always suffer due to selfish decisions and she deserves that  but why Junaid should suffer?
       At least in the end they should have shown him meeting someone  who could give him unconditional love he so deserves. 
Edited by anshurg5 - 8 years ago