||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) - Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

they r so adorable ...i dont like bolly couples bt they r an exception 😳
hayee...genialia n her smile 
her smile is infectious 😉...love them ❤️
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Aditi: Me not all that busy.. Nobody is here when I come online  And long weekend bhi tha toh didn't come online..
Good to hear u and your mom are doing well.. 😊

--------

Am watching Reporters.. Was getting bored with Begusarai,, so stopped it for a while,, 🤔 anybody still watching it ? 
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Went to watch TWM2. Phew.

Ok, my review in brief.

I need to watch it again. Not because I liked it that much but because of foll. reasons😉:

1. Couple rows behind me people were laughing throughout, I missed the dialogues
2. People beside me were talking trying to relate to ckts in TWM1, I missed the dialogues
3. A baby was crying and its parents showed no signs of going out, I missed the dialogues
4. I bought tea during the break. Cups were leaking. Had to take them back. By the time they exchanged tea and I returned, movie had started, I missed little movie😆

Now will watch it on TV when it is telecast.

There was something missing in the movie. Yes it was funny. Lots of laughs. Dialogues are good. But did not enjoy it as much as TWM1.

Madhavan behaved like a wimp. Kangana was too good. 

Reaons for Manu marrying again were all wrong. 2nd marriage to another girl bad idea.

Edited by RTee - 8 years ago
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hello CC...
How are  u all?

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Drained...😡. How are you. Where have you been Anjali? Kids hols started? You coming to India?

Rangeela is getting two more shows. naagin and one more. When will they air them.

Please tell me BV is ending in July.😃
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: RTee

Drained...😡. How are you. Where have you been Anjali? Kids hols started? You coming to India?

Rangeela is getting two more shows. naagin and one more. When will they air them.

Please tell me BV is ending in July.😃

me to tired- Fighting with students- 😡_ want to smash them- not listening-not studying etc etc- Idiots😡

HOT HAWT climate😆

not coming to india- - I am scared now- All thaks to my silly SIL and her husband😡🤢

kids holidays will start on 4th- but me got class till july mid- so cant go home- will get only two weeks before school reopens

planning to go somewhere else during small ramadhan holidays here-that is better
suggest me a country- 
dont want an expensive one- just to relax - tht is enough

BV will never end😉😆

Let us kidnap PH couple and PS- that is only way to end BV😆
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
News from Rival site 
Surekhaji may be doing that show with Drashti on Zee TV which is coming from same PH😛

BV when it is going to end is of no importance to me 😛
But as long as they choose a dead line for Anandi's character that is enough for me. That emotional attachment won't be there 

Rest of it - It is interesting to watch but whether I watch it or not depends on characters tracks,story tracks and performances no attachment

Apparently Lamp show is crashing  and BV this week got the 8pm slot back

Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Morning

So DS will be less ... Good we can see Twins with mother

slot leader ...interesting ... Anyways...

agree emotional attachment gone now we are watching with neutral view basis on tracks performance which is good ...

Btw DD show kab suru hoga ...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Less of DSa is good we can see the story of Anandi and her kids but it also could be bad for BH story if Dsa is not there somebody will run to A when in trouble and in need of advice😛
Which I don't want🤢🥱
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Less of DSa is good we can see the story of Anandi and her kids but it also could be bad for BH story if Dsa is not there somebody will run to A when in trouble and in need of advice😛

Which I don't want🤢🥱

grrr 😡 dhat tere ki 😆
Edited by blushing - 8 years ago