Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
KJo πŸ˜² new bakra πŸ€£
MaxMayfield thumbnail
😭😳 sonam se chutkara mila, toh kaha phas gaya yeh😑 aasmaan se girey khajoor mai atkey
+++++++++++

waise aruna shanbaug case..there was a novel inspired from her lifestory in a gujarati magazine (name of story - jad chetan)..and even a tv show - alpaviraam (coma) where pallavi was the heroine..and the girl comes out of coma after the gruesome incident and gains magical powers and intuition to predict what will happen next..

it was a huge huge hit amongst masses, the novel..m not sure what happened to the show..I think they had to discontinue it, owing to controversies..
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello Khushi πŸ€—

Discussion on Aparna's birth day date brought you here. πŸ˜‰

Btw belated ' happy marriage anniversary ' πŸ˜ƒ

I hope me right this time .( It was 2 May na since  you became a stranger here, πŸ˜‰)

---------------

KJo πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Is it Joya Akhtar next to Fawad?
Edited by anshurg5 - 8 years ago
anshurg5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

😭😳 sonam se chutkara mila, toh kaha phas gaya yeh😑 aasmaan se girey khajoor mai atkey

+++++++++++

waise aruna shanbaug case..there was a novel inspired from her lifestory in a gujarati magazine (name of story - jad chetan)..and even a tv show - alpaviraam (coma) where pallavi was the heroine..and the girl comes out of coma after the gruesome incident and gains magical powers and intuition to predict what will happen next..

it was a huge huge hit amongst masses, the novel..m not sure what happened to the show..I think they had to discontinue it, owing to controversies..

Yeah, Shanbaug departed for the better place y/day.

Hats off to the staff and fellow nurses who took her care for 42 years. 

World is strange place. If there are bad ppl here we can find noble souls also equally if not more. 

------------
I used to see 'Alp Viram' till they twisted it. 

Young Smita Bansal too was there in later phase. 
Muktchand thumbnail
Aruna's story was  
That Ward boy served 7 years jail he comes out then go his native place married start new life 😑 here victim suffer life long 

it shd be harsh sentence  
MaxMayfield thumbnail
anshu - totallyπŸ‘
ohh..smita was there too..😲 i do remember pallavi joshi was the highest paid actress of her time..very popular through aarohan and bharat ek khoj shows..and even a stint as the host in saregama..somewhat like rani mukherji of TV..her voice is quite like rani's..

anshurg5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

Aruna's story was  

That Ward boy served 7 years jail he comes out then go his native place married start new life 😑 here victim suffer life long 

it shd be harsh sentence  

Yes it was too mild, only 7 years in jail for life long misery to an innocent girl?

Btw why society do not punish these rascals? How can some one marry to such a person?😑

Muktchand thumbnail
Anshu...
ussi baat ka toh rona hain πŸ€” How come these guys got dulhans πŸ˜‘

anshurg5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

anshu - totallyπŸ‘

ohh..smita was there too..😲 i do remember pallavi joshi was the highest paid actress of her time..very popular through aarohan and bharat ek khoj shows..and even a stint as the host in saregama..somewhat like rani mukherji of TV..her voice is quite like rani's..

Yeah, Pallavi Joshi was quite popular in those day . She did many shows . She started young and was matured when did Alp Viram. I liked her as girl next door. She was good in singing na?

Smita too was in the show. She got married or engaged with pallavi's character's love interest.

Btw she completely vanished from tv screen. Have not seen her since long.

-------------------------
Aparna, 
                Me guessed wrong date. 

Edited by anshurg5 - 8 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Shikha Joshi Mumbai model commit suicide ...no work frustration depression is reason

show business