Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
well me too feel some disconnection but now saw them in same frame gives good vibes...
well now watch without emotions...so its easy... watch performance ...bass ... 

plus no jodi so makes it more easy ๐Ÿ˜† mast for time pass ... feel good 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
but na, I miss jodi shipping๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฃ
uve watched SSEL? is it any good, if u have that is..

looks so stupid from synopsis...but its beating some biggie shows out there
Muktchand thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

but na, I miss jodi shipping๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฃ

uve watched SSEL? is it any good, if u have that is..

looks so stupid from synopsis...but its beating some biggie shows out there

SSEL ๐Ÿ˜•
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

SSEL ๐Ÿ˜•

suhani si ek ladki..SP show๐Ÿ˜† ordinary looking girl by mistake and twist of fate married off to birla scion..and some timepass around the drama and love-hate story between the pair..๐Ÿ˜†
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have a feeling, shanky may want to quit by now..?!๐Ÿ˜•

thats right, people seem interested in nimboli-A story the most..

I just cant connect to nimboli, even if I try..though๐Ÿ˜” 

Even I can't connect with either Nimboli or Shivam like the way I connected with Anandi Dsa and S.
But that I see it as an advantage because it makes it easier to watch when you are detatched.

Story of the kids is interesting and it makes it easier to appreciate the writing and how the characters are being developed through these tracks.Those two kids playing AnSh twins are really cute the way they bring out Anandi Shiv's good traits through these two kids is quite interesting

Also seeing Anandi with her two babies does give a feel good feeling.It is heartening to see how beautifully she carries her sorrows with so much grace and how little it takes to make her happy

Rest 
JG marriage has become interesting๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Aasiya Khaazi doing good job
Even their kids' characters are shaping up well.
That boy playing Abhi is too good.Can't imagine such a small kid portraying such a brooding  dark character but all those insecurities frustration jealousy he brings out so well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
The new family - Rajeshwari Sach Deva is excellent and that boy Kundan he is quite good as a boy with a nasty streak now struck by lust - for some one who is just 16/17 he is quite good.
Kundan's mother father seem to be good actors.

But this family may never have the popularity that Singh family had though but they are definitely more interesting than Shekhar family.
Muktchand thumbnail
Hiral... ๐Ÿ˜†  well saw one shot... after reading TVT ๐Ÿ˜† 
anyways... 

here me and mom spend evening at Jogging track... after brisk walk we sit there till 8:45... 

feel good... windy cool at evening...just across road ...

plus here hell of new restaurant are opening my niece made us visit atleast one in each week... 

Asian platter was this week ...in hot summer night we are having hot platter ๐Ÿ˜†

btw my niece got 85% in 12th SSC state board ...she was in Arts as she wana pursue degree in French... in French she got 99 ...bagged medal too   

so weekend surely anther party ...party karo next day Jogging track pe bhago is my routine ๐Ÿคช
MaxMayfield thumbnail
appy - yeah rightly pointed out the reasons for success 
think after leap, once the kids grow up, it ll be an even bigger draw
but just feel in all this, its become about anandi the mother, but no real progress on Anandi as her own identity..and maybe its too much to even expect it now..

++++++++

MaxMayfield thumbnail
wow ady jhakkkas!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿฅณ looks like a happening and fun weekend for ya๐Ÿ˜‰
how about even accidentally coming across some hottie in the party๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

+++++++++

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 8 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Appy Arti chk TB news esp this part ๐Ÿ˜†  Arti was right ๐Ÿ˜‰

Finally Ganga will take Mannu to meet Ratan Singh and as soon as Ratan Singh will meet her, he breathes his last. At the crematorium Ganga (Aashiya Kazi) tells Mannu the truth about Ratan Singh being his real father and her first husband. After hearing about this fact, Mannu will get fumed and will decide to leave badi haveli. He will go and live with Aanadi  as he is very upset with his parents for hiding the truth for so many years. Aanandi will make him understand their reason for hiding the fact and convince him to come back. Though Mannu will come back in Haveli, but his behavior towards his parents will change and will be weird.
Edited by blushing - 8 years ago
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yup the same one๐Ÿ˜› the dialogues are awesssome in that show! adeel-sanam b made a lovely pair, though m not fond of sanam..great insight about human psychology..jealousy, betrayal, revenge, karmic circle..did u know they changed the ending and made it look like hassan-bano had their happily ever after? kya kucch bhi..! and they made rabia look like a villain..deleting lots of scenes from the last epi๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฅฑ hassan-rabia was the only good thing about the show..๐Ÿ˜ณ

feel terrible for adeel there, like his character suffered for simply no reason..bechare ki lag gayi coz of all the important ladies in his life๐Ÿ˜†

++++++++
oh yeah, it ends with banno coming back to hassan's home in telecast here..and hassan hugging her..they dont show that hassan-rabia got married and went to mental asylum to visit bano..or that rabia convinced bano to come back to hassan and asked hassan to marry bano..

+++++++++++
waise adeel-mahira have a very romantic song shoot soon for HMJ movie..wow m excited๐Ÿ˜†

Hello BW gossipers ๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah though loved ' Daam' for what it was , amazing in many areas but I wished there was another ending where Adeel and Sanam could come together again. 

I loved moving on of girl in ' Malal' coz earlier fellow did not deserve her but here in Daam, Adeel suffered for no fault of his. 

Sister used him to settle her own life and of course to take revenge from her bestie and bestie paid the price for whatever she took from her till date. I did not like her dialogue in the end to Amna that if Amna has asked earlier she herself would have left Adeel. ๐Ÿ˜ก

I mean why the poor fellow would get rough deal in the give and take game of two friends?