Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all πŸ€— Howz everybody doing ? 
Heard some heat wave going on in India  Keep yourselves cool... It affects the manual labourers more I guess. I heard an interview of a rickshaw puller from Delhi.. Poor thing.. Why are these things still used ? 

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
morning

Heatwave continues... Well touchwood here its not bad ... But humidity is there ...

anyways hope Mansoon reaches early ...

Nivi... Hows weekend... Ur busy these days
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hellozzz  baalikaao, 
What's up? Anybody Rangrazing? I'm trying to. But mera pati & bacche are not letting me follow regularly. 

What did I just hear somebody suffering from "Pari-itis"? πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Maine tho kuch bhi nahi bola reacting to some messages. 
Hosting is good money and it is episodic so full time for awara gardi too. πŸ˜‰

I'm hearing good stuff abt Reporters too. Lets see if I can catch any this weekend. 

Muktchand thumbnail
hie Tina...my god where are you yaar... u nivi are showing guest appearance here 

hows life...kids ... 
5cents thumbnail
AWWW Aditi  πŸ€—
@ toddlers are abs dhamaal & Kamaal . There is no ME time. Always kiddy time. By the end of the day I'm so tired just go to bed and then again the grind starts. 

How are you & Mom doing? Any sp news here? What are u watching these days?

Muktchand thumbnail
Me and Mom doing ok... currently me at Nasik...our second home is here... Pune giving us all memories making us πŸ€” Mom is ok here in Pune she gets restless recalling that day incident... hence we are here 
me managing work from here... lets see how i cope up with this 

lots of pending work... Bank stuff... never used to actively take part now all came on me... slowly things are back on track... 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Yo Tinaaa!
ady m glad aunty is doing fine now in nasik..ohh bank and all the lame timelines can make anyone go bonkersπŸ˜†
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 5cents

Hellozzz  baalikaao, 

What's up? Anybody Rangrazing? I'm trying to. But mera pati & bacche are not letting me follow regularly. 

What did I just hear somebody suffering from "Pari-itis"? πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Maine tho kuch bhi nahi bola reacting to some messages. 
Hosting is good money and it is episodic so full time for awara gardi too. πŸ˜‰

I'm hearing good stuff abt Reporters too. Lets see if I can catch any this weekend. 

What is Pari itis?πŸ˜•

Me is Rangrezzing on and off. Like the performances and the characters are quite interesting.Sometimes it does look like it's trying hard to reach the standards of Cult show but on the whole it is interesting so far.

awara gardiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Even I heard good stuff about Reporters from my aunt. The lady is in her sixties but hates all the current shows which are full of family drama and rona dhonaπŸ˜†
Who said Aunties like Saas bahu sagas and family dramas only?They should meet my aunt.She would give them kick on their rear endπŸ˜†
5cents thumbnail
Aditi, I know it would be hard for both of you but specially for your mom to come out of lifetime of memories and togetherness must be hard in Pune. I'm glad you are trying to manage everything smoothly. I'm sure this too shall pass.  Time is the best healer...
Halwa meri jaan what is happening in ur world? 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
My place of work.😑 
We put in so much efforts to groom juniors and they leave us after they learnt all that they wanted to learn from us and take up jobs else where with a salary three times more than mine

Now I am being made to teach a newly appointed faculty member on how to teachπŸ˜›

Has anyone heard such a thing? Teaching someone how to teach?That's the story of my life.

When I complained about  my cabin being hot and stuffy I was told to imagine that I am in a sauna and think about benefits of saunaπŸ˜› 

Hoping desperately for some rains to visit us