Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RTee

Aparna, enjoy all your gifts and the movie.😃

Uma, how are you, where have you been?😊

Just back from a conference on Smart Cities. Will be there tomorrow too. After a while everything becomes repetitive.

Why so much interest on the MF on the CS and its place in the telly world. Well apparently the viewers who no longer view it care a lot more about it than they would like to show. I was much happier with this topic absent from CS MF for last several months. It is back now😡.

😆

Poor TRP wala,
Kya kare..
Multi color dhal sinked without a trace.
Atta ka box tooo.

RainbowSun thumbnail
Arti..Knows...,now Turn... reached 13.. very looonggg.
Now make a new one..fresh..😆
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gyaani jee spreading gyaan ... Regarding MU ...
RainbowSun thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

Gyaani jee spreading gyaan ... Regarding MU ...

Mmm..

Inspired from Lord Voldemort..

One soul residing in many😉😆😆

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Since as usual I have no idea what are ul talking abt in codes😡😭
Il post BW goss😆

+++++++++
varun-alia in shuddhi!🥺 kyun varunnn..everywhere varun😡😡😡 ðŸ¥± even aloo is not right casting for sati's role😕 but atleast she is likeable and fun onscreen..but together their persona is just not right for a period drama movie..

+++++++++++++++
aish is doing a mani ratnam movie sooon🥳

+++++++++++++
😲 imran khan😲 and shruti in Rai's next after TWM2..both are non actors..lets see what rai can do..he made sonam act..so maybe he can do magic again🤔
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shuddi is supposed to be based on IOM ? Varun for the lead role ? ðŸ˜•  Disaster  
Alia is ok I guess. Sati is described as delicate yet strong. Alia can make that happen. 

Is it KJo's movie ? What happened to Hrithik in the lead role ? 

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ashoka was super today😆.

Noor is back in the game to become queen mother. Chanakya thwarted Sushim's crowning as heir apparent. 

Next it is Charumitra vs. Chanakya.

🥳
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali_

Arti..Knows...,now Turn... reached 13.. very looonggg.

Now make a new one..fresh..😆

I know. Too long. Let me think of something...😉
MaxMayfield thumbnail
original casting was HR-Bebo, yeah nivs..kya se kya hogaya😆 HR is perfff for these kinda movies.then it went to ranveer-dp..then salman...varun app replaced salman..lol.
+++++++++++++++++
artee..I had discontinued ashoka becoz of repetitive tracks and no correlation with history for some time..but back to watching it now (though not very regularly even as on date)..becoz of the verdict of the competition actually

this makes sense..sushim was the heir apparent..and frankly I want to see ashoka more grey than all pristine white..he wasnt the perfect hero..he was an anti-hero who turned into a hero later..if they glorify him right now..then how will they show his redemption later on? what will be the impact of the buddhism if he is already so prajaa priya and so perfectly placed on ideals and principles?

and bindusara and ashoka always had loadsa friction in the equation..his father never liked him..so they need to stop this whole..oh bindusara was compassionate towards ashoka..

okays so m not claiming to be perfectly accurate and not even a history student..but whatever have read..wherever available..the show needs to get its fundamental character sketch right..and I see some hope now..

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hiral its simple SW long post ... In,birdland someone spreading gyaan ...