RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

green goddess!!

Edited by Anjali_ - 8 years ago
RainbowSun thumbnail
Emma Stone in Christian Dior and Repossi.Heike MakatschSalma HayekSalma Hayek in Alexander McQueenSienna Miller in Balenciaga
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aish dress is so so ...Salma Hyek look fab

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
APPY KI birdieee? birdiee kab hai???????!!

where is the thread 😳 I need to post my special message😳😛 

+++++++++++++
aish's beautiful face wise, and will be for years to come..but that gown -_- and the makeup -_- -_- :X

sonam went for overkill with her cleavage display - which looked sooo tacky 🥱 and pathetic lipstick..kat was blaaah - dint expect anything from her either

+++++++
for me, it was only fan bing bing who brought amazing styling, risque couture and presence on red carpet from all BW and phirangs..

RainbowSun thumbnail

Oh Oh

give me some maafii mafii

Pray Emoticon

btw why am i asking maafi?

Frustrated Emoticon
whatever!! who cares

i want some maafi only
Message Emo

got maafi milk shake

Dancing Emoticon

finally mil gaya

but still am confused?
Bored Emoticon\
why?
Thinking Emoticon
kyu kyu kyu

Search Emoticon

RainbowSun thumbnail
Fun posts are fun posts😆
dont peep and boil blood and kill all WBC, RBC whatever😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

so I did see O kadhal kanmani online, after contemplating so muuchh..lol

dulquer-nitya make one cuteee pair <3 and nitya's smile uff! so pretty, that girl's voice and smile and eyes..are LOVE <3 dulquer was more like a supporting role actually, and i dint really find him bae material, but he is pleasant to watch :)

but more than aadhi-tara it was prakash raj😲 (m so used to see him playing useless comical villainy roles) as ganpathy who blew me away for his love for his alzeimers hit wife..such a beautifful lovestory there between the elderly couple..

and mani actually convinces people into marriage rather than live in - as an ending message..that there is nothing faulty in the institution of marriage if love and trust and required space is there..

even though sold as a realistic take on live in, I found it fantasized and very easy going rather..not too much struggles for the lead pair..everything for most part was hunky dory..

that said, nobody does romance better than mani..loads of fresh moments, organic shots..rahman music is good, mental manadhil is such a fun number, and aye sinamika..but they do take time to grow like all his albums..he still needs to regain his magical touch..its good, but not upto his standards yet..

PS - I watched it through subtitles, but still sometimes feel, emotions can hit the chord, even if language is unknown..😳
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anjali_

Fun posts are fun posts😆

😲 

😆
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anjali_

Fun posts are fun posts😆

😆
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

so I did see O kadhal kanmani online, after contemplating so muuchh..lol

dulquer-nitya make one cuteee pair <3 and nitya's smile uff! so pretty, that girl's voice and smile and eyes..are LOVE <3 dulquer was more like a supporting role actually, and i dint really find him bae material, but he is pleasant to watch :)

but more than aadhi-tara it was prakash raj😲 (m so used to see him playing useless comical villainy roles) as ganpathy who blew me away for his love for his alzeimers hit wife..such a beautifful lovestory there between the elderly couple..

and mani actually convinces people into marriage rather than live in - as an ending message..that there is nothing faulty in the institution of marriage if love and trust and required space is there..

even though sold as a realistic take on live in, I found it fantasized and very easy going rather..not too much struggles for the lead pair..everything for most part was hunky dory..

that said, nobody does romance better than mani..loads of fresh moments, organic shots..rahman music is good, mental manadhil is such a fun number, and aye sinamika..but they do take time to grow like all his albums..he still needs to regain his magical touch..its good, but not upto his standards yet..

PS - I watched it through subtitles, but still sometimes feel, emotions can hit the chord, even if language is unknown..😳

Thanks for the review Halwa😊 
Planning on watching this film
Somebody said Mammooty's son is even better looking than his dad
Nitya Menon is really cute and she even sings . Saw her in some Telugu films . She sang a song in her first Telugu film itself.
Prakash Raj however much one says about his acting it's still less.